1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Marketing + Spinning (1000 Links) = $20.00 | 2000 Links = $45.00 | ALOT MORE

Discussion in 'Services' started by LindseyInteractive, Sep 5, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    QUALITY & AFFORDABLE LINK BUILDING OPTIONS - OFFERED FROM UNITED STATES - WITH OVER SEAS PRICING

I have personally been handling Link Building for several clients (Including some large companies here in the United States), and have a reputation of presenting QUALITY Link Building, at an affordable price. Me and my team all reside here in the United States, all of us have PERFECT English skills, and none of our work is shipped overseas, so you can rest assured that the quality of the work you get from us, in both the submissions and the article content, will be PERFECT. Now, don't worry, we have created a system that allows us to be able to offering the EXACT same LOW PRICE services that you get over seas, while not loosing the quality of shipping over seas.

Article Writing + Spinning + Submissions (500 Directories, 1000 Links) = $20.00 & More

[​IMG]

Service Details

I take PRIDE in all the work that I do when it comes to Link Building, as I understand that it is one of the MOST important techniques when it comes to increasing search engine ranking with popular search engines. With that in mind, I submit to some of the HIGHEST QUALITY article marketing directories such as (EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, ArticleDashboard.com, and more). Now, on top of that, I don't take the same article and submit the exact same article to all the directories, I take the original article and spin it SEVERAL TIMES (Depending upon the amount of directories), and get 50% unique articles to submit to EACH DIRECTORY, this way each directory has it's own unique article in its directory. This allows a lot better Link Building Popularity, as well as a higher acceptance rate for the directories. We will also create you your own account to each of these directories, so you don't have to worry about sifting through a ton of other articles to find your article, you have your very own login account.

Service Process
    • Step 1 - Gather Inforamtion from Client
    • Step 2 - Create a 500 Word Article
    • Step 3 - Submit Article For Approval from Client
    • Step 4 - Register New Account on All Directories
    • Step 5 - Spin The Article XXX Times to Generate 50% Uniquness in ALL Articles
    • Step 6 - Submissions Begin
    • Step 7 - Generate Report For Client
    Now, as you see there are several steps in my process, so it does take some time (5-7 Days) for 100% completion. This is also done for numerous reasons. A) There are several steps to go through in order to make sure everything is accurate B) if the process is not done over time, it doesn't look very natural to search engines, so I make sure to take that into account, as we are ALWAYS Pushing quality.

Service Pricing
    • (1) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 1000+ Links) = $20.00
    • (2) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 2000+ Links) = $35.00
    • (3) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 3000+ Links) = $55.00
    • (4) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 4000+ Links) = $70.00
    • (5) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 5000+ Links) = $90.00

Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 + Links) = $45.00

[​IMG]

Service Details

As with all my services, and all my statements, I believe in Quality and that is the bottom line. All my submissions are done manually and done over time, so that they appear to be organic and natural. I will create you your very own email address just for these submissions, this way you don't have to worry about any of your email addresses winding up with a bunch of spam and on a bunch of email list. over 65% of the directories I will submit to are PR1+, so the quality of the backlinks you will get will be very strong. Also, after the submissions and before I generate the report I will go through and personally confirm all your email confirmations, so that you don't have to worry about anything as far as this campaign is involved.

Service Process
    • Step 1 - Gain URL, Keywords, Titles, Description, Inforatmion from client
    • Step 2 - Create Email Address for Submissions
    • Step 3 - Spin (10) Ten Versions of Titles / Descriptions based on information gathered in consultation
    • Step 4 - Start Directory Submissions
    • Step 5 - Confirm All Confiramtion Emails
    • Step 6 - Generate Report
    Now, as you see there are several steps in my process, so it does take some time (7-10 Days) for 100% completion. This is also done for numerous reasons. A) There are several steps to go through in order to make sure everything is accurate B) if the process is not done over time, it doesn't look very natural to search engines, so I make sure to take that into account, as we are ALWAYS Pushing quality.

