1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Pakistani Recieving PayPal Payments Via Payoneer Card?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by zary2006, Oct 24, 2011.

Hello,
    I am from Pakistan. So, I can not make a PayPal account. I have heard people from Pakistan successfully receiving PayPal payments from their clients via their Payoneer Card. However, I do not know how is that possible? Can anyone please let me know if this is possible or not? If it is possible, then please let me know the procedure.
    Thanks.

zary2006, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure,But you can use 2CO to receive the money from paypal

Moses8595, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    First of all, thanks for replying. I heard 2CO is for affiliate marketing or something like that? Isn't it True that I have to have a website or something like that to have 2CO? Actually, I am a content writer that is why I am asking this question.

Edit: I just checked out 2CO and other than affiliate marketing, my concern is their fee as well. Other than the one time activation charges of 49$ they will charge 5.5% for every transaction? If that's true then I will not have any benefit using this service because currently my client is paying me through freelancer.com (He is willing to via PayPal but I don't have PayPal) and they charge almost similar fee for project and transactions.
    On the other hand, Payoneer has only one time activation fee of 25$ and 2 to 3$ flat rate for withdrawal. So, I think I can only cut off the extra fees by using Payoneer Card. But I don't know how can I receive Payments from PayPal of my client in my Payoneer account :(

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
    zary2006, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. Adnan Firdous

Adnan Firdous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well. If you link 3 Payoneer partners with your Payoneer card, you can get a virtual US bank account from Payoneer, which you can use to verify and withdraw money from Paypal. Hope that helps :)

Adnan Firdous, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  5. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Thanks for replying. Yes, I know about having a Virtual Account with the help of Payoneer card and I heard few people verifying their PayPal account with the help of Payoneer Card. But have you done this as well? Because I am concerned about the IP Address and stuff. Do I need to use proxies or anything else? Or, I can simply use it without doing anything like that? I have learnd a lot about signing up for virtual account but I don't know about signing up for paypal with that account. So, Could you please tell me the procedure ? and are you using it without facing any problem?
    Thanks.

zary2006, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  6. Adnan Firdous

Adnan Firdous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use VPN for accessing the verified Paypal account. I am using the following -

dreamvpn(dot)us

Adnan Firdous, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great. So, how long have you been using it? Did you face any problems?

zary2006, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  8. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am using Paypal directly from Pakistan without any problem... and it is upto 1.5 years old.

ahmadlucky, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  9. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great. So, how long have you been using it? Did you face any problems?

10. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Ahmadlucky could you please explain how? that would be really helpful for me.

11. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    just get a paypal account and verify it through VCC, and after that get payoneer virtual bank account. attach your VBA to paypal and make use of it...

ahmadlucky, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  12. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Sorry for bothering again, but do you mean I can verify my PayPal account by using a VCC? Did you use EntroPay VCC or anyother VCC to verify your account? Plus, do you use any proxies to use PayPal after attaching your virtual bank account that you got with Payoneer Card? because I have heard a lot that PayPal get suspicious by tracking ips from unsupported countries and instantly make the account limited. So, are you using any proxies? or you were fine doing all these steps?
    Thanks.

13. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

You can apply for a Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard card by selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our 1400+ partner/affiliate programs. You can then use the card to verify a PayPal account, however at the moment we do not support direct loading of the card via PayPal.

As mentioned above, we do have a US Virtual Account pilot program, for more details you can contact our CS department or check out our online forum (link on our website).

Nissim-Payoneer, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  14. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Nissim!
    I know I can verify a PayPal account with Payoneer Card, but even after verifying my PayPal account, I might face problems as Pakistan is not supported by PayPal yet. So, that is why I am asking about that from the person above :)

zary2006, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see, I just wanted to make sure the general card functions were understood. As you mentioned, PayPal imposes some restrictions which, unfortunately, Payoneer has no control over.

Nissim-Payoneer, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  16. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Thank you brother.

zary2006, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  17. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Sorry for bothering again, but do you mean I can verify my PayPal account by using a VCC? Did you use EntroPay VCC or anyother VCC to verify your account? Plus, do you use any proxies to use PayPal after attaching your virtual bank account that you got with Payoneer Card? because I have heard a lot that PayPal get suspicious by tracking ips from unsupported countries and instantly make the account limited. So, are you using any proxies? or you were fine doing all these steps?
    Thanks.

zary2006, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  18. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    Yeah you can verify through VCC. Just buy one from any vcc seller. I dont use any proxy to access paypal.
    i am using paypal without any problem. Just make account from Asian country like Singapore or Malaysia.

But, there is no 100% guarantee that paypal accpunt would remain safe forever... However i have done upto 4K$ on my Indian paypal account and 2K$ on my Malaysian PAYPAL account.

ahmadlucky, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  19. Adnan Firdous

Adnan Firdous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you verify your Malaysian Paypal account with a VCC it will work fine and you won't need any proxy if you access the account from Asia.

Just my 2 cents :)

Adnan Firdous, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  20. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    Exactly............ However, There is risk involved always......

ahmadlucky, Nov 18, 2011 IP