1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

15 Tips to get more followers on Twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Sep 16, 2011.

It is quite normal when you just started a new social network, fans or friends are slow to appear, such as Twitter. This social network gives us the ability to have followers, they can read the content (tweets) that we feature in Twitter.

Today we will see some tips for getting more followers on Twitter. The procezo always be natural, then failed to have 100 followers more than one day to another, unless you're a Twitter guru.

Tips for getting more followers on Twitter:

1 - Complete your profile on Twitter

Complete Twitter profile and fill in the details is always a good option to get some followers. Some friends you can find at your blog, email or other data.

2 - Designing your Twitter channel

Give a unique and important to your Twitter is a vital step to make every user who visits your Twitter channel will follow. You can call or no attention to the design of your Twitter, so try to find a fund that is not used and it is good.3 - Post tweets quality

Tweets of quality are those that provide real information for which you have been following your followers. You can give a theme to your Twitter and publish many tweets about it. The quality tweets do not have much text, only the necessary and usually contain links to blogs where is information.

4 - Keep conversations with your followers

In this way they posted on their Twitter channel a link to your profile and you can get more fans as the popularity of your followers are today.

5 - Respond to tweets from people you follow

If we do this they will know we like your information and we may follow. We should not spend too far, because if that happens you are artarán and not have a good presence on Twitter.

6 - Follow people with similar tastes

Follow people who treat you the same topics in Twitter or just have the same interests as you. Many of them may follow you and be totally natural as reading your tweets because of issues they like.

7 - Invite your friends to Twitter

Invite your friends, family, colleagues and partners who sign up for Twitter and then follow you. It is a good way to get followers, especially if you have many friends who are not yet registered.

8 - Post in your blog Twitter Profile

Have a popular blog or not is a good way to attract followers, either by posting updates on Twitter and your blog readers have with Twitter or post an entry on Twitter and a hyperlink to your account.

9 - Help yourself from other networks

If you use other social networks as well as Twitter Suggest to your friends who sign up for Twitter and follow you. It is another good way to attract new users to Twitter and make them follow you.

10 - Post consistently and good information

Whenever you post good information is constant, because if we published a good tweet today and tomorrow we do not publish anything, will not receive retweets or anything.

11 - hello and goodbye to your fans

Whenever you start a new day in Twitter greet your friends, so they will respond and your profile will appear in the accounts of every follower of your followers. Do the same when you finish your day. This can be associated with the board 5.

12 - Twitter when they have more users

Try to post your tweets to the hours that your followers are connected, so you have more answers, retweets and even more likely to have more followers.

13 - Attend meetings twitter

Meetings or conferences twitters are a good way to get followers. Also discussed many issues that will help you improve as twitterer you too. Surely in your city has these types of meetings or conferences.

14 - Twitter like a blog

As a blog we try to have more readers and visitors comments, on Twitter we can achieve the same, the methods are similar and if we have a good blog, why not manage to have a good Twitter?.

15 - Be patient

The fans come with time, if you see a user with over 1000 followers on Twitter tweets is because long ago. You just try to follow all the steps properly and you will see that over time the results are very positive.

makemoneyfromgoogle, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. aopotter

aopotter Member

Best Answers:
    great tips but don't you think that will take too much to get followers?

aopotter, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. HomeBusiness77

HomeBusiness77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Post interresting things on a daily basis. Try not to just post links and nothing but links. I know I never click them, I have thousands of followers and the links just slow down my system. I use traffup, wich i can follow those and other members follow me. Also you can have your tweets, re-tweeted for higher exposure.

HomeBusiness77, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. thunderlice

thunderlice Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice
    But it will bug you with many followers, you should have the followers that you know better

thunderlice, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  5. couponsidea

couponsidea Peon

Best Answers:
    how many followers u gained following these steps?

couponsidea, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  6. myshow

myshow Peon

Best Answers:
    great one. it indeed is a slow process. but how is it that companies offer services to increase the follower base within a specified time?

myshow, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  7. Untitled

Untitled Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are some pretty good tips. Are these from personal experience?

Untitled, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  8. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Montreal Classifieds, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  9. deepak.pal

deepak.pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good list to do for having more followers. I just want to add one more in it:
    Search niche specific tweets and retweet them. It will certainly get you new followers.

deepak.pal, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  10. homesure

homesure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    :D that's why he says 'be patient' at the end

homesure, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  11. seoguys04

seoguys04 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tweeting informative stuff is what pays. Perfectly said... don't tweet for links - I mean only for links. Think why should I follow you...

seoguys04, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  12. superyacht

superyacht Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips. great posting here.

superyacht, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  13. jointsurgery

jointsurgery Peon

Best Answers:
    very impressive post...........i am definitely gonna follow these instructions...

jointsurgery, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  14. aruninfo

aruninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Amazing tips..thanks to share it.

aruninfo, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  15. NIPU

NIPU Peon

Best Answers:
    After all, the more followers you can get, the more exposure your brand will have. ... Here are 8 tips to help you get started. ... 5. Tweet Regularly- You can never expect your Twitter profile to gain any attention if you don't Tweet ...

NIPU, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  16. mikemiks

mikemiks Peon

Best Answers:
    I had been struggling using Twitter in my SEO/marketing campaign and by providing us with useful tips, techniques and advices will definitely help us a lot for sure.

mikemiks, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  17. bintang.k

bintang.k Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried some of these tips to gain more followers like joining a Trending Topics conversation, and it works. I'm Indonesia and by doing that I gain many followers from USA. Even though I don't know them yet, I want to get to know them.

bintang.k, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  18. yousie999

yousie999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks nice info i'll do it then

yousie999, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  19. freelance deziner

freelance deziner Member

Best Answers:
    Also don't always follow people who are following you. First see their profile and check what actually they are tweeting. If it is of your interest then follow otherwise not.

freelance deziner, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  20. amkeabhi123

amkeabhi123 Member

Best Answers:
    great tips for follower increase solutions.

amkeabhi123, Oct 21, 2011 IP