1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did anyone used : dalpay ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by priyakochin, Sep 7, 2007.

Now from the adsense above DP I got this site :

https://www.dalpay.com/

and never heard abt them.

Did anyone know more details ?

priyakochin, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  2. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Domain looks old as it was created in 2004 but never heard about them.....Strange!

mixke, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. 007A

007A Banned

Best Answers:
    i heard first time today too

007A, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  4. Cash4master

Cash4master Banned

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of this before and it is the first time i am hearing about it!:confused::confused:

Cash4master, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  5. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    So they might be scam ?

priyakochin, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  6. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them, but to be on the safe side use only well know processors like paypal, moneybookers or egold.

cool_78, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  7. Bjorn_Iceland

Bjorn_Iceland Guest

Best Answers:
    Greetings from Iceland, the Land of Fire and Ice.

I am the director of DalPay Internet Billing, and just wanted to leave a personal message to clear up any confusion.

My family's company, Snorrason Holdings owns DalPay.

While we have been serving merchants privately since 2004, we only began advertising in early 2007 for international clients which is why you have probably not heard of us before now. We are not in a rush and are selectively building up our client list.

Posts from me go back several years on various boards on various subjects under these usernames: Bjorn DalPay and Bjorn_Iceland, although I have not posted here until today.

You will find that I have strong opinions about various matters.

If you want to see what I am like you can hear an interview I did about the T. J. Maxx hack from the news links on the front page of DalPay.com.

Finally, let me comment about scams. Here is a dictionary.com definition:

Personally I prefer the definition that a scam is something that generates revenue without providing value.

I and my team always try to add extra value to the basic services we provide. I wonder if that's true of many other payment service providers?

We find it fairest to charge on a transaction basis so that we grow with our customers and make our profit that way, not through high up-front and monthly fixed fees. etc.

You may not have heard of us before now, but I predict that you will be hearing a lot more about us in the near future.

Regards,
    - Bjorn Snorrason

Bjorn_Iceland, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  8. mix55

mix55 Peon

Best Answers:
    website called www.iphone4unlocked.com is using DALPAY, charge customers for the service that they do not provide. I have been trying to cancel the transaction but no luck!
    I did my complaint to several Internet Fraud Services and DALPAY will be responsible for that action too because they are the one who charge the credit cards.

mix55, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  9. dalcomp

dalcomp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting...

Now that the owner is also in this forum, let's see what they can offer us.
    But I do think that it will take a very long time before it becomes popular for us Indonesian.

Anyway, this attracts me the most because they use a part of my name - see my nickname here which comes from my real name...

dalcomp, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  10. dalpay_jon

dalpay_jon Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a billing issue with one of our suppliers, you can either contact us US toll free on our order inquiry hotline: 1-877 865 7746, or open a support ticket: https://www.dalpay.com/billing_info.html

Naturally if a service has not been provided by one of DalPay Retail's suppliers you will be entitled to receive a refund under our general refund policy.

dalpay_jon, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  11. belong

belong Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your information to you all

belong, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  12. hy34_men

hy34_men Peon

Best Answers:
    what's this..

hy34_men, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  13. cristydenil

cristydenil Peon

Best Answers:
    dalpay what iz this is it reliable ????

cristydenil, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. noaptus

noaptus Member

Best Answers:
    Well almost 1 year from last post but hear me out. Dalpay is an Icelandic company. Not far from me, i live in Akureyri and Dalpay is in Dalvik. It will take me well almost 35 min driving to Dalpay in Dalvík.

Yes Dalpay is reliable. Google maps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for my English

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/dalpay1.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/dalpay2.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/dalpay3.jpg/

noaptus, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  15. windy

windy Active Member

Best Answers:
    never heard of this one

windy, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  16. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never heard about them - dalpay i am hearing it 1st time only , i think its a payment processor but never heard that.

unknownpray, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  17. mikedenize

mikedenize Peon

Best Answers:
    so eloquently placed yet still a disappoinment to many customers especially me,total servicide! i m a test engineer for fiancial websites and was looking fo unlock codes to my personnal HTC pure AND HTC ARIA phones RESPECTIVELY. after searching the web for FREE codes (of course) , i stumbled on settled for code-unlocker.com and billed by dalpay who advertised lowest price of 1.89, i was conered to use them cheap price and went through their 4 step process, realize 14.99 versus theadvertised 1.89 and did NOT confirm the sale!!! note this happens only after entering all billing/personal data... i later received an email confirming the sale as explained by the owner and another apologetic email "NO lock code were located for my devices and a refund will be issuedwithin 3-5 days" by a FRANK on the 8/18/2011, i was charged anyways on 8/19/2011 $14.99 and an additional .45 cents(dont know why ?totalling 15.44) i should not have been charged in the first place, the weirdest thing in that all the owner's eloquent advises are true, the site and all the email confirmation and order look up, etc.. perhaps dalpay should look into enhancing their billing system NOT to charge until service is actually rendered, thus not committing servicide, it is a very unethical and false advertizing process to DIG into customer's bank accounts and earning interests until they issue a refund, furthermore the phone number was provided by my bank is also the same, all a disappointed customer can do is leave a message, the whole process is fishy and smells like it, i still have to receive my refund.

mikedenize, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  18. mikedenize

mikedenize Peon

Best Answers:
    all the info provided by owner is true yet no refunds are issued as promised. code-unlocker.com Order 3479948‏

19. mikedenize

mikedenize Peon

Best Answers:
    your eloquence and google map pictures dont deny the fact that your delay in refunding customer funds is unethical and unfair perhaps you need look up the meaning of refund and servicide to enhance your English vocabulary, 15.44 is not a lot of money until you are collecting from 1000 similar customers, which adds up quite a bit, i honestly rather have my funds i my bank available to me then in iceland or invested all over. Your code-unlocker.com Order 3479948‏

20. kellylsn

kellylsn Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I just use paypal and i think it is the best one. Lets see dalpay now. I just check out it. Thanks for knowing it to me.

kellylsn, Aug 19, 2011 IP