1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Mod's Help!!! feel like saving a few DP members

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by whitetitan, Oct 6, 2011.

I feel that a member in DP is cheating & is inviting for big partnerships in the Partnership section of DP.

I have got at least 90% proof. I cancelled the offer, but Iam so worried if some one else might be fooled by him. Can i get in touch with any administrator or moderator and send him/her all the proofs i have?

I do not want to jump to conclusions and ruin some ones, so i have posted this and i will now wait for some one to respond.

IF this is not the right place to post this, please pardon me and delete the post.

whitetitan, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You can use the report post button and submit all details there. :)

Digital_shubhi, Oct 6, 2011 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  3. whitetitan

whitetitan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok will do. I will be out of town for next four days, I will come back and see if there are any other replies.

whitetitan, Oct 6, 2011 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  4. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dp does not ban scammers.

laxman363, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not entirely true lax, I've seen it happen. They don't officially offer to play Internet police, which is as it should be from a liability standpoint, but I have seen known scammers banned. Oddly the bans aren't in every case permanent, but making a blanket statement that "DP does not ban scammers" isn't accurate either.

easiest way to get a scammer banned
    Scammers are quick buck artists and like the easy road. To speed the process they usually create shill IDs to create a false sense of security for the intended prey or simply to bump their threads.

Locating the shills isn't particularly hard in most cases, and DP assiduously enforces a ban policy for dup IDs. If you spot one of their shills, report it along with the evidence of same so the mods can verify it. Provided you did your homework right you have successfully gotten you scammer banned.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    robjones, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  6. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are new here and thus you don't know everything !

Digital_shubhi, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  7. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The mod team does ban scammers, they have done it several times upon submission of evidence. Hell I even hunted down a scammer and got him handled by the local authorities.

Cucumba123, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  8. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well so you have to get their dupe iaccounts dont you. Considering a situation where he does not have a dpe id he wont be banned. Its not a blanket statement. Go and pm a mod giving proof that this user scammed me, he will reply We dont intervene between members fights. You dont need to be against everything i say.
    Yes just the 1.5 years. Or i can say you are so old but you still dont know anything.In either cases please cite some examples.

laxman363, Oct 6, 2011 IP