1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[NEXT ISSUE] Your PAN was found to be invalid after verification

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by vsiyer, Sep 15, 2011.

1. alex.ohc

alex.ohc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am also having the same issue and unable to accept payments for the last 7 days! Made 5-6 calls and requested to escalate the problem. Because of so much of complaints, they are still not able to fix the issue within the promised time! We are loosing lots of customers!!

alex.ohc, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. amiyan

amiyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today my autowithdrawal is happening as before but i didnt get any notification for that. also even though they said my account is activated, still there is a notice saying
    I think Paypal had messed up with our accounts due to this PAN issue. I will wait if the money autowithdrawn reaches my bank.

amiyan, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  3. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys,

Please help me and suggest me what I can do? My Pan card is verified successfully before 3 days still they are not restoring my account. This is affecting my new orders. Already lost around $XXX(3 figures) orders due to this issue. My $XXXX(4 figures) are freezed in my account. Some of my clients want to pay but I asked them to hold payments with them. It's been 7-8 days and they are losing their patience. I called PayPal 8-10 times but again those promises of 48 hours but nothing is happening.

Any help OR any resource that I can contact directly to resolve my issue?

Regards,

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  4. sadpaypaluser

sadpaypaluser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is really Sad
    My account was restored on Monday morning IST. Now I received the same original mail saying my PayPal account is limited and my PAN is invalid. Same again. I was so happy that my account was restored and I received and successfully withdrew money during the last 5 days. Now again I have to call them and send them mails.

sadpaypaluser, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  5. lmjkbmac

lmjkbmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes same shit again.
    again i got this email that your paypal account has been limited for PAN issue.
    are they shit heads or what.. i really dont understand WTF is going on with them..
    again call everybody just call their a$$ off.

lmjkbmac, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  6. ashras99

ashras99 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also received the same mail and now my account is limited, Auto-withdrawl done yesterday was now reversed and now lesser amount in account due to currency charges.

Looks like paypal wants that indian don't use the paypal in weekends or never use them again and don't which idiots are sitting there which don't understand the point of Sole-propritorship.

"My account showing your name and pan is not matching" that's means once again matching the pan name with business name.

ashras99, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. sumbitarticle

sumbitarticle Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh don't tell me this is gonna start all over again. when did u get email from PayPal

sumbitarticle, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. lmjkbmac

lmjkbmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes brother, its starting again. same shit again.
    i have no idea whats going on with them but yes, its the same shit again we have to go through.

lmjkbmac, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  9. ashras99

ashras99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Today morning received the mail, hope till now many of you received the mail or this time just few of them?

ashras99, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  10. JoomlaDesigner

Best Answers:
    Ooops... So they started limiting all accounts again? F**k mannnn...... This is gonna be a long time issue. SHIT!

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  11. sadpaypaluser

sadpaypaluser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its time to shift to another payment processing service. Any suggestions? We need to integrate it on our website and should be able to receive money in bank account.

sadpaypaluser, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  12. JoomlaDesigner

Best Answers:
    There are many like Moneybookers, Alertpay, 2CO but no one is reliable and fast in money withdrawal like PayPal mate.

JoomlaDesigner, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  13. QubeSys Technologies

QubeSys Technologies Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, they started the verification process yesterday late night.

I have 2 accounts.

Business : Limited due to wrong PAN.
    Personal : New Account, opened it 2 days back, had entered same PAN.

Yesterday Night 3.30am :

Business : PAN card invalid. Enter the correct now. So, did it now and waiting for verification.
    Personal : PAN verified and I can do the transactions now.

QubeSys Technologies, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  14. seedmonster

seedmonster Peon

Best Answers:
    Been over 12 days now and my paypal still restricted/limited , called them over 10 times and even provided a scan but still no response from them nor any mails, literally their service sucks and i think we should stop using it so they understand ignoring us wasn't a good thing, anyway was affecting my business a big time so moved on to 2CO and it's working good the only thing is i am not seeing the account balance even after receiving more than XXX$ the account balance is stuck at 0.00$ anyone using 2CO here can put light on it ? i joined 2CO 7 days ago...

seedmonster, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  15. sadpaypaluser

sadpaypaluser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you consider using the service of CCAvenue US doller account? They charge 3% per transaction after the initial payment/setup fee of INR 40000. It might be cheaper in a long term. PayPal is unpredictable. My account was limited on last Saturday, restored on Monday and now it is restricted on this Saturday. We can't depend on them. May be it is a problem of RBI. I had INR account with CcAvenue. Now I am planning to have one for $. I'll say goodbye to PayPal. Please let me know your opinion dear friends.

sadpaypaluser, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  16. ashras99

ashras99 Peon

Best Answers:
    this time few accounts gets limited or everyone fed-up by shouting now.... because there is no noise now?

ashras99, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  17. sadpaypaluser

sadpaypaluser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear friends, please let us know how many have got their accounts limited for the second time and how many didn't get their accounts restored after last limitation.

sadpaypaluser, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  18. vmjunction

vmjunction Peon

Best Answers:
    We are just two frustrated. Lets scarp PayPal.

vmjunction, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  19. amiyan

amiyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear sadpaypaluser,
    In my account The Invalid PAN notification is still there, I sent email asking them to rectify that,
    but account seems to work without the limitation, there was one autowithdrawal on friday, which is yet to reach my bank account.
    but yesterday i did receive an email notification saying you need to take action regarding the invalid PAN, may be an automatic email.

amiyan, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  20. sadpaypaluser

sadpaypaluser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you received any payments in your PayPal account after you got 'limited' status? The email says withdrawal to bank will work but you can't receive money in your PayPal account because it is limited. Anyone knows about okpay ? It looks better than PayPal but looks like a new company.

sadpaypaluser, Sep 25, 2011 IP