1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Dropshipper for Ebay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by rm78, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Nugggy

Nugggy Guest

Best Answers:
    stay away from bestdropshipper, i got scammed in my opinion and im still fighting them for my $40 refund. I thought it was fishy once I added there membership purchase to the cart and left it so i purchase it at home. Day later i get an email saying first overdue notice for payment WTF!!!! there forums has 2 posts. All they do is supply you the worst list of suppliers, you click the suppliers website and then you have to apply to become a reseller, nothing guaranteed. Are you serious. I wont stop at nothing till i get my money back.

Nugggy, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  2. eLhomer0

eLhomer0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea, I am looking for this too..

eLhomer0, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  3. Dr Peace

Dr Peace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you better deal with your local dropshipper by face-to-face.. most shops out there can be dropshipper for you..

Dr Peace, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  4. hebe

hebe Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think so

hebe, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  5. seniorsmith

seniorsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    reDrop-shipping is a tough road. You may think you have found the most unique and obscure item to sell on ebay, and then you'll find 10 other ebayers cutting each others legs out from one another trying to sell that same "obscure" item. It would be better to find some niche market or niche product that is not readily available through a drop-shipper. The margins for drop-shipping a paper thin.

seniorsmith, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  6. bradmedia

bradmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dropshippers dont sell on ebay. If you know of a drop shipper that sell on ebay they are not a real drop shipper. I guess anybody can take a order, order the product and put your label on the box. I use 2 real drop shippers that I actually used to make good money from. There are only about 5 in the US. I have personally bought from all five. I used to sell all brand new stuff on ebay. about 5-6 years ago. I still sell a little when i can find a product to make good returns on. These sites tradester.com and chinavision.com are not real drop shippers I mean dont you want to buy from the same place best buy and radio shack buys from You think best buy calls chinavision.com to place a order. The reason you wont find them in the search engines cause the dont advertise on the internet the manufactures wont let them. You wont find them searching drop shipper on google. You can also make alot of money it was just too time comsuming buying products negotiating prices i always kept 2 companies around and play them against each other. Cause all drop shipper have a price match guarantee as long as you can provide proof which is usually a invoice or i did it with email before. They classify themselves as either consumer electronic or computers and computer related. I never had a drop shipper that did both. them may dabble allittle in tv's and stuff like that but you wont find a drop shipper that sells brand new cisco gear and also sell car stereos. But if you do have cash and can buy in numbers you do have the power they will work with you. They like money also and most of the sales guys make commisions so big orders makes you lots of money. I will give you a tip follow the product it will take you right to who sells it. Another tip never pay a upfront fee this is a joke. I did have 2 of the top 5 ask me for a application fee its usually 100 bucks

bradmedia, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  7. DanJacobs

DanJacobs Member

Best Answers:
    as far as i can see, alibaba are one of the many Chinese platforms who will post fakes and not post anything at all once they have your money.

perhaps another suggestion could be 'processing' - look around for 2 or maybe 3 products that you can 'process' into another product that people will want. Like buying beads and wire to make bracelets etc - although i'm sure you can't make money selling those as they would be too cheap but there may be something else.

DanJacobs, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  8. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is a good point. Buy things in bulk that you can chop up into smaller amounts. This works good with things like jewery, ropes, electronic components, etc. But you still have to do the manual process of fulfillment.

jmbinfo, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  9. maya123

maya123 Guest

Best Answers:
    i don't use it

maya123, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  10. Lian Antie

Lian Antie Peon

Best Answers:
    well.. it's easy to find reputable dropshipper just like me. My business has been going on for over a year and I earn very satisfactory. precisely as a dropshipper I had trouble looking for people who want to sell them on ebay produkku. for your information, my product is a t-shirt and it's not expensive to sell. So, if you have an ebay seller account and want to try selling my product on ebay, I'm very happy. Hehehe..

Lian Antie, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  11. thegangsta88

thegangsta88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hii There All !!

I Been using this website/Source to dropship products ... It really helped me during past year or so .. They have huge number of brand products like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc.. etc ..

This is one of there product page - ( sell- it - out . blogspot . ca )

Thats what I am using as my dropship source for now. They have many more other links too. Just Contact them via email.

Profit margin is quite high and always in stock .. I didn't had any problems with these guys yet.. Whoever is looking for dropshipper, this source is highly recommended.

thegangsta88, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  12. Recession Proof

Recession Proof Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been selling on multiple platforms for years now. And, I can say that something you should also look for in a dropshipper in addition to reliability, price, customer service etc. is one that has the ability to provide you with data feeds. A data feed (in case you didn't know) is basically the suppliers inventory condensed into a .csv or .txt file that is configured or can be configured to instantly upload to a specific or multiple selling platforms (like eBay, Google Shopping, etc. I sell mainly electronics and accessories. I have been happy for years now with best electronics dropshipper in the USA. The have support many different selling sites and always have great customer service. Also, make sure that they ask for your business tax id number.

Recession Proof, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  13. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    drop shipping never really worked for me as i have had bitter experience with it. It is always better to buy things from shop to get the best out of it.

exchanger107, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  14. rooster64

rooster64 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I list some good dropshippers in my free ebook. You can get a free copy when you join my news letter.

rooster64, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  15. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can name two drop shippers that worked for me but you need resell certificate i think. A To Z STORES ONLINE or Petra They both worked fine until eBay fees went up the sky.

drkwrld, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  16. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Andy,

I totally agree and I'm a retard too. I purchased the Esources membership and wasted £100. The only good thing was the ebay book they sent with the membership, otherwise those resources are easily available by doing some basic googling. There should be a law against these companies ripping innocent people like us.

ross007, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  17. scottselling

scottselling Peon

Best Answers:
    Some really usefull information in here. Thanks guys

scottselling, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  18. affishare

affishare Member

Best Answers:
    I was searching for ebay droppshipers also and find one particular website which sells ebook about it. I purchased it and I am 100% satisfied with information which I get from there. It's very simple ebook where man who sells on ebay, tells everything: where he buys, what items he sells, what price is best and even how to get multiple ebay accounts. Everything simple and clear from A to Z. You can find it here http://dropshipformula.com/, hope it helps somebody.

affishare, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  19. Dr Peace

Dr Peace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone know a new dropshipper other than alibaba.com and dhgate?

Dr Peace, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  20. affishare

affishare Member

Best Answers:
    alibaba.com is wholesaler website, try focalprice.com

affishare, Apr 14, 2013 IP