1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JustBeenPaid probably the best money making program out there

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Gaffer, Aug 20, 2011.

1. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I suspect the guy has found a loophole by selling positions and not a product, the people claiming to be doing well is the hype generated by paying a few off. You only need to do the maths and ask yourself how can anyone guarantee a 50% return on an investment in 75 days, even Warren Buffett wouldn't offer you that.

jadams, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  2. prmaster11

prmaster11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Repeating an already asked question:
    OP: How do they make money off giving you %2 interest per day on your deposit?
    Sounds like it's all virtual money, like when the international banks started off, gave people paper and kept all the gold.

prmaster11, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    omg i am amazed that people who do not know what they are talking about have a lot to say i do wish you were better informed before posting such rubbish. Let me start with the legality what law do you think they may be breaking if you stick your neck out and say it may be illegal then expand your argument it is totally legal. Now if you think it is a scam fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but again find someone who has actually participated in the program to back up your opinion. I tell you know you wont find one. I take umridge with anyone who implies i am a liar or a cheat i unlike you have participated in justbeenpaid and every single person in the program gets paid daily i have invested $150 and have been paid out $1520 so far so i am in profit without sponsoring. I can prove my earnings and i am promoting it because it has worked for me and i cant find anyone who will talk against it exept some sceptics who havent got a clue what they are on about.Jadams your stupid comment they pay a few people out to feed the hype EVERYBODY GETS PAID DAILY Do you get it yet didnt think so go do your homework then come back and apologise when your scynical views are proved to be misguided. I can provide as much evidence that this program is working for 100% of the participants not a few as you put it, And comparing it to banks yes putting your money into a bank is a risky business these days how many worldwide banks have gone under. I dont pretend it is not without risk but if you dont want to take risks stay in bed and put your money under the matress it will be safe there

By the way how do they pay out 2% interest erm let me see ever heard of investing do you really think they hold onto the money and do nothing with it. It is invested just like banks. they dont take your money and put it in a volt with your name on it it is invested to make a profit. Justbeenpaid invest our money to make a profit then pay us back 2% per day come on it doesnt take much working out and how can it be a pyramid scheme if you dont have to sponsor i am on my own level at the moment nobody is under me and i am still earning. Still think it is a pyramid scheme. How nieve are you to think you pay your money in and they sit on it till it runs out thank goodness justbeenpaid isnt being run by you because you would be bankrupt very quickly with your nieve image of how it works

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Ha they invest it tell me how they invest it and show us proof because international banks worldwide will be knocking on your door to learn how to reap such high returns guaranteed. You are obviously have more to do with this scam than you are letting on you have done nothing but bump this topic up, that alone considering you're not seeking anything out of this topic other than to attract fools and their money is enough to make anyone suspicious.
    So if you can't explain the where the money is invested other than the stupid "erm let me see ever heard of investing" comment then you fail to convince me at least and no I don't take risks that stink of a scam, at least you have that right.

jadams, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. prmaster11

prmaster11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So, you never answered my question, if they're getting x amount of money daily, and paying out x (+2%) amount daily then where does the extra 2% they're losing with every transaction come from? How are they making up for the loss of money if everyone's cashing out? Obviously, a lot of those people will keep investing and will never get to cash out, maybe not now, but in future.

prmaster11, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  6. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I am so sorry i forgot there are people in this world with a simplistic view of affiliate marketting or making money on the internet. First of all realise that making money on the net is a risky business full stop. Thats why the banks and organisations have not ventured into it as they look for safer investments.Secondly i obviously need to explain to you that internet advertising is a booming industry at the moment take a look at most social media sites especially the likes of youtube.Now they come with advertising.Banners broker which i am also making money with by the way sells advertising panels and invests money in internet advertising and they get paid for this and pass it on to us. But before you rant about that too being a scam dont waste your time typing i already know what you think. Yoy have a closed mind and nothing anyone says will convince you otherwise.I never said i have no interest in anything other than letting people know about jusbeenpaid of course i want to encourage people to sign up i would earn more money thats why we are in the affiliate marketting programs section of digital point people come here to promote their businesses and i can back up my earnings with proof that you can make money with this. Dont preach to me that i am wrong for doing that because so are most people on here you included probably so lets not be hypocritical I am honest and i say it as it is So that said i will conceed and as you call the people who have invested in justbeenpaid fools then i asume that applies to me so here goes.I am a fool and i have been scammed. . . . . . . . . .And i have made over $1000 dollars so far. it seems being a fool and being scammed isnt so bad these days :p

