1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSSFEED Error

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by clive2, Aug 29, 2011.

Google shows the RSSFEED error when I submit the rssfeed in google webmaster. This rssfeed.xml contain same title tags and description and date for some of my pages. But in the past the google doesn't shown the same error. I think Google change its algorithm for this rssfeed submission.
    In case of title and description I make changes, but what about date. shall I place different dates for different pages or remove all the date tags?

clive2, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  2. daengdoang

daengdoang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you don't place different dates for different pages or remove all the date tags,
    as we know google is updating their algorythms as soon as possibble, include in parsing rssfeed,
    maybe you can learning about ressfeed terms in webmaster program at google dot com :D
    thanks

daengdoang, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. tjutjus

tjutjus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i agree with daengdoang answer,
    you must not place different dates for different pages or remove all the date tags,,

tjutjus, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  4. aruninfo

aruninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot submit RSS.xml file in Google Webmaster Tool.

aruninfo, Sep 29, 2011 IP