1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you smoke weed, comment here.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Labareth, Sep 4, 2011.

1. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, well I am a pothead myself, but I do not abuse it. I learned it. I control the weed it doesn't control me. If you can go a month without smoking with your own free will then you know that you can control the weed. That's why there is nothing wrong with smoking it as long as you can still do something with your life i prefer to smoke at night

jpinheiro, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  2. seantucker

seantucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol... glad we can be real here. Warrior Forum would of had a whole bunch of ppl with a stick up their ass saying this is ridiculous like they don't smoke. Funny I say this because I don't even smoke lol, but everybody who I live with does. Matter of fact, one of them just came home now so I'm sure the aroma will be going through the vents any second now.

seantucker, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. Labareth

Labareth Peon

Best Answers:
    I RESPECT THAT! same case here. I used to smoke up alot, I thought I was actually addicted to it, but then I left it for like a month, and that's when i got to know that, in the end, it all comes down to your willpower. Now I just smoke a sleeper joint at night sometimes, very occasionally, just to live the buzzz* ;)

Message to all: Dont let it control you. WE have control over everything we do, the moment it starts controlling you, thats when you get addicted to it.

Labareth, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Same for me Labareth, I am only 18 years old, and when i was 16 I was a daily smoker like every single day i figured I was addicted but then I got put into drug court for 6 months and I realized not smoking was really easy, the only downside is i have extreme insomnia so I have a lot of trouble sleeping if I don't smoke thats why i love to smoke out after 6pm so I can enjoy my high and then just sleep easy. If you control how often you smoke there wouldnt be a problem because the MAIN issue with smoking marijuana is the fact that you become extremely demotivated to do anything, thats why I failed out of school, but after turning things around and controlling my smoking habits I'm going back into school this monday to enroll and after this year I will graduate I have to pay $300 for 2 extra credit courses which is why I am here on DP working my @SS off to make some money to pay so I can graduate this year.

The last time I smoked was about a week and a half ago :) I wouldnt mind a nice blunt right now lol

5. seantucker

seantucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i said i'll smell the aroma through the vents soon, and guess what? They have my whole room smelling like weed lol.

seantucker, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. jeniesec

jeniesec Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not a marijuana user, but i work in a medical marijuana center and understand the benefits for people. It's amazing how much there is to learn about this plant.

jeniesec, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  7. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    YOU HAVE MY DREAM JOB

I would love to be a marijuana sales associate, I think i would be good at it considering my vast knowledge of marijuana and as a user I know all the sides to it.

8. srafayj

srafayj Member

Best Answers:
    MINE TOOOOO ! :O Dude, is the vacancy open? :p

srafayj, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  9. Labareth

Labareth Peon

Best Answers:

well, in that case, I wish you best of luck :D

Labareth, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  10. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends if its medical or illegal weed. Illegal weed is always laced with chemicals or other crap. Medical is more pure form you can get.

securesite, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  11. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Medical is more pure i supposed, I'd say just more professionally grown so it is grown to its maximum potential and it is always a female plant that is grown for medical so it has higher THC levels, but the weed that I get is home-grown by close friends of mine they don't get their weed of some random person every summer we go up to special stores and we buy about 200 feminine seeds.

It really just depends on who is growing it.

jpinheiro, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  12. abboodeh

abboodeh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i never smoked it before :)

abboodeh, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In Canada you can get a medical marajuana card from a doctor.It is then 100% legal then to carry it around with you.But that stuff is grown in greenhouses by the government in Ottawa(capital of Canada)and by all accounts(I don't smoke pot)is quite weak.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  14. jeniesec

jeniesec Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all medical cannabis is good or pure. It depends on the grower. There is still a lot of terrible marijuana sold in mmc's out in colorado. Stuff that is not fully flushed, or that had some sort of bug issues, or powder mildew....There is a lot of "growers" that don't know nearly as much as they should for working for an mmc.

jeniesec, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  15. jeniesec

jeniesec Peon

Best Answers:
    marijuana is actually not addicting. it's not like nicotine. people just like the feeling they get from it.

jeniesec, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  16. 1Seeker123

1Seeker123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Daily user here, good stuff.

1Seeker123, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  17. punu007

punu007 Member

Best Answers:
    i don't like bad things.

punu007, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  18. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but it still can give you cancer..

The Webby, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  19. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's not entirely true, you can become very much psychologically addicted to the substance.

dcristo, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  20. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell me your not serious (or talking in about marijuana) just clarifying incase you are, Marijuana DOES NOT lead to cancer in any way shape or form, there is not any single report of cancer or death that leads back to marijuana use alone. Cigarettes cause cancer because they contain carcinogens such as polonium, cyanide, arsenic, methoprene, benzene and carbon monoxide. None of which are in marijuana there is no carcinogens in marijuana!

jpinheiro, Sep 11, 2011 IP