1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap Signups: please help us thanks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tbtoyl, Aug 30, 2011.

Good day guys,
    Hope this is the right place to post this... thanks for reading.

My question: do you know a good service that sell cheap "guaranteed signups"?
    My friend needs USA signups but he can't pay more than $0.20 per signup in order to get a profit.

We tried many services, we used MinuteWorkers/Microworkers and so on but they are very slow (I just receive 2-3 signups per week). He needs many many signups per week, thanks for your responses.

tbtoyl, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  2. chaujka

chaujka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are some relatively cheap sources of targeted traffic that may convert in to sign ups. Some as low as $30 for 10,000 real human visitors from all over the world. With this number, about 40% or so will be US traffic. From this, you can end up getting huge number of sign ups. (PM me for details)

However, your landing page for the sign ups needs to be well tuned up to increase conversions.

chaujka, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  3. ronharper

ronharper Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered Microworkers? It's a site where you can get people all over the world to do jobs for you for cents.

ronharper, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  4. Ferrari310

Ferrari310 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He did state that he did in his thread.

I'd give something worth $5 to the 50th Sign Up. Something like a sweepstakes.

Ferrari310, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  5. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    THANKS for your replies.
    It seems there are no-ways to get cheap signups, many services ask $1 / $2 per single signup.

Any new suggestions?

tbtoyl, Sep 1, 2011 IP