1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is UTR NUMBER?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by dilon, Sep 2, 2011.

Hello,

I withdraw from pay pal to my bank account on 29th August, but still I didn't get money in my bank account! In my pay pal account, the status shows completed! I personally meet to bank, they said that give me your UTR number! I don't know, how to get it UTR number? First time, I'm suffering this problem! Is there any difference between Unique Transaction Reference and Unique Transaction Id?

If any one know about how to get it UTR number? then please let me know!

Thanks
    Dilon

dilon, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    UTR No. means Unique Transaction Reference Number and it is generally used in association with NEFT transactions done through bank. Check this post.

nihangshah, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. dilon

dilon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm little bit confused, why bank asking a UTR NUMBER? I think, Unique transaction id is enough to tracking a transaction! I f anyone here, who got the money after 29th August in his/her bank account!

dilon, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe due to 2 holidays and weekends inbetween this you'll get your funds as on Monday. Check your bank account as on monday evening IMO.

DON.

deluxdon, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  5. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well,unique Transaction id is only to track payment sin Paypal and for bank to track,they need UTR number. :)

Card, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  6. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not you contact with PayPal help line or email them with your transaction details. They will provide you the best solution.

Thanks

nekabloggymedia, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  7. gatwickjames

gatwickjames Active Member

Best Answers:
    A UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) number is a 10 digit number that is unique to either you or your company. It identifies you personally with HMRC for things related to your tax obligations.

gatwickjames, May 18, 2017 IP