1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Member On CJ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Enter, Oct 13, 2011.

hello new member on CJ

pls tell me what will i add products banners or ? what will good for earning on CJ

please guide me

thanks

Enter, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  2. Enter

Enter Active Member

Best Answers:
    50 views no reply?

Enter, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  3. smartty

smartty Peon

Best Answers:
    man i am trying to sign up in CJ from last 15 days they are not approving my account how you get your account approval,,this is lucky you do i am really frustrating now

smartty, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. josechukkiri

josechukkiri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am an old member of cj. But on log-in it says the account is deactivated, go back and try. I done it many times ,but no use. How I can re-activate this site? Anybody could help me?

josechukkiri, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Contact CJ customer service.

alexgreatcpa, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  6. smartty

smartty Peon

Best Answers:
    i think the CJ is going to close now and They are not confirming my account too,some thing wrong with the CJ

smartty, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  7. phonex

phonex Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friend ,

Getting Started

Like other affiliate programs, you must register cj.com before you can place any ads on your Web site. The signup process is easy. Like Linkshare, you must provide basic personal and site information. It's also important to classify your site into specific categories, as many advertisers will accept or deny your application to be their affiliate partner.

Once you're signed up, it's a matter of logging in to the CJ Account Manager and weeding through the various merchant categories and selecting advertisers you feel will appeal to your site's audience.

Getting Advertisers
    Commission Junction's selection process is, again, straightforward. Upon logging in to your account, your account page has all of the information you need to get going. Click on "Get Links" and you will find a list of categories (similar to what you would see on Linkshare from which to pick advertisers or an advertiser directory. Once you have established a relationship with an advertiser, you can go directly to their programs through the Get Links By Relationship" tab.

When you select an advertiser to view, a pop-up window provides all of the details of that merchant's program: commission levels, terms, network earnings (or how well the program is performing overall) and 7-day and 3-month average earnings per click (EPC). You must accept the terms of the merchant's program and will either be immediately approved or told the merchant approves partners manually after screening your site. One problem I've found is that a few advertisers who approve affiliates manually never respond, effectively eliminating you from partnering with them.

phonex, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  8. MommyBiz

MommyBiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. It is easy to sign up with CJ. I just signed up yesterday and had no problem, although I was not a member of this site yet when I signed up. I just became a member of DitigalPoint today. All you have to do is put some personal information down and you will be able to sign up. It is instantly. After signup, they will email you to thank you for joining. Your email will also include you username=email address, your account Identification number that they give you that consists of 7 digits and a password that they will assign to you. Please save your email for future reference of the password and identification number that they assign you.

I hope this helps.

MommyBiz, Nov 29, 2011 IP