1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get quality Link Building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by meol, Sep 1, 2011.

Is there any other ways I can get qualitative link building for my site apart from blog commenting, directory submission and forum posting.

meol, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  2. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, providing they are relevant to your site, for example if your site's niche is shoes, you need links from shoe and fashion related blogs, forums etc, this way it adds authority to your site.

geester1, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. Terry Hatfield

Terry Hatfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A great way to get quality links it to contact other sites and offer to write an article or some form of content for their site. In exchange for your article they give you a link back to your site.

It is called guest posting and can get you some really nice links from high pr pages.

Although, it is a bit time consuming the links are totally worth the effort.

Terry Hatfield, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    What a quality link building is actually the back links of your Niche( Same PR, Same theme, Etc),, Article syndication, blog syndication, Social Bookmarking is the best way to get the quality backlinks.

showkatahmad, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  5. techendeavour

techendeavour Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking and Article submissions also can be a qualitative link building for your website.

techendeavour, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  6. burminsky_pv

burminsky_pv Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site has good quality you may get backlinks in natural way. Make interesting content with attractive titles. Titles must interest your visitors so they woudn't close your site and began to read. Posts with tutorials, reviews, tricks with a lot of images and videos earn a lot of backlinks. Such articles couldn't be written in 10-20 minutes, you must put in them yourself.

burminsky_pv, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  7. girish sharma

girish sharma Peon

Best Answers:

Eye to eye with this guy great options to get links carry on ...

girish sharma, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  8. Seolight

Seolight Member

Best Answers:
    Quality of backlinks is to do with the site trust and authority, not the type of site (blog, forum etc.) Free ways to get quality links is to find best perfroming sites in your niche and appoach their webmasters with a request for guest post and/or link exchange. Most will probably reject you, but another way to do it is to analyse your competitors backlinks and do the same with them.

However, if you have a budget, even if a small one, I highly recommend to automate your link building with the most trustworthy link building services.
    That would be the best investment you can possibly make. Check my sig for reviews.

Seolight, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  9. youssefedwardsaber

youssefedwardsaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    you must select related content and top ranked sites that are not penalized.

youssefedwardsaber, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  10. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you use relevant/unique content. Engage in social media, post on forums, blogs, videos, etc.

SEO Bounty, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  11. Magdalena17

Magdalena17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bought links but I got no concrete result. I enrolled in several social networking and all no effect.

Magdalena17, Sep 2, 2011 IP