1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian Paypal Users can use PNB debit card with paypal.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Just need it, Oct 24, 2011.

Hi there guys,
    Just to let you know that I am using my PNB debit card (having master card logo on it) with paypal without any problem.
    For this to work, you need to register your debit card for "master card secure code" and you are ready to go. Register for "Secure code" Here. Now try adding your card in paypal and ignore any error. log out and log in again and your card should be there in your paypal account. Note down the 'EXACT' word to word address that has been registered in bank with your account and then enter this address in the paypal's 'Verify Card' section. get your card verified and enjoy the unlimited paypal account.

Just need it, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried it, it doesn't work. But yeah, it showing an error and still adding a card has happened with me once before.

Korrupt, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. Ausdrez

Ausdrez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not get a credit card itself instead of trying ghetto ways to make something work which isn't supposed to be that way? Banks now seem to be real desperate to distribute cards like peanuts, I get over half a dozen irritating calls per month for various credit card offers. So just take a CC and enjoy it. Believe me, it's not that bad. :)

Ausdrez, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. OldEgold

OldEgold Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think it will work with it

OldEgold, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  5. bloodmage478

bloodmage478 Member

Best Answers:
    Need a fixed deposit . And if you fd:25K ,you get 20k credit card limit and cash limit even low. What the hell is credit for ? Limits ?

bloodmage478, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  6. rajanurs

rajanurs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

There is a income eligibility requirement for a credit card. It does not matter what kind of income but you should have income remitted to the bank account you mention in the cc application form. It can be even government pension, income from property rent, agriculture income, business income...etc. If you show proof of income, id proof and address proof you can get credit card from most banks.

rajanurs, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. rajanurs

rajanurs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is nothing but money lending which has been a highly successful business all over the world for hundreds of years LOL

rajanurs, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  8. sunl

sunl Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not easy to get credit Card, I inquiry about credit Card in my bank and they said all banks black listed this city for credit Card. And this not enough about CC, i search web and found some complaints regarding recovery, most bank use hard ways and if person appose it they will put his name in defaulter list and in future that person can not get loan if he need it.

sunl, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  9. YouCom

YouCom Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a debit card of PNB and its not working for me, can you give step by step procedure how to use it?

YouCom, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  10. nabajit

nabajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you make purchases with this debit card verified Paypal?

nabajit, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  11. KAASSS

KAASSS Peon

Best Answers:
    No..only CC......

KAASSS, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  12. KAASSS

KAASSS Peon

Best Answers:
    You cant add debit card of any bank in India in Paypal account...Except HDFC,Axis & ICICI bank issue a special card for this...only these you can use..

KAASSS, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  13. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can add Axis,HDFC,ICICI bank debit card to verify your Paypal account but you can't send money to anyone...still you need credit card for sending money

ViperBlood, Nov 6, 2011 IP