Service Pricing
    • (1) Site - Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 Directories) = $45.00
    • (2) Sites - Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 Directories) = $85.00
    • (3) Sites - Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 Directories) = $130.00
    • (4) Sites - Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 Directories) = $170.00
    • (5) Sites - Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Confirmation (2000 Directories) = $215.00

Squidoo Lens Creation + Article Writing + Custom Modules (3 Links) = $15.00

[​IMG]

Service Details

Everyone knows that Squidoo and Hubpages is an excellent way to get both High Quality Backlinks as well as very niche targeted traffic to your website, so our Lens Creation is serving a duel purpose for you and your website. We will create you a custom 500+ Article for the squidoo lens, and then post it online after your approval. We also will include custom modules for the lens if you request that during the consultation for you to also gain extra money. As like with our article marketing submissions, we will create you your very own account with the website, so you don't have to worry about sifting through hundreds of lens to find your lens in our account.

Service Process
    • Step 1 - Consultation to determine niche, url, keyword, modules if any
    • Step 2 - Article Writing
    • Step 3 - Article Approval
    • Step 4 - Account Registratoin
    • Step 5 - Creating of Squidoo Lens
    • Step 6 - Generate Report

Service Pricing
    • (1) Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Module Creation (3 Links)= $15.00
    • (2) Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Module Creation (6 Links)= $25.00
    • (3) Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Module Creation (9 Links)= $40.00
    • (4) Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Module Creation (12 Links)= $50.00
    • (5) Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Module Creation (15 Links)= $65.00

REVIEW SERVICES

Now, I am going to offer some review copies for my services here on Digitalpoint. Now, you can look at my other thread here, which was offering only our Article Marketing services, and I will still honor all those Reviews that I was giving out there plus give the following BRAND NEW review copies that are going to be listed below - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2272613

Review Copies

Article Marketing + Article Spinning + 500 Submissions (1000 Links) Reviews = (10) Ten Reviews for $15.00
    Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Conformation (2000 Submission) Reviews =(10) Ten Reviews For $37.50
    Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Modules (3 Links) Reviews = (10) Ten Reviews For $13.00

LindseyInteractive, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when someone chooses a package are you guaranteeing the amount of links?
    how many links/anchors per anchor can you randomize for me?
    every submission goes to ezine, goarticles etc, it looks like. do you guarantee acceptance to ezine?
    let me know as i am interested in a review.

Also, if someone continues these packages does the price reduce as you don't need to create new accounts for that client again?

dimmakherbs, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. Bobby_Bacchus

Bobby_Bacchus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Article Marketing + Article Spinning + 500 Submissions (1000 Links) Reviews = (10) Ten Reviews for $15.00
    Directory Submissions + Title/Description Spinning + Email Conformation (2000 Submission) Reviews =(10) Ten Reviews For $37.50

I'll take the above with half down and balance on completion.

Regards,

Bobby_Bacchus, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. petjelly

petjelly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

I am interested in review packages of article marketing and squidoo lens submission. PM me the payment details and I will send you the URL.

Regards

petjelly, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. jit007

jit007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Article Marketing + Article Spinning + 500 Submissions (1000 Links) Reviews = 1 $15.00
    Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Modules (3 Links) Reviews = 1 $13.00

I will take 1 of each service

50% as advance and rest after checking, will give a honest review for sure. message me.

jit007, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  6. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thank you for your information. Now, as far as acceptance ratio, my acceptance percentage is very high, as with the process of spinning the articles, I get most all of them accepted. I got back after the submission and continually check all the submissions to see if there are any errors, and if there are any errors I get them correct to make sure you get accepted.

Now, as far as randomizing the links, I will be happy to do that, normally we do TWO links per article. I will be happy to change the anchor text around for you that is no problem.

