1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Earn 100$ per Month?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by MBDungo, Oct 5, 2011.

Please help me how can I earn 100$ per month by blogging with AdSense.

To tell you the truth. Honestly, I can't earn 1$ per month.

I WANT TO EARN 100$ PER MONTH!!
    SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MBDungo, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Leave that blog that can't make you $1 a month. Start new project with good keyword, and seo.

karmaseo, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  3. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of advise is that...?
    I want to know what should I improve in my blog to make 100$ per month..

MBDungo, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  4. pakalok

pakalok Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, I did it as well.

well this is what u should do to get $100 a month;
    get more visitors to the site,
    HOW???
    well many I think DP member will give you some more advice
    But consider this;
    how about the content of the blog, is it needed or interested ?
    have you done onpage & offpage SEO ?
    how's your marketing campaign ?

good luck with the quest

pakalok, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  5. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be brutally honest your blog is boring. It got a whole load of stuff that can be found all over the web. There´s nothing there that stands out and shouts "LOOK AT ME".

Your alexa ranking is really low, you have virtually no backlinks and (for me) the site was very slow to load and your ads are not terribly well positioned.

You need to improve your content, ranking and backlinks.

Try linkbaiting. If you don´t know how - google it.

PaulSch, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  6. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already "Show at most 15 posts on the main page" of my blog to increase the loading speed.

And I will search and check the link baiting.

MBDungo, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  7. Pradosh

Pradosh Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll advice you start from beginning.
    >Take a look at some top blogs from technorati.
    >Redesign you side.
    >hard write your post.
    >Finally do a lot of SEO.

Pradosh, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  8. Boundockable

Boundockable Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of more easier methods to make $100 month than blogging. Think about it ;-)

Boundockable, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  9. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is that?
    What did you know to make $100 a month than blogging?

MBDungo, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  10. shareurlinks

shareurlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, a little tip. I would only show 5 blog posts on the main page, this will dramatically lower your loading speed, it also makes you blog look better. It also encourages your visitors to go deeper into your blog to locate more content.

Also try not to put all your eggs in one basket, there are more methods of earning an income from blogging than just adsense, think about, when a visitor comes to your blog and clicks an adsense click, you may earn a few pence and that person has left your blog, if you use other methods aswell as adsense you will see your income increase.

Methods such as, banner sales work very well, especially with blogs. But to earn an income from any method, you need to build your traffic, the best way to do this in the long run is from the search engines, so make sure you have lots of unique content being added to you blog daily.

shareurlinks, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  11. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are a real "Newbie's Guide to earning an Income Blogging" !!

I see, the more visitors go deeper, the more advertisement impressions.

Did you mean, I would better to create a page with contact form about banner sales of my blog?
    Is it not violated the Google AdSense?
    Because I knew, using other Affiliate Network with AdSense will violate the AdSense ToS..

MBDungo, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  12. shareurlinks

shareurlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you are correct, using other Affiliate advertisements such as yahoo advertising program is in breech of googles tos, but I think you are allowed to sell banner spaces, doing this is such a great way to make money from your blog. You want to pics the banners fairly, don't over price them or you will not sell them, I would suggest adding 4 or 6 125x125 square banner sin your sidebar, maybe sell each of the banners for $2.50 per month, earning you $15 the first month, as your traffic increases raise the price of the banners, when you have enough traffic, you could sell each banner for $25 each earning you $150 per month just from the one revenue stream.

shareurlinks, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  13. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh.. I've notice it!
    But remember my friend, if you have a paid banner in your blog? Just make sure you add a rel="nofollow" attribute to the <a> tag of the banner's HTML because a DoFollow paid links is violated the Google guidelines and may cause to decrease the SEO rankings of your website: http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66736

Friend, I have many referral links in some of my blog posts, and I knew the referral links with AdSense advertisements does not violated their ToS..
    Am I right? Or affiliate and referral are once, and with it will violate the AdSense ToS?

MBDungo, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  14. fiksfarenet

fiksfarenet Member

Best Answers:
    start to open 100 blog.. and you will see ... ;)

fiksfarenet, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  15. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    Bloggning is best option for you for making money. if you not know about this topic. you can start articles writing. Article writing is best making money technique. you can earn more then 500$ a month like me.

laceybeautiful, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  16. onlinebizgiant

onlinebizgiant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To make money online requires patients and persistance.

onlinebizgiant, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  17. datastage

datastage Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,
    If you are trying to earn money by blogging , you have chosen very good method.
    Start blogging and place your adsense ads in the right place. And try to optimize your site with search engines.
    And develop the quality links to your site , so that you will get good SERP's from the search engines. And try to concentrate on some keywords by using anchor text and get the back links to your site.
    You can do it , but it will take time to start your earnings, may be in 3 months, your earnings will be as you are thinking .
    For this , you need to work hard, or you can buy the seo services.

datastage, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  18. agendapal

agendapal Peon

Best Answers:
    Leave the blog which can not give you some amount in the beginning. Start a blog, then add some keywords in your Meta tags. And then do link building of your website. and try to target long tail keywords. ;)
    If you could achieve long tail keywords then you will get a lot of income and more then 100$. ;)

agendapal, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  19. demha

demha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We all asked this question before starting to gain a lot of money.
    My words will be helpful to someone like you who is desperate and can't find his way to make real money from the web. but you have to be self motivated not desperate anymore ready to make a lot of things daily without stopping and have time.
    I will start my answer to your question by: forget your current blog and forget this kind of blogging (my personal opinion)
    The best thing to start with is a news site try to find something which you like (not important if you don't know anything about) but pick something which attracts you , which will not make you bored while reading news about it every day or learn more about it.
    after you list few things which attracts you and write it down somewhere, filter this list, The most important point here is to exclude those which you can't rank it in google and other search engines because your main source of visitors will be search engines.
    lets suppose you have picked the word "Iphone 4 Apps" and you got the domain "iphone4apps.com" or "iphone4appsWHATEVER.com"
    You will setup wordpress and start writing content, the content must be new news whose date is less than two days. It may be a video and few lines written by you, or a picture with few lines before it, or an article also written by you. no copy and paste here. The content here in my example will be mainly about Iphone 4 apps, but sometimes when you see a news about Iphone 4 add it too for example "Iphone 4 accessories" or "Iphone 4 features"
    You will only use Adsense.
    You have to make seo to your site to promote it and make it appears in search engines.
    If you are a hard worker you will start gaining $1 daily then your first target will be $100 monthly, when you reach $100 or you are close to it, your site's age is supposed to be few months right now.
    In the latest few months you were tracking your visitors and you will find which iphone apps attracts or something other than apps brought many visitors (I mean the accessories or the features)
    Here you will make another step you will buy another domain with another topic related to the Iphone 4 which had attracted and brought to your old site a lot of visitors and you will keep both sites working and doing work for both. When you reach this point you may be doing more than $300 monthly. I can't tell you what you have to do at this time because you will be able to do the right thing or even do another site related to Iphone 4.

So now The steps are:
    Your own domain .com/.net from name.com
    Your own host from hostgator.com
    Setup the site and add wordpress
    add a free simple white theme must be SEO Friendly
    Read a lot of news every day about your keyword (Iphone in the example)
    Start writing content, no copy and paste and try to make it useful or interesting.
    Start link building, search for ways and search and read a lot and spend time and effort on it.
    Keep reading news from "your keyword" top sites and keep writing content every day and it must be new content only.

demha, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  20. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make $3.3 per a day and you will earn 100USD per a month.

If this secret is not helpful to you, try to ask a better question next time.

Big0ne, Oct 17, 2011 IP