1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JustBeenPaid probably the best money making program out there

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Gaffer, Aug 20, 2011.

I want to tell you all about JustBeenPaid. I have been trying to make money online now for about three years with little or no success. This program has changed that for me overnight. JustBeenPaid has 5 different elements to it but the one i am making money everyday with is called jss trippler. Basicaly this tripples your money over time and it is making me money every day. JustBeenPaid is free to join and you need an alertpay account which if you are unfamiliar with alert pay this is the same as a payal account.Then you buy trippler positions at the cost of $10 each each position pays out 2% per day interest paid daily for 75 days. So 1 position = 20 cents a day for 75 days paying you back $15. Ok so thats how easy it is to turn $10 into $15. I am sure you will agree no bank would do that 2% interest paid daily.
    At the moment i have been purchasing 1 position a day and now i have 50 positions paying me $10 every day and i am reinvesting that money buying more positions this is called compounding. Honestly this is how easy it is. Now it gets better because you see it is called jss trippler because it tripples your money and turning $10 into $15 in 75 days as good as that is is not trippling it.
    Now after 75 days your position has paid out its maximum $15 so it expires and for every 4 positions that expire you get a jss synergy position which is another part of the JustBeenpaid program. This pays out $60 when it cycles and i can explain this process if required.
    I am honestly amazed that this isnt being promoted as widely as some other money making programs because it is so easy to do and pays out daily.And if anyone knows a bank or affiliate program that pays out 2% per day on your investment paid daily tell me and i will promote that too. Happy earning everyone

Your Positions - Click Here to View Them
    No. Purchased

No. Placed

Total "2%" Earnings Thus Far

No. of JSS Positions Created
    50 Hint

$ 194.80

There is currently around 200 people a day joining the jss trippler program and with the current member count they are in the process of moving servers to cope with demand this is growing good times.

i recomend anyone who wants to make a little money online to take a look at just been paid
    http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=gaffer&p=98-2-1

testimonial for JustBeenPaid

Derek Hines

I have been scammed many times on the Internet since I can remember until I Joined JustBeenPaid! This system is by far a well thought out, powerful Win! Win! Outstanding team Support Upon Request. And what everyone in the world has been looking for since the beginning of MLM! If you have heard of (Noah's Ark) then don't miss the boat or you will be left behind in the other "so-called" systems that promise you Freedom then leave you with a sad look on your face. I tip my hat to JustBeenPaid! and I look forward to working with this program for a very long time.

I can fully relate to this as i have also been scammed many times and now i believe i have found what i have been searching for all these years a program that pays out daily for as little as a $10 investment. The more you invest the more it pays out in interest and as you earn you can compound your investment by reinvesting your daily earnings so you dont have to keep investing your own money.It is such a simple idea it took me a little time to take it in because i just thought there has to be a catch like with most things but honestly i havent found one yet and i am so glad i took the plundge and i promise you wont be dissapointed either

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
    Gaffer, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  2. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with network marketing is always having to find someone under your level, and then they have to find someone under their level, and then they have to find someone under their level to make your money back

golfpro1, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  3. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear what you are saying and agree entirely which is why i am amazed that few people are promoting justBeenpaid you start earning instantly with trippler and the other parts of the program double or tripple your investments all without anyone on your second level or under you etc. Yes sponsoring people pays aswell but it isnt necessart to make money $10 makes $15 in 75 days guaranteed no sponsoring buy 50 $10 positions $500 get $750 back thats 2% interest paid daily so that is $10 a day paid back to you for 75 days you can buy as little as 1 $10 position to maximum 600 a day or a week or a month or whatever you want no minimum spend it realy is an unbeatable offer try putting $10 in the bank and see how much it is worth in 75 days time. with compunding your profits you earn even more its crazy honestly.

Gaffer, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  4. webdesignguru

webdesignguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    glad to hear your having success with just been paid but as @golfpro1 pointed out multiple level networks do create risk and low payouts due to the problem highlighted.I prefer single level networks selling something easy,like the guaranteed opportunity of making money monthly doing nothing.

webdesignguru, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  5. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    The only problem with just been paid is exactly what you are saying. It can be difficult to earn money with multi level programs and people know this and cant get their heads around the fact that just been paid DOES NOT require multi level sponsoring to make money. I am making this week $91 and i have nobody under me yet. Next week it will be $101 and so on each week it is growing as i am compounding my money WITHOUT sponsoring. Not get rich quick money but earn a living slowly money thats good enough for me and i have not found another program that guarantees to tripple my money. This one does. If you can show me any program single level or multi level that guarantees me payout daily like just been paid does please tell me because i have been searching for 4 years and have been ripped off too many times. This works for me and everybody who is using it

By the way i challenge your idea that you can get a single level make money guaranteed without doing anything program they dont exist in my experience. Talk to the likes of chris farrell or lee mcIntyre they are internet marketting gurus worth a few million and they say the same. Schemes that promise to make you rich without having to do anything are scams and they dont work. Just been paid is different because it does not promise to make you rich quick but pays 2% daily on your investment slowly slowly building like a savings account it is brilliant

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
    Gaffer, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  6. regibiz

regibiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I joined JBP a few years back when it first came Online. I thought it was a SCAM and never took it seriously until the past couple of months. That is not to say however, that they have not had their challenges as with business in general. They have made some changes, added some more programs and so on. But overall, they have been consistent. I think the founder is an honorable guy. I regret not sticking with it. I would have made some money for my kids college education. BIG REGRET!

