1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

www.unlockiphone434.com - Ranking #2 on Google

Discussion in 'Sites' started by VINC, Sep 16, 2011.

This site is listed in 2nd place on Google.com PAGE ONE for the keyword ‘unlock iphone 434’. This is ahead of over 880,000 other sites competing for this keyword!

This site has MASSIVE potential and with it being in first place on Google sales are guaranteed!

There are over 5,000,000 searches a month related to unlocking your iPhone so the potential in this site is HUGE!

Here is everything you need to know:

100% Automated! – You do not have to do any maintenance with this site! The process of the customer buying the product is completely automated and the site will run without any maintenance needed.
    Ranked 2nd on Google.com – The high listing guarantees sales and money for you!
    Sales – We sell the product through an affiliate scheme with Automatic iPhone Unlockers on Plimus. The product sells at $29.99 and you will earn a commission of 65% so you will earn $19.49 every sale!
    No experience necessary – As we have said before this site is completely automated! This means you need no previous experience so this can be a great buy for a new internet marketer or an experienced IM looking to add to their portfolio.
    We also provide

Full support & setup to get you on your feet
    Hosting – we can host this site on our account for $4.99 a month, help you set up your hosting account from around $4 a month depending on plan chosen or transfer the domain to your own hosting account for free as long as it is standard hosting using cpanel.
    We’re not going to BS you and go crazy claiming that you are going to earn $100,000 in a few months, but you can earn great money from a site like this and there are many similar to this that are earning a great income. Just think, even if you only make two sales every day at $19.49, that is an income of $1169.40 a month and $14,032.80 per annum and remember that is selling JUST two a day and with no work required from you! Similar sites have sold recently on Flippa, sometimes for thousands of dollars.

This is a fantastic site with huge potential for any serious investor who wants to earn a great income.
    PM me your offers, thank you

VINC, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. crazzy88

crazzy88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $30? for the site?

crazzy88, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are gonna make that back with one sale, lowest I will accept is $150

VINC, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. moondaerela

moondaerela Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can u verify that this is ur site and i m ready to buy at $150
    Contact ME

moondaerela, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent. I have no problem veryfiing this. BTW domain is registered with godaddy

VINC, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If it s such a great site as you say, why do you sell it for such a low price?
    Isn t ti the fact that the last update is 4.3.5 and peopel will not go on your site anymore?
    You have proof of traffic?
    If you do,+ proof of recent sales. contact me.
    Thanks

lacatusb, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  7. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    site is not making any sales, if it was I wouldnt sell it so cheap of course. Plus the name of the website doesnt really matter for SEO, you can rank high for iphone 4.3.5 as well, and we do downgrade the latest fw

VINC, Sep 18, 2011 IP