1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Article Spinning Work?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by itcourse, Oct 10, 2011.

Hello ,

What is article Spining ? Do you know how to do it ?
    I learn that it is a technique for seo. but if we spin any article , it might be banned by search engine as it is a black hat seo. Am I right? I am not sure though .

itcourse, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  2. c-lo

c-lo Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinning is using software to replace enough words in articles to make them appear unique to the search engine. For instance, "my dog ran into the woods" could be replaced with "my puppy dashed into the forest." As of right now, search engines are not smart enough to detect articles spun well, but I'm sure it won't be long before they figure out how. At that point, I think a lot of filler content will get dropped from the engines. My 2 cents.

c-lo, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  3. BoastingBiz

BoastingBiz Peon

Best Answers:
    No, article spinning doesn't work because at the end of the day, it's duplicate content. Don't try and trick the search engines, instead work with them.

BoastingBiz, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  4. dailyposters

dailyposters Banned

Best Answers:
    it is not black hat seo
    no problem,it works, it is a good way to build quality backlinks

dailyposters, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  5. AndroidRoot

AndroidRoot Peon

Best Answers:
    100% yes...make sure the articles make sense though..I manually spin most of mine

AndroidRoot, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  6. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinning means rearranging the sentences and words of an original article in order to generate new or unique articles.

pageupseo, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  7. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    It works if it is done properly and you use the tool properly. The less control you have over your spinning the worse it will turn out so do not look for some push button system, because it does not exist and never will.

There are some that claim to have a push button system and some fall for that hype until they use it

woody allen, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  8. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Spinning is not an SEO strategy, it is just a process of rewriting an article to make a new one.

Matt_Baker, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  9. sphere1

sphere1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. Let work with the search engines as what is the point of struggling to get to number 1. When in a few weeks you will be there with unique content. If are looking at making some extra cash then I wouldn't suggest spinning articles as these can be checked by copscape. Enjoy.

sphere1, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  10. itcourse

itcourse Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it makes sense now. I am agree with BoastingBiz as I think if we do that the web world turned with full of garbage world. When we search for anything we just found all useless sites are at first pages and we have to waste lots of time to get fruit from it.

However, Article spinning will got popularity day by day as I found lots of related job are posted in various freelancing website

itcourse, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  11. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article spinning = Creating crappy content.

Usually article spinners create poor quality content. If you are using this content on your own website or on some other channel, you are degrading your own credibility and your website's reputation as well.

C.Rebecca, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  12. mkjohn

mkjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for your valuable answer. After reading this post i knew about article sniping. But i still want to know about it in details.

mkjohn, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  13. EpicShred

EpicShred Peon

Best Answers:
    I don’t really consider article spinning to be black hat. If you get a really good quality spinner, it’s possible to produce unique articles that are still user friendly & read well. It’s exact duplicate content that the search engines don’t like & thus filter out. I spend a good deal of time when I use article spinners because I’ll manually go through & select the words to use & spin sentences as well as words. The end result is it takes more time than 100% automated spinning software but the article output is better quality & can be submitted to article directories & provide value, not just a link back to my main site.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    EpicShred, Oct 11, 2011 IP