1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what happen if i dont pay paypal negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by idunnowhy, Oct 15, 2011.

I sold a game server on the game platform, and the guy sent me money. after i withdraw the money to my bank account, i was told the money was held, and i got a negative balance. about -$1100. recently, my account is limited, i just wanna know do i have to pay the money until balance become 0? or can i just forget it. and dont use paypal anymore. im in Canada. thanks for any replys.

idunnowhy, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  2. thedanielsolution

thedanielsolution Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you attach a bank account or credit card to the account: Yes: They will debit the account(s) to get back the funds. No: There is nothing they can do. There have been some reports of them creating a 'collections' mark against your SIN number but.. thats the worst case scenario.

Hope that helps, fellow Canadian!

thedanielsolution, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  3. idunnowhy

idunnowhy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. yes. the account was linked to all my information. name, address, credit card and debit account. but i read some articles said they wont charge back the money from your bank without my permition.

idunnowhy, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  4. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They can not withdraw money from your bank account without your permission.

alexgreatcpa, Oct 16, 2011 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  5. ailliabu

ailliabu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you decide not to pay the negative balance paypal will banned you from using them in the future. I heard it happen to other folks ..

ailliabu, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  6. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I think they charge your CC to recover your negative balance (-1100$) as its not less amount IMO.

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 16, 2011 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  7. merlinseo

merlinseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you want to leave 1100$ for them to enjoy ? if you sold game server money belongs to you
    Know the reason from them and get your money back

merlinseo, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  8. idunnowhy

idunnowhy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello User, For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accountsfor potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to closeit because of security issues. We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business. If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyercomplaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited. -----------------------------------Disbursement options----------------------------------- Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the moneyin your PayPal account to refund them. To refund your buyers:1. Log in to your PayPal account.2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.3. Click "Contact Customer Service."4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments. Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, PayPal Now do i have to pay the negative balance? They didnt mention i need to pay back. And i dont owe any refund to buyers. thanks for all your reply. i appreciate it.

idunnowhy, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  9. sunl

sunl Peon

Best Answers:
    What happen to Paypal these days? they acting like newbies in this business. Ask them what is the risk to Paypal from your account. Its seems in these days large number of crooks are active in paypal, they abusing Paypal policies and paypal let them to do this like moron.

sunl, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  10. shahen22

shahen22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah PayPal is getting worse :(((

shahen22, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  11. idunnowhy

idunnowhy Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone tell me do i pay back the money? if not, whats gonna happen to me now or future.

idunnowhy, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  12. Ragu_007

Ragu_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have valid CC, they will try to charge the CC. Or else, they will shut their ass and go.

Ragu_007, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  13. flintR

flintR Peon

Best Answers:
    you have your real CC info attached ? then they will charge the credit card. If not, then nothing can be happened.

flintR, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  14. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    olddocks, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  15. pappunsu

pappunsu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay in safe side. remove the CC and Bank from your paypal if your account is not limited. if it is limited then make your bank account at 0 balance so that it cant charge you. and same for the CC. Paypal will close your account within 6 months max and then you can use them again. cheers

pappunsu, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  16. YouCom

YouCom Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say it will remain negative and if its big amount there is a possibility of legal action otherwise they will keep sending you emails.

YouCom, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  17. IamTJM

IamTJM Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure of the legal issues, but that is a significant amount of money that PayPal believes you owe them. I would be sure to pay back the balance, if possible, to be safe. If not then hopefully there's no legality issues. Good luck!

IamTJM, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  18. Edward2

Edward2 Member

Best Answers:
    I guess your account fall pray to the buyers protection and that way you have to pay the balance. If someone is scamming you with that then challenge the appeal and if not then i guess you have nothing other than accepting the negative balance and paying for it.

Edward2, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  19. idunnowhy

idunnowhy Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is bully!! They dont care much about sellers. they just care about how to bullshit ur money. they had decided to return the funds ($1100)to the fucking buyer. and paypal make me lost this much money!! f**k paypal!!!

idunnowhy, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  20. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    Hiya

Sorry to pull this thread up again, but paypal has decieded to chargeback my account by about $2000, they're being igorant as anything and i suppose they refused to read all the notes i added. so now my account balance is in the minus, my bank account is added but does not have $2000 in it, it has about £20, I also have a debit card attached to it, the debit card attached to it is now expired and void because i've got a new card which i've not updated on paypal because they aint letting me.... will they take money?

AllHostOne.co.uk, Dec 24, 2011 IP