Now, as far as "reducing" price if you order more, the price is already pretty low, and the original one I am giving you here is a reduced cost already from the normal $20.00. If you continue on with a bunch of orders, I will be happy to continue to give bulk orders and everything at $15.00 per submission for you.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

I will be happy to do the work for you, but I am afraid, that we don't do Half down and Half upon completion, with reviews and new customers. We require payment in full for new customers, if we continue work with you afterward and after we have developed a relationship with you, we will be happy to do half/half with you, no problem.

Our, iTrader should show enough, as we have 2x more iTrader than you currently have and all our iTrader is 100% positive, never one negative comment for us.

If you want to send me the information via PM, and payment sent to via Paypal.

Hello,

Great, our paypal information is

Please PM me the URL's and the Keywords you are looking to use for both Article Marketing as well as the Squidoo Lens.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the services. As mentioned above, we don't do 50/50 with new customers, we will be happy to do this later on once we develop a working relationship with you. As you can check our iTrader, as all is 100% Postiive iTrader.

If you are still interested, please send Payment to via Paypal, and PM me the information for your submissions and Squidoo.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  7. Teflon Don

Teflon Don Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in 1 of each of your services for one site:

Squidoo Lens + Article Writing + Custom Modules (3 Links) Reviews = (10) Ten Reviews For $13.00

Thanks

Teflon Don, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  8. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the services.

Please send payment to via Paypal. Also PM me all your information and we will get started processing the information for you as well.

9. Technica

Technica Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technica, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  10. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thank you for checking in.

You ordered over the weekend, it was a Holiday weekend here in the US, and my writers were busy with their families over the holidays, and were not able to break away from that. Articles are being created today and will be sent over client approvals today.

11. IGonza

IGonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    could you explain what custom module mean?

IGonza, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  12. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, with Squidoo, you are able create modules that go inside your Squidoo Lens, these modules include (Bookmarks, Ebay Items, Amazon Items, Polls, and several others), so if you have affiliate accounts with amazon etc, you can put them inside the lens and get money that way using modules.

13. jayjay11

jayjay11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a note to say i made an order from the other thread for the article submission.

Very friendly and helpful service and my article arrived today for approval.

It is very high quality - clearly perfect english etc.

I did not need a single revision - looking forward to the submissions and report!

Cheers,
    Jay

jayjay11, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  14. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jay,

Thank you so much for the review of the services thus far.

I am going to begin doing the registrations and everything for your directories today and begin on the submissions for you as well. Should be complete in the next several days, as the registration is a time consuming task, as well as the submissions, and I don't allow my team to submit to many a day for our marketing campaigns, this way they appear to be more "Natural". So the submissions to take several days, but I am always here to update any reports and any status just PM me.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  15. gordi555

gordi555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold :) Would like to order this package please - (2) Article + Article Spinning + Submission (500+ Directories, 2000+ Links) = $35.00

What do I need to do next please?

gordi555, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  16. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Please send payment to via paypal.

Also, please PM me your Keywords and URL's for your two articles.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  17. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update on all services and review services:

All reports are going to be delivered on Monday, as I will be completing the submissions over the weekend.

I have Two (2) More Reviews open for The Article Marketing Reviews, 7 More Reviews on the Squidoo and Directory Submissions.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  18. chrise

chrise Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I took a review copy for the Article Marketing Service. So far so good- all my questions have been answered quickly and professionally. The initial article that was written was the best article that I have received from any article spinning service. Grammar was correct and was very well written, it was very obvious that it was written by a professional with english as there first language. It is a article that I am very happy to have linked back to my site. Unlike many of the terribly written stuff that I have often received. I have not seen the spun versions of the article or the final reports yet, however I expect it will be well done. I will give a update once I receive all the info. So far two thumbs way up!

chrise, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  19. d.winson

d.winson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi i need Article + directory submission, pls pm me.

d.winson, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  20. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have been PMed about the information and we have not heard back from you.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 11, 2011 IP