1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Cpm/PPC ad company for Russia and Vietman Traffic??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wedostreams, Sep 27, 2011.

Hello,

I am looking for best ad company to monetize my traffic from Russia and Vietnam. Any suggestions would be very helpful as at the moment they are not making as much money as they should for the large quantities we are getting.

I signed up for http://www.begun.ru/ because i saw that google tried to buy them a few years ago but other then that I'm lost. Please help.

WDS

wedostreams, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  2. chrda

chrda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google will be your best bet.

You will not find much quality cpm/cpc for those countries except maybe google adsense (CPC).
    In most cases you have to bite in the pillow, and accept that you need to use cpa, and the eCPM for those countries going to be low.

I manage to sell about 5-10% of my russian and vietnamese traffic to an RTB for around 0.10 eCPM

chrda, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not many provider has ads for those countries, but some do but what type of ads are you looking for

aassociatehit, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  4. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, adsense has some ads. And yes the eCPM for russian traffic going to be low(apart from adsense), because american companies dont have anything to show (except few online game ads). Thats why you need to sign up with a russian network and get eCPM higher than US traffic now :)

Russian traffic is growing like mad, and it will continue so because internet now expanded to regions with *affordable* prices and theres still lots of posibilities to grow, I can see that myself. 8% growth comparing to 2010 throughout the country.

Just visit big russian sites and see what are they advertising, I guess thats the way to go if you have big traffic... Begun is old now, I dont think its the only choice. check out yandex ads, etc.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
    N_F_S, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  5. wedostreams

wedostreams Peon

Best Answers:
    I googled to find russian site sbut only found mail.ru which doesn't have ads on it.. I found few more but also had no advertising.. I'll keep searching but do you know any off hand?

Has anyone used the above?

Thanks everyone for replies.

wedostreams, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  6. JimLock

JimLock Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i used plexious.com and affinity.com. they have good coverage for those countries...

JimLock, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  7. Divers

Divers Peon

Best Answers:
    direct.yandex.ru/?ncrnd=6118 Support service.

Divers, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  8. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you tell me your daily unique traffic from Russia and your site domain and are you willing to run popunder ad
    pm me those info if interested

A.G, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  9. Sub_pub

Sub_pub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Our company is a performance-based Affiliate Ad Network and our main focus is Russian traffic. Actually we have some interesting CPA offers, so if you could tell me your traffic source and it's volume we can add you as our publisher and you can easily monetize your traffic from Russia. Our system has User-friendly interface, High payouts, Detailed reports and special tools. For more information please PM me.

Sub_pub, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  10. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i find a russian warez website 3 months ago, this admin using this ad network now & i think this is the best choice on the Russia :

http://admulti.com

you can contact them :
    Technical support - support{at}admulti.com
    Advertising Department - advert{at}admulti.com

Good Luck <3

nikipink, Nov 28, 2012 IP