1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{ASK} Hiring a freelancer to build Adsense-optimized website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ryan-isra, Sep 22, 2011.

Hello folks,

I'm about to hire a freelancer to build a wordpress-based website that should be adsense-optimized and generates some bucks daily.

i.e.: It cost $250 to build a site that generates $5 - $10 daily adsense earning.

My questions are:

How does freelancer build that site and earns adsense quickly?
    Let's say the guy will find low-competition with high CPC niche, then made some articles for it.
    That won't be easy (for me) build the site, bring visitors, and generates constant adsense income up to $10/day.

Will it be at least 85% organic traffic?
    Are they using proxies, clear cookies, search-then-click the ads to generates revenue (that's the idea that crossing on my head).
    Click exchange?
    Or any other blackhat method?

Will the site stop generating money once job completed and freelancer get paid?
    Is this going to be long-term?

Please give me some clues if you ever invested your money for such thing.

ryan-isra, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    prolonged success of the site depends upon the effort of site owner. if a free lancer could earn you 10 bucks daily, why would he bother to do it for you? he would set up the same site for himself and earn continually. Taking help for setting up the site is OK, but putting content and setiing the business goal is your duty and responsibility! As it stands, I dont see your skepticism baseless!

Rupam Das, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  3. ryan-isra

ryan-isra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's another reason that I forgot to mention. If the freelancer could setup long-term
    site with good earning, why don't they keep it for themselves,
    though some people would be prefer to 'instant bucks' by building the site for someone else.

In fact, there are a lot freelancer doing so, building the site for you until your adsense
    account earns bucks as the project agreement, hence I'm asking through this thread
    regarding my confusion.

ryan-isra, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt how true is it? $250 is too cheap for the site which generate $5-$10 per day
    Probably using blackhat which will harm your Adsense account

lifeplayer, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  5. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I could build a site like that, I would build it for myself! Why don't you learn how to develop such websites and build 10-20 websites for your own usage?

miksy123, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  6. ryan-isra

Best Answers:
    That's true, you may look at a few freelancing websites portal.
    Blackhat method is the only possible idea I thought, but due to received positive feedbacks, I'm become curious then.

I've been building about some sites from the scratch, but it wasn't easy process, no instant result.
    So it's just takes time. But, I would like to know if people building sites for others like the one I'm asking in this thread.

ryan-isra, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. hill2001

hill2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't see how anyone could guarantee a site to make $5 to $10 a day.

hill2001, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  8. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    People can generate $5 to $10 easily. But it can take 3 to 6 month on that site. You have to target a proper keyword and some very good written article. So first of all use Google Adword tool to search such keywords that is always searched on google and then post some very interesting post on that topic. I am generating between these two amount per day on my blog. but let me remind you am working on the same blog for the last 9 months.

rakesh kumar, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  9. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    your first and last sentences contradict each other, generating $5 - $10 a day is not easy. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many noobs here crying about low clicks, no clicks, no earnings, low earnings etc

Project Mobius, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  10. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    In all fairness I would be keeping away from this "FreeLancer" why would he sell his secret so cheap,to be fair its your choice but be aware of scammers.

-Ross

RossCheal, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  11. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make a living from adsense as well as offline and other online business ,
    there is no Sure win . but if you have do it long enough , there is habbit that you can have to improve your chances .

seriously i would not just take aways the effort and use someone to build your site .

i hire writer to save me time , i hire webdesign guy cos i want a good theme and i am not really good at it , i hire people to do Seo for me cos i am lazy to backlink my own site .

seriously nobody will give you a golden goose if it laying golden egg .

if you need advice contact me would be more then happy to give you some pointer .

Max Singapore, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  12. ryan-isra

Best Answers:
    That means: $5 - $10 daily is easy but he couldn't achieve 'that easy-thing' :D

It's easy for me, but it really takes all of my time, with more than a hundred of clicks to generates $5 - $8 daily due to low CPC.

Thanks for the advice.
    I was about creating a new adsense account only to test the service, since there is such escrow payment that will "guarantee" until the day of agreement.
    But haven't get my new account approved yet.

Meanwhile, I'm still getting busy with my other sites. Still curious to giving a try or at least "hear" the after-sales feedback from who've tried out such service.

ryan-isra, Sep 27, 2011 IP