1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BidCactus.com - Scam / Fraud / Never Pay Affiliates!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by USaffiliate, Aug 31, 2011.

I just want to report and warn you against the merchant/advertiser BidCactus.com - we used to promote them on several networks, one of them is a network that connects publishers and advertisers just like Commission Junction. Since it's irrelevant to this topic I won't mention the network name, but let's just say it's quite a big and has good reputation.

1) BidCactus always claims all the sales you provide to them are fake or fraud or used with stolen credit cards. (whether you use incentives or not)
    2) The network tried to reach them for proofs from VISA and MASTERCARD and they never supplied it.
    3) They ignored all emails sent from the network afterwards.
    4) They ignored our emails and never corresponded back.
    5) They literally have bad practice of ignoring people and not paying affiliate commissions.

I highly recommend and ask from any affiliate to NOT promote their website! If you value your efforts and time DO NOT promote this merchant.
    The network we work with had to kick them out of their network as advertisers due to this bad practice, I still see them in networks such as Linkshare.com and I hope they will take a similar step as well against such as a fraudulent merchant.

DO NOT DO business with them, I repeat, do not do business with such a shady website who never pays its affiliates - I doubt whether they do pay winnings to those who participate in this site anyway, or if their penny auction is legitimate, I did read lots of complaints about them from the consumer end as well so I think that means what it is.

By the way, they owe us $280 for legitimate 7 sales (made more than 3 months ago!!) which they refuse or simply """forget""" to pay, it's not a very large amount in terms of affiliate profits, but as you can see even paying for legitimate sales is too much for these guys, do not do business with them if you value your money, time and efforts! :mad:

USaffiliate, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  2. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To be true, Never tried them directly.
    We were running them through CJ and CJ always pay because they accept Prepayment from their advertiser.

alexgreatcpa, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  3. USaffiliate

USaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, good for you then.
    Try contacting them on CJ and see if they ever bother to respond back to you.
    Perhaps if you try contacting them they might even withold your commissions just because they don't like you.
    Anyway do as you wish, I would stay away from them.

:mad:

USaffiliate, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. PennyAuctionNation

PennyAuctionNation Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you like CJ ?? I've been using them for a little while now and havent had a payment yet..... Maybe its because my forum isn't that large but wow.... nothing.

PennyAuctionNation, Feb 7, 2012 IP