1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Global Domains International Affiliate Program??

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mwcole83, Apr 3, 2010.

I have been seeing threads in other forums concerning Global Domains International affiliate program and it seems the responses are mixed between it being one of the best affiliate programs out there and it being a scam. Looked further into it and now I have a few questions as well that I hope someone can answer.

First: They promote it being free, but it seems you have to sign up for a domain name ($10 a month) with them in order to participate in the program. Is this true? and if so why do you have to have a domain name with them to promote there services? Most people already have well established domains and websites to use.

Second: How does the process work? Its seems it is like a pyramid scheme where you receive commission from the people who sign up under you and the people that sign up under them and so on and so on. Is this the process and are there any other catches to it?

mwcole83, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  2. artagnan1978

artagnan1978 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed, Global Domains International (GDI) is an affiliate program which combines the advantages of Multilevel Marketing with those of an affiliate program.

There are people who have succeeded it with GDI - I am just one of them :) - they call it a good money making program. Others failed to obtain success with it, and they call it a scam. It is just any other internet business or everyday business, where you have to work for your success. Some people expect to make money out of it, doing nothing for it. It is not a get rich over night scheme; if you want to make money with, you need to put in some effort. I say it worth the effort, as it gives you a residual monthly income. Residual means that with little effort you get paid month after month for a work you complete once.

GDI is free to start as it offer a 7 day free trial. After the free trial the monthly fee is just $10, for which you get your own .ws domain, several replicate .ws pages to promote the program and up to 10 personalized email addresses, plus the business opportunity to make money with.

You get paid for your referrals on 5 level deep. You need to sign up for a .ws domain in order to promote the program. You are paid for people signing up for the program and after they pay the $10 monthly fee. You can also earn unlimited number of $100 weekly bonuses if you signup 5 people in a one week period.

That's it. You can cancel your domain anytime you wish.

artagnan1978, May 1, 2010 IP
  3. mwcole83

mwcole83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea got all that from the promotion video they make you watch, but what I do not understand is why do you have to buy a .ws domain and pay them $10 a month in order to promote their product? Would if I do not want a .ws domain name? It seems that the only people who buy that extension are the ones trying to promote the extension and that’s just saying in order to help promote their product you have to become their customer. There are plenty of affiliates out there that do not require any of this from people interested in making good money while promoting a product. All the ones that I am currently involved in are free of charge and do not require me to purchase a thing.

So I guess my question is why would I want to go from making pure profit to having to pay out a small fee every month and use a product that I have no intension on using? I guess that’s the part you got to sell??

mwcole83, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    Yes, the promotion video is self-explanatory as it explains everything...

I guess you have to buy the .ws domain because that is their marketing strategy. If you want to promote them, you have to be their customer. It makes sense, if we think about it.

Actually, you can use their domain for your personal use, or just to present your entire business opportunities on one page. It depends on you how you want to use it.

It is how they do business, you want to promote them, you have to use or at least to subscribe to their services.

I do not mind, as I am making money out of it :)

artagnan1978, May 2, 2010 IP
  5. mctarro

mctarro Peon

Best Answers:
    It seem legit to me. I am currently trying it out to see the out come.

mctarro, May 13, 2010 IP
  6. Eoghan

Eoghan Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people have built good fortune through GDI.The amount required for signup is minimal compared to the profit you can make through this. It is an effective method for the people who are interested in working from home.Beginners can make use of the assistance available from the experts through internet.

Eoghan, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  7. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What would be interesting if what they pay back for sales or sign ups

golfpro1, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  8. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    They pay $1 for every signup (referral) each and every month. So, if you have for instance 25 people in your downline, you are paid $25...
    Weekly bonuses are also available, which are indeed quite tempting and rewarding. Thus, for every 5 new signups in a one week period, you are eligible for the $100 bonus, which is unlimited, meaning if you get 10 new signups you get $200, for 15 signups you get $300 and so on...

artagnan1978, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  9. Orlando_Shields

Orlando_Shields Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Global Domains could be a good program if you have the time to market just to get $1.00 per signup a month. I personally do not like it. I have been using GVO, having my downline built for me

Orlando_Shields, Nov 6, 2011 IP