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  7. prmaster11

prmaster11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You keep blabbing on about your success story but fail to explain how they make their profits if it's as simple as you make it out to be, in fact since the first post, and the continued spam you come across as being part of the whole scheme in your whole desperate way of advertising it.

prmaster11, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  8. mcmoore

mcmoore Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If people use these programs be careful. I got sucked in once, ended up loosing around $4000 in total in these types of of programs. Just be careful , its called HYIP and read up on it.

In no way is this affiliate marketing or anything like that. Chances are they don't invest the money and put your earnings into similar hyip programs.

Just be careful!

mcmoore, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  9. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Get real please you are stupid if you call this spam you have no idea what spam is you come here and post i dont make you read this you choose too so it is not spam go read a book or something you are just trying to antagonise i dont run justbeenpaid i participate and make money how many times do i have to say it i will defend myself as many times as you type rubbish so call it spam if you like i dont realy care i am making money have the proof and have the right to say so as long as what i say is legal and i can back up what i say go take a long walk and cool your head So justbeenpaid is a scam and this is spam my lord there is one born every minute

ok you want my honest view it is like gambling you dont put in more than you can afford to lose that is a golden rule of trying to make money online but you have to take risks it is the old saying you have to speculate to acumulate but dont speculate more than you can afford to lose if anyone doesnt like the risk then i go back to an earlier post they should put there money under their matress it will be safe there come on we are all adults here supposedly do i have to explain internet marketing comes with risks but so far the risk has really paid off for me and everyone who is in the program so far if it folds tomorrow i am a lot of money up. I am sorry for you losing $4000 i have lost money in the past too but now i have found a way to make money on the internet i will shout it from the rooftops because for once in my life i have fallen on something that is working for me and i am damned if i will let a sceptic shut me up. If you are sceptical fair enough but dont start calling me a fool and saying i have been scammed when nothing is further from the truth And yes i totally agree with the be carefull line you are obviously a cautious person after being stung i recomend to anyone who wanted to join justbeenpaid to start with the minimum of $10 and grow it gradually compounding it so you are taking the minimum of risk i am not talking big money here afterall i am not going to be able to retire on my earnings anyone would think i wanted people to throw all their life savings into a get rich quick scheme honestly you can take things too far. I wish everyone well

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  10. Blade800

Blade800 Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you earned so much from it, post payment proofs.

Blade800, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  11. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Says you with your affiliate links in toe whats this gang up on gaffer while advertising our links. if anyone is seriously interested i will provide proof i am not here to pander to hypocrits who are trying to make some money just like me i put it back in your court show me the person or persons who are complaining about not making money with justbeenpaid. Give me the real people who should be complaining the ones who have tried the program and think it is a scam and havent made money where are these people bring them on. All i am getting here are sceptics who havent even tried it. Nothing wrong with being a sceptic just dont be high and mighty with your hypocritical links

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:54:03 -0500
    To:
    Subject: Your JSS-Tripler Position has cycled today!

Your JSS-Tripler Position has cycled today!

Greetings karl doorbar!

This E-mail is to inform you that your JSS-Tripler Position

HAS CYCLED TODAY!

The following position will be one of the next cycled

positions that provides you with a FREE JSS position!

Original Invoice: 122720-225926

ID Number: 4

Total Payout: $ 15.00

Please note: this position will no longer be paying you

earnings each day, so if you have not done so yet, feel

free to purchase additional positions - remember, in

JSS-Tripler, every active position pays you 2.00 %, every

single day of the week!

The JSS-Tripler system will be automatically examining your

cycled positions each day, to determine when you receive a

new, free JSS position. Then, a few minutes later, you will

be notified about its placement into JSS - how exciting,

because each JSS position will eventually pay you a rebate

of $ 60.00.

