1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bank Reversal and Lost dollars in conversion

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ashras99, Sep 29, 2011.

Last week aito-withdrawn amount is reversed due to Paypal PAN card issue and due to which I lost $50 in conversion charges... that was not refund yet...anyone also face this problem and are they reversing the charges because that's the mistake by paypal.

ashras99, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  2. buylr.in

buylr.in Peon

Best Answers:
    How do u know that it revesed due to pan card issue ? is paypal told u by email or . u just assuming ?

if you got email by paypal post it here.

buylr.in, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  3. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think they reverse it. I lost around $188 bucks due to the same problem. Btwn, my account is still limited. I will be fighting for this $188 once my account will be restored.

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  4. ashras99

ashras99 Peon

Best Answers:
    In same account I am withdrawing from years and after removal of limitation again withdrawing.

But that time, amount withdrawn and next day reversed because account gets limited due to PAN and I think paypal must reverse the same to all users because PAN card issue is created by them.

ashras99, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  5. Arthur36

Arthur36 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its a common problem now as paypal is doing auto withdraw but still its a best option for those who dont have a better choice

Arthur36, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  6. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't you give them a phone call and ask about refund of that conversion charges yourself ?

DON.

deluxdon, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  7. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When the same thing happened in Feb-March 2010 (deluxdon would remember)... we did lose some money due to conversions, but later on the difference was refunded to everybody. I'd suggest that OP call PayPal customer support and bring this to their notice, I am sure they'd help you out with this.

WebBuddy, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  8. miner

miner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I lost more then $100 due to limitation and they reversed the bank withdrawals, paypal is making lot of profit in reversing our money!

miner, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  9. dhoomagain

dhoomagain Member

Best Answers:
    when i told them about the loss due to conversion, they guy over the customer care said like, sorry we cant do anything because, it works both the ways, like if the dollar rate wud have gone up, then u might have gained some $ instead of losing it, and we would have given u extra dollars without any problem.

so basically, i dont think they are in a mood of returning the money which they have got due to conversion rate.

dhoomagain, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  10. WebConsult

WebConsult Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the real problem with this daily withdrawl , i think it should be alteast weekly , i have lost many bucks in reversal too

WebConsult, Oct 4, 2011 IP