If you are not looking to get-rich-quick, it is a good program to invest in, and you don't really need to sponsor if you don't have time. I would recommend $50 and no more out-of pocket. Just let it sit there and grow. When you make a profit, just use some of it and add to your investment, and take the rest out. It won't make you a millionaire overnight, but it would give you grocery money, gas money and some Online advertising money and spare change. The only word of caution is, DON'T RISK TOO MUCH...because security on the internet is not guaranteed. Consider incidentals and invest with caution. Make room for unforseen circumstances. But overall...it is mainly for those who (1) don't know how to market (2) Who are not in a hurry to get-rich-quick (3)Who wants money but are just plain lazy (4) Who have their primary business, but just looking for extra money for business expense and so on, without dipping in their personal funds.

Most of my Online advertising expense is coming now from my profits with JBP, and I'm glad.

That's my 2 cents.

Regie

regibiz, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  7. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Regie you have explained how best to aproach this business far better than i could have and thanks for your 2cents it was worth a million dollars and i am glad too that you are able to fund other activities with profits from just been paid. As for the caution aspect absolutely use caution i always say dont invest more than you can afford to lose that applies to anything especially internet marketing. I would not recomend for example taking out a loan and putting it into just been paid to turn a profit although i know some people have. You like myself have a sensible outlook thanks again for your valuable post. All the best for the future

Gaffer, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  8. regibiz

regibiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I'm glad I was able to contribute. I agree...I would not recommend taking out a loan. Let's enjoy JBP while it last.

Best wishes too.

Regie

regibiz, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  9. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well folks exciting times JusBeenPaid has moved to more powerfull overseas servers because the demand on it was too great. The transition is nearly complete and the program restart is iminent. The members area is complete and i am so excited waiting for jss to flick the switch so i can start earning again.Dont miss out on this great opportunity get in at the restart and benefit from this program. Something positive is happening every day

Well after a long hard few weeks justbeenpaid have finally moved servers and things are getting back to normal again. Some people were worried that the administrators were running of with the money and closing the site down but they have been proved wrong and my daily earnings have started again so yes karl doorbar has been paid again today and every day get on board now after the restart is a good time ti make money

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    Gaffer, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  10. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    How are the legalities of this system? I was under the impression that for MLM to be legal that you had to sell a product. This just seems like a lot of money changing hands and a lot like a pyramid. I'm not saying it is. I have a friend who has just joined the program and loves it. I'm just scared to try because one thing a lot like this was shut down before. So guess I"ll just be scared while you guys are raking int he money! Good luck to all.

rhondag, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  11. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand your fears and this is not MLM so no worries there and as far as other doubler and tripler programs closing down this happens when the program stalls and no new money is coming in. Frederick mann who set this up has 5 programs within the justbeenpaid system and a restart feature that basicaly before the program can stall it is restarted and all the bought tripler positions from everybody are moved into jss so nobody loses anything. Then the tripler program starts again this will happen every 12 to 18 months and the best time to buy positions is after a restart which has just occured and everyone is still earning money. Without this restart feature you are right it would have closed down but frederick is honourable and will not run with the money he has made this program indefinately sustainable. So thanks for your comments and i hear your concerns and i agree with them but on this one all the homework has been done and all the t,s crossed and the i.s dotted so to speak

Gaffer, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  12. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    Gaffer, thanks for explaining this to me. It sounds like a good thing for people needing to make some extra money. Good luck!

rhondag, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  13. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    jbp_banner_728x90_1.jpg i have had a few people ask me how long this program will be around well here is the answer. Just been paid is indefinately sustainable

jbp_18_125x125.jpg I am earning $12.60 per day and rising i will be earning $70 a day by christmas watch this space ok its not life changing but it is growing steadily i can provide the proof no problem and this so far is without any referalls my income will increase dramatically more with some referalls so feel free to join in but i am being honest when giving you the figures so far that i am earning without any sponsors.

I have 72 positions that i have either purchased or compounded from my earnings over a number of weeks. I know what your thinking what does that mean? Ok its realy simple you buy a justbeenpaid tripler position for $10 and it pays you back 2% per day for 75 days that equates to 20 cents a day for 75 days so you get back $15. Now the challenge is find a bank that will pay you 50% interest on $10 in a little over 10 weeks

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    Gaffer, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  14. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    So how does justbeenpaid make their money to cover 2% per day, they could cover small withdrawals by those re-investing, but as I see it, if there was a mass exodus and members wanted to withdraw all their funds justbeenpaid would not have sufficient funds and the collapse would be inevitable.

jadams, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  15. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    just like banks if everyone wanted to withdraw all the money at once they would colapse what is your point

Gaffer, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  16. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    You can hardly compare a bank with a possible scam, now answer the question how does justbeenpaid make more than 2% per day on those gullible enough to throw money into this

jadams, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  17. mcmoore

mcmoore Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is hyip and can close at any given moment.

mcmoore, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  18. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Exactly greed is always a winner, you pay a few out to keep the wheels turning and to feed the hype, but greed will see most of the income re-invested and the recruiting of more suckers. Then 3, 4 years down the line whoops the door closes, the website is gone and the possible millions siphoned off to some offshore bank is untouchable

That's why they only use Alert Pay, and sniff of a scam Paypal would close the justbeenscammed account yesterday.

jadams, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  19. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But JBP has no saleable product, as far as I can tell. What makes it legal? And is it legal in Canada? The penalty for Canadians having anything at all to do with a pyramid scheme is 5 years in prison.

I know people who are doing really well with this program but it makes me nervous.

Annea, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  20. mcmoore

mcmoore Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    from my understanding you need new positions to be paid. If no one else joins, then there is no money to pay you. Game over and the admin cash's in. This is high yield investment, and very risky stuff . Lives are destroyed from this type of thing.

mcmoore, Nov 1, 2011 IP