Also, in order to start earning the second half of the money

possible in JSS-Tripler, you will need to buy at least

four (4) JSS-Tripler positions.

Because for every four (4) positions you buy in JSS-Tripler,

you make an additional $ 60 in JSS, by receiving one free

position in JSS, our main JSS program. And when this

position cycles, you receive the $ 60 rebate!

Make easy money telling others about JSS-Tripler!

Remember to tell others about JSS-Tripler, because you make

$ 1.00 from every position they buy, up to $ 500.00 per day

for each person you introduce to JSS-Tripler!

And you make up to $ 250.00 per day from the second-level

commissions your referral generates, from each active referral they have

Here is one of the affiliate URLs that currently

works the best for telling others about JSS-Tripler:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=gaffer&p=jsstripler5

If you believe this is an error, please contact:

Please provide your username on all correspondence to us.

Best Regards,

Member Support
    >
    > Synergy Surf

There you go one of four emails i recieved today from justbeenpaid like i said i wont be retiring on it but it works for me for now and as i had four $10 positions that have paid me $15 each i have recieved my free jss position that will pay me a further $60 providing the program stays running that is where the risk is but life is about risks

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  12. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Well thats a bit better it is a gamble and there will be only one winner on the last spin of the wheel, which is a far cry from guaranteed returns.
    Now then give over with the investment in advertising bull crap, seems like everyone except you knows the online advertising industry is also a victim of the world recession, and if you think you can kid anyone these investments can return the figures needed to cover the guaranteed returns with justbeenscammed then dream on sunshine, tell us they are connected with the trafficking of narcotics and I for one would accept that.

jadams, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  13. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    haha thats what i expected from an idiot you still think i am being scammed i cant win thats why i didnt want to pander but there you go you have proved me right you are as predictable as the english weather and the internet advertising is not a victim of the recession it is booming while other forms of advertising are deminishing your arguments are futile and childlike and you cant have a discussion with someone who has a closed mind so what are you pushing these days lets have a look at your affiliate link shall we and pick holes in that it is easy to do with anything if you try hard enough So now i am a fool justbeenpaid is a scam this is spam and now you would believe that frederick mann is trafficking in narcotics holy moses you are unbelievable but you want people to trust your opinion and judgment dont make me laugh

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  14. prmaster11

prmaster11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amount actually cashed out and in your wallet: $ ?
    Screenshot / photo proof and none of this c/p ?

prmaster11, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  15. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh right like i said anyone who is serious i will talk to and provide as much proof as they want you my friend can go whistle to yourself i have posted my personal email on here and i didnt have to do that still not satisfied if i post more evidence will you join. No so what is the point

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  16. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Do us all a favor you only wished we were idiots to fall for your bullshit, its pretty obvious you are connected with this scam, and yes do some research bollock brain etology for one has shut down because of advertising cutbacks so sling your fake figures elsewhere.
    Oh and yes check out our sigs we make money with NO OUTLAY you FOOL and NO RISK

jadams, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  17. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    What more need i say your last post speaks for itself i dont need to add anything i now know what type of person i am dealing with and i regret ever conversing with you.At least i can look myself in the mirror and smile i have nothing to be ashamed of

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  18. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a serious question.. have you actually been paid any money by them?

joecool6101, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  19. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I have taken money out yes you have an alertpay account that you use to fund the positions. Each day 2% is added to your jss account. You then have the option of transfering it to your alertpay account or leaving it where it is for repurchasing more positions when you have enough funds. I am trying to build up a nest egg so to speak so i am compounding my positions on a daily basis as i have 75 positions and growing that is my choice i could just as easy take the money out i have transfered $20 back to alertpay to make sure it works and it did but for now i am compounding and by christmas i should have about 300 $10 positions most from reinvesting the daily payouts so little of my own money going in i hope this makes sense

Gaffer, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  20. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    You don't really expect him to say NO do you? ask yourself how is this sustainable at these daily payouts and you have all the answers you need

jadams, Nov 4, 2011 IP