1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100,000+ Unique Visitors A Day For Free - How Much Would You Pay?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moads, Aug 26, 2011.

Hi guys. I've been wondering how much you guys would pay for the training to get traffic like this on your own... http://i.imgur.com/qxvLa.gif

I'm not selling the information yet. I think it's priceless but I just want to know what people would be willing to pay for it.

A little background details...

-The traffic is 100% free. You'll never have to spend a dime on promotion again.
    -85% of the traffic is from the US/CA/UK
    -Everything is 100% legitimate ("whitehat") with the site and marketing plan.
    -Everything meets the terms of service of all major affiliate programs including site content and traffic sources/quality.
    -It will work for most sites with very little code additions or changes. Imagine getting $100,000's worth of promotion for all your sites, for the rest of your life... free.
    -I earn about $100-$150 for every 100,000 visitors on avg just using one single AdSense ad - In other words, I earned $300 from AdSense in just that one day you see on the stats.
    -It's taken me 4 years to develop this method of promotion. All the scripts/code and everything related is custom.

What's this information/training worth to you guys? Would you prefer it as an eBook or real live one on one training?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
    moads, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  2. chrissponias

chrissponias Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn’t trust this traffic because I don’t know if it is the right traffic for my niche.

chrissponias, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  3. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    Turning down knowledge. Mankinds #1 downfall.

I didn't even say how much and this guy is ready to decline. It's pretty amazing if you ask me :)

By the way, I did say it would work for most sites with very minor changes. If I were to do this I would definitely provide you with a website that is meant to work perfectly with the marketing plan so it doesn't matter what kind of site(s) you already own. I would have no problem offering a guarantee as long as you maintained the site on a regular basis.

Now what would you pay?

moads, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  4. chrissponias

chrissponias Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing.

I would ratter spend my money purchasing automatic tools and get real traffic instead of trusting your method.

chrissponias, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  5. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    I wish you luck then buddy. Trying to take the easy way out instead of learning something new is the way to success! Excuse my sarcasm.

moads, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  6. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Meh, you're that guy who tried to sell me a website for $4000 when I send you a PM
    in your other thread about your traffic services.

I don't think anyone here on DP will pay more than $100 max because you
    only have 67 posts and 0 iTrader.

If you set up a professional website offering this you could make a lot of money though.
    But I doubt it would generate more money than you're already earning with that amount of traffic.

Wulkanen, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  7. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. I did assume that this was the wrong community to ask. The $10 sales on here aren't in my arena (which explains the lack of an iTrader). I'll guess I'll keep this info to myself for now. I figured $4k for the opportunity to make $4k/month was pretty much the best offer I could have provided considering the amount of time I expect it would take for the training.

I'm sure most serious webmasters spend at least $4k/year in promotion. They could save that money from now on and get 1,000X's the traffic if they learned how to do it themselves.

Anyway, thanks for your honesty. Maybe I'll try to make a website offering this instead like you suggested. I'm sure someone might want the information.

moads, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  8. adminkamal

adminkamal Peon

Best Answers:
    these kind of methods are lot available in the market now, so would not get good price for it.

adminkamal, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  9. logicsofts

logicsofts Peon

Best Answers:
    well done @moads very good, i visit your google analytics images, this is really imagine traffic

logicsofts, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  10. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I won't pay as visitors are not free if I have to pay ;)

But regarding to the topic I agree to the others saying prices are not high as there is plenty competition

Sensei.Design, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  11. Discoverizon

Discoverizon Peon

Best Answers:
    Buddy i think it may be best to see how much your info is worth by offering to sell your respective sites on flippa..Hear me out.

Go on Flippa, and set the bid price etc and see how much people are willing to pay..If the price does not satisfy you you need not sell the site,so this is a cool way to check out the market

Discoverizon, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  12. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    logicsofts: You're an idiot.

Discoverizon: It's just training to receive traffic. It's not a website.

This is obviously the wrong place to be offering this service since most of the webmasters on here are obviously ignorant of the possibilities this could provide for them. Thanks for your time anyway everyone but this thread is now closed for discussion.

moads, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  13. Discoverizon

Discoverizon Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my bad..I should read this the next time.

I would honestly pay about $1000 one time fee for a training like that..I have seen training programs which teach similar principles and i think this would be a perfect fit.

But thanks for your contribution nonetheless!

Discoverizon, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  14. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need to provide a review copy for free. If I find your method really awesome way to get such a huge traffic i will leave an honest feedback here regarding your method so that lot of people can buy from you. Also I will recommend lot of marketers to you who can even buy this method from you for even $1000 and above.

hope2life, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  15. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, to be honest it's you who are ignorant.
    Do you actually think that ANYONE would pay $4000 to somebody without any reputation or proof that
    what he offers really works? The Internet is so full with bullshit methods that doesn't work at all.

Would you pay me $4000 for information on how to earn $10´000 per month?
    I don't think so.

If you can really prove that you can actually teach anyone how to get this amount of traffic
    then you will be getting floods of people buying from you. But so far it's only empty promises.

Wulkanen, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  16. donb01

donb01 Peon

Best Answers:
    @moads these replies are correct, you will never get anyone to pay you 4k for something that is not proven. anyone can send that much traffic to a website and claim it is their system that provided the traffic.

that being said, I and I'm sure many others would probably pay $100 then you can build "real world results" from people other than you who can review it and if it is what you say probably brag it up. Once you have that then you raise the price to 500 / 1000 get more reviews and build credibility now you can sell for 4k or even more because you have a list of raving customers who will sell it for you.

it is just marketing 101 of how to build your reputation.

so if you will sell it to me for I will pay you $100 and will give you an honest review and I'm sure there are many others who will do the same to help you get your money train started.

donb01, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  17. WebContentServices

WebContentServices Member

Best Answers:
    As the replies here suggest, your biggest challenge would be to convince people that this is possible. If what you have is legitimate, your best approach would be to give away some review copies to some well regarded members here (sadly I wouldn't yet qualify, as I'm a newer member) -or else, start off selling it at a low enough price that people would be willing to take a chance. The problem is, marketers have heard so many claims that have turned out to be false that we tend to be skeptical.

WebContentServices, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  18. dpmember4u

dpmember4u Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

So, Blue color is referring traffic????

dpmember4u, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  19. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting traffic is extremely important in this day and age, what folks would be wondering before shelfing out cash is the learning curve, and how long before the realisitically expect to make $300 a day

golfpro1, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let's see 0% organic traffic and not 1 pic of the number of new visitors . Seems legit .

Here's what you're doing ATM :

[​IMG]

ApocalypseXL, Aug 28, 2011 IP