1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My backlinks are not getting indexed

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by cheesee, Oct 9, 2011.

1. lillianabe

lillianabe Peon

Best Answers:
    there is not specific way to know that google counted your linka s a back link or displayed in webmaster tool as link to your sites. you need to check whether the page on which you have got link from got cached in google or not.

lillianabe, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. prashantmamtora

prashantmamtora Peon

Best Answers:
    it happens sometime because if you submit link in a website and it doesn't crawl by google or other search engine for long time and you can't get backlink until it's crawled with with your link, so wait for sometime to get it crawl and use relevant backlink checker like opensiteexplorer.org

prashantmamtora, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  3. rashidsohail

rashidsohail Peon

Best Answers:
    if you perceive you hump done quality backlinks for your parcel, meet don't perturb near it.I conceive it module lead subsequent.backlinks sometimes won't show in minute in checking.But if the backlink tender you faction is indexed,it way you have got the similar succus for your computer already. no worries.and retributory record your fixing antiquity.BUt ne certain you are doing in a precise way.

rashidsohail, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  4. jenx67

jenx67 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm having backlink trouble, too. Google lists some 45,000 backlinks to my site on analytics, and yet, websiteoulook says i have zero, and so did DIYSEO when they did the free analyzing of my site. Very discouraging. I have no clue what is going on and why they aren't able to identify my backlinks.

jenx67, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  5. mo1st

mo1st Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Bluebacklink or domain-pop.com is valid

mo1st, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  6. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    Google recently blocked some of their reporting data. I wonder if backlink reporting was blocked too.

Info Prodigy, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  7. itcourse

itcourse Member

Best Answers:
    I have also similar problem, I stat link building for my CSE-LAB Blog-But it's backlink number is in same position what I saw one month before.

itcourse, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  8. syanide

syanide Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm currently giving away a number of my new 'seo link robot - fast indexer tool version 2' software for free..

Get the software from here

A promo video of the indexer to show what it does..

[video=youtube;ad3TSwO1NdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad3TSwO1NdQ[/video]

syanide, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  9. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bottom, line buy quality links instead of getting free, useless and no quality links that wont will be indexed but will have of no value.

wounded1987, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  10. ronnyroll

ronnyroll Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean, you have backlinks and that URL is not getting indexed?, check if google has banned the site where your links are there.

ronnyroll, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  11. ronnyroll

ronnyroll Peon

Best Answers:
    first see if your link page is not banned. then spread your link across social media

ronnyroll, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  12. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, always ping your backlinks, then one type of backlinks is not good either, get some diversity, I mean, I always do some blog comments, some profile links as well as some social bookmarking, and finally article marketing. Then try using a linkwheel pointing to your site and repeat the above procedure to every single node of your backlinks. Those links will not only be indexed fast, but will stay for a very long time. In some sites of mine, the number of backlinks decreases, my guess is that panda tends to devaluate the lower quality backlinks up to the point of ignoring them, regardless of being follow or no follow.

manchito, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  13. hendra264

hendra264 Banned

Best Answers:
    yes.. that is right! not only check BL,, but you can find a quality BL also..

hendra264, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  14. prashantmamtora

prashantmamtora Peon

Best Answers:
    check backlinks in alexa...

prashantmamtora, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  15. smartyjohn

smartyjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks all for sharing there IDEAS. My site is getting enough backlink when I see in backlinkwatch, alexa, Yahoo and Bing but Google showing only 5 Backlink. Can anyone tell me how to get backllink which GOOGLE consider.

smartyjohn, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  16. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, before posting your links you should make sure whether all such links are not disallowed by meta robots. As there are ample of case where website owner inorder to protect their link juice they though allow you to post links but will block all such links by meta robots command as no follow, no index. If this is the case your links will not get index. So better consider this.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 10, 2011 IP