1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. morkassmith

morkassmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, it was fun to move, see how it changes the CTR, a bit like a game (which explains why my character in WoW was sitting at lvl 40 for the last month.) I like to treat all the places I like games that keeps me interested and on track.

morkassmith, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. lilie333

lilie333 Peon

Best Answers:
    Joel Comm is real !!! O YEA !!! :) :) :)

lilie333, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  3. drfit

drfit Peon

Best Answers:

i had paid 500$ to this company whom i had sought seo services for my website & mr joey was the manager who convinced me & told me that ill earn 500$ from the first month in adsense income & it did not happen THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE & AR E NOT RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS & MR JEOY SAID he has left his job & i have to contact MR JOEL COMM the owner of company

i even contacted him & they are not returning my emails

KINDLY HELP ME GET REFUND FROM THIS COMPANY
    PLS DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM or send them any money they are fraud peopl

I HAVE GOOD RELATION WITH YOU & FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT MAYBE FOR YOU BUT FOR US ITS RS23000/-TWNETY THREE THOUAND OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY & I WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED A REFUND EVEN I HAVE MADE SOME MONEY FROM YOUR SERVICERE MY REFUND REQUEST DIRECT RANK pls REFUND ME EARLIEST

Since I had spoken to Mr joey Who had promised me i will recover at least 500$ that month to cover my seo charges & will get traffic BUt it did not work outI was Promised & not delivered traffic to cover 500$

i hope we setle this amicably & you refund my money so we can sustain our relations
    YOU CAN INITITIATE TRANSFER OF FUNDS to my paypal id for refund

drfit, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Dumbass from India, it's not Mr. Joey, it's Mr. Comm we're talking about here, and his name is Joel, so please go back hide in your craphole. You never had $500 anyway..
    He's not providing SEO services, and your country has countless seo farms..

Next time you want SEO services, pay me then I'll tell you that I quit my job and to contact my boss Steve Jobs, but since he's dead you better send your money back request to the parent company Apple Inc.

JamesColin, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. drfit

drfit Peon

Best Answers:
    READ THE EMAILS first
    joey is his employee & joel comm is owner of company

THIS IS RIGHT ?& dont use foul language

drfit, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  6. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's people like you that are making this forum hard for people to use as a resource anymore, you have no proof that he did not send the $500 to said Mr. Comm and so should respect that fact until you can prove otherwise. The sheer fact that you even commented in such a way should be flagged and you given a warning about the fact that you have very little to offer in moments like this.

Alex060985, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  7. drfit

drfit Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for supporting

drfit, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  8. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Alex you're very naive here, he's a 1 post person, coming to complain about being scammed for a mere (for the guy we're talking about in this thread) $500, and you believe him. All my words are measured, he's a dumbass from India and probably lying through his teeth..

You are deluded, but it's up to you, and feel welcome to report my post, I'll get the infraction, but I don't care because that's the simple truth I'm saying.. At least I'm not being hypocrit..

How can you imagine that Joel Comm would scam people for a mere $500 you have no idea what kind of money he's doing and you believe an anonymous dumbass, or even give him the benefit of the doubt, that's plain stupid.

You're talking about proof??? What proof did the 1 post indian gave?

But please report my post, it's been a long time I haven't got an infraction or a ban. I miss those.

9. royswebservices

royswebservices Member

Best Answers:
    I have followed Joel Comm for a long time and I believe that he is very honest, I regularly read his blog and his tweets and generally I can relate very well to his blog posts etc. I also have some of his products which are very good, I didn't know he had an Adsense forum, I will try and sign up to it. I am not promoting any of his products, but I might do in the future, definitely thumbs up for Joel Comm!!

royswebservices, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  10. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    His adsense forum was adsensechat.com but it's long been gone.. I guess it's ok because it was getting full of spam and newbies anyway.. Joel did it because he wrote an ebook/book about adsense in the past, so it brought people on the forum, but the quality wasn't there, and Joel was probably busy elsewhere counting his money, and didn't bother paying someone to be a real moderator, so the moderators were doing their best for free and that wasn't enough, due to the likes of our friends here on DP...

So finally Joel closed the forum, also I guess because having adsense in the domain name means adsense had disabled adsense display on it, that's their rule.. And the cpm ads of Joel didn't bring him enough money compared to the trouble of having a forum so targeted anyway..

It's a pity Joel didn't clean up his act about this forum, I liked it, and it was only a matter of paying an employee to clean the spammers, and also code some stuff to limit the madness.. But no.. well, that's life :)

ANYWAY, to get back to the problematic 1 post message, it's very stupid to spend any money on seo services anyway, you should know about it being from india, this is the biggest scam ever, seo services.. pfff...
    So even if it was true, you should consider the $500 not for seo services but the price of a useful lesson, realizing the stupidity of buying seo services.. That's the lesson, $500 is maybe a little expensive, but you're paying a reputed school.. and I think you learnt your lesson, so I don't see why you should ask for your money back.. But it's a lie anyway, so..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  11. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    you just joined to talk positive about Joel? Wow good job.

thanks for bumping this thread after a year after the last reply, you got problem with this guy go deal with him directly. We can't do shit about it.

yea ok there, good job supporting a cry baby

Project Mobius, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  12. cxj3356

cxj3356 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone here actually purchased his eBook? Is it any good?

cxj3356, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  13. korsaanov

korsaanov Member

Best Answers:
    he has been assoicating with the biggest blog spammer of all time

korsaanov, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  14. anaghsomanclt

anaghsomanclt Peon

Best Answers:
    He must be a spammer,no one would go around blabbering their secrets otherwise

anaghsomanclt, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    But he has earned too much money, so he doesn't care about becoming again the adsense guru and selling tons of ebooks and real books.

JamesColin, Jul 11, 2012 IP