1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims like fire and expolsives so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011.

Aside from just being pyromaniacs. Is there any underlying reason why Muslims seem to like fire and explosives?

For example.

1. Muslims kids burn a puppy alive.
    2. Muslims burn gays alive.
    3. Muslims burn Hindu women and children alive.
    4. Muslim lawyers will "burn alive" anyone who defends murdered 12 year old Christian.

Not to mention the attraction to explosives, but I'd be here days doing that.

Anybody got an answer?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It's George Bush and Barrack Obama that have dropped the most bombs and put entire cities on fire..they are both Christians.

The "burning" of people and animals you refer to..they didn't do it because they are "Muslim" because their religion doesn't teach them that...something else motivated them to do that.

Your thread is once again a failure.

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    If I remember correct , its the worst punishment one can get in Muslim Laws..to be Burned.

bharatmax, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to see some proof.

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm more interested in the trend of setting people and other living things on fire, every country at some point in history has been to war and use equal tactics in the form of guns and bombs etc. Muslims or not these people are all in Muslim countries and all have strong Islamic background regardless if it's condemned by Islam and the Qur'an or not.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Seqqa
    You're a tough woman,but I believe you to be a fair woman.Seqqa in Christiandom there have been atrocities too.In Bosnia there were all kinds of acts of brutality made against Muslims.In India a few years ago crowds set Muslims on fire.My point is mans inhumanity to man is across the board.It's not fair to single out Muslims and say they are this or that.We can all pull out a few examples from any religion in order to make a negative point against them.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is Christians burning people alive.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361[/video]

Any Muslim you see doing that..they are not doing it because they are "Muslim"...nowhere does it say in any Islamic text to burn people..

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a Christian nor a woman. So due to those two inaccuracies, I'll conclude you have no idea what you're talking about.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Apparently I was also wrong about you being fair.I presumed you were a woman because you seem to display feminine characteristics in your posts.Sorry I guess you're just gay then?(not that there is anything wrong with that)

10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, please point them out. Just so we know you're not just full of shit.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  11. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    @Israei Watch first two questions..

[video=youtube;8n-n7lvw4YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-n7lvw4YI[/video]

12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually Seqqa is an atheist and all around cool guy while you're a would be diva that probably follows the GIRL rule .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  13. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

Dude, I'm not interested in videos, I'm interested in proof, do you know what proof is?

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You one of those 'special' people who think there's only 3 types of ideologies in the world? No I think you are being homophobic, and the only reason why you're using it is you believe it'll provoke a reaction. It won't and you've failed. So you're a failed kind of special person, how does that feel?

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  15. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven. by Jean Chretien

16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    First off I think it's cool that you stick up for your friends.(for real)Secondly it's odd you brought up the girl thing.Only last month a "MARRIED" woman made a pass at me at work!

17. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    In the bible it talks about burning people...the proof would look like this:

"If a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you." --
    Leviticus 20:14

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." -- Leviticus 21:9

"Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." Genesis 38:24

"He that is taken with the accursed thing shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath. ... And Joshua ... took Achan ... and his sons, and his daughters ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire." -- Joshua 7:15, 24-25

Under Christian laws you can burn people, the proof has preceded.

You said its part of Muslim law to burn people...all I'm asking is where in any Islamic text (Quran or Hadeeth) it says that ? ..do you believe anything someone told you..why can you not think for yourself? What exactly is wrong with you ?

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  18. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Who are practicing these anyway ?

19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ApocalypseXL, although I wouldn't say I was 'atheist'. More of a free thinker, who tries to apply logic to my beliefs. There's some things that I can not explain, there's some things in science that are more weird than reality. The documentary "How Long Is a Piece Of String", really changed how I started to look things, extremely good documentary if you've never seen it.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  20. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter who practices them..actually I posted a video of people being burned alive by Kenyan Christians a few posts ago..here it is again:

[video=youtube;1Lv-dVk_bPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lv-dVk_bPo[/video]

Don't make any more claims you cannot backup with proof sir, don't do it.

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP