1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT BUY DOMAINS FROM AnonymousSpeech.com !!!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Blinky82, Aug 8, 2011.

Hello Daer DP Members,

I just want to let you know about the registrant, that put on hold, and also can write: has stolen my domain.

One day I saw that the domain is not loading and decided that it is from the server I have and the DNS zones. After loggin my account AnonymousSpeech.com, I have found that the domain is on hold, without letting me know and without giving me a chance to move it from their site. The told me that it was from the main registrant, they work with Enom and could do nothing about ti, even give me the some period of time to react and protect it.

domain.jpg

The domain is not involved in any of this charges and is not illegal site at all. It is information and has not more than 20 visitors per day, but built with many years of work and money. Tried to communicate with the people from the support, but with no luck. They even do not have names there - the e-mails are not wearing names under the "Best Regards". Now the domain is having their details (of the registrant) and it looks like it's stolen and the returning would not be possible, thanks to that.

The e-mail, which they send me look like this:

email.jpg

As you can see they are not even cheap: anonymousspeech.com/anonymous_domain.aspx

So you can decide for yourself are they the right choice, having in mind that they could stop your domain when they want and will have rights to anything. I really do not know why are those 40 euros, when they provide such a bad service.

I know that this is my personal drama, but just want to protect the people, who are planning to do business with this site - anonymousspeech.com. If there is any suggestions, will be happy to hear. But do not make my mistake to give such an amount of money for such as a scammy service.

All the best to all and successful business.

Blinky82, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  2. igloodesigns

igloodesigns Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the warning. Why did you register with them anyway? Why not register with a more trusted company like GoDaddy or NetworkSolutions?

igloodesigns, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  3. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that they are reliable and could trust the, but I see that I was wrong. :(

Will never do the same mistake again. The domain and sites has it brand categories, when you search for the domain, so this means that google think of it like a valuable source - not a bullshit site.

Blinky82, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  4. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Now the shitty program mail me every 2 weeks e-mail to renew my taken form them domain. You can imagine what kind of idiots work there. The scammy registrant also want to have you money and provide you with the curse of using them. Guarantee success in scamming your domains and products. You decide is this the best for your business. ;)

Blinky82, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. SEORahulSingh

SEORahulSingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this post. In future when register any domain must be with trusted registrar company like GoDaddy.

SEORahulSingh, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  6. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Sure you want to do that. Do not trust companies with suspicious prices and unknown service providing practice. Just for the record - that way you can drop down your business and no one will help you out turning it back on track. Also, the prices you pay there are not right for the service you get. Trust me, it is true. ;)

Blinky82, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  7. newspanel

newspanel Peon

Best Answers:
    why do ppl buy from this underground fraudsters. Go with a company like hostgator, atleast there won't be no troubles in tracking them down.

newspanel, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  8. scal25

scal25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information..!

scal25, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  9. AnonymousSpeech.com

AnonymousSpeech.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Legitscript was implemented without our knowledge and certainly has affected pharmacy selling website which where registered with us. We have take action agains legitscript and register pharmacy script with a top registrar in Malaysia with which we have a personal business relationship. They do not use legitscript at all nor do they limit Pharmacy sites at all. On our order system you have to explicit mark your domain as Pharmacy domain.

We are truly sorry about the problem caused last year.

AnonymousSpeech.com, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  10. chandusandhu

chandusandhu Member

Best Answers:
    i payed them using bitcoin to renew my domains my three domains are pending for renewal and are going to expire next month and i contacted them several times after paying 37.9525 Euro for each domain for renewal but no reply from their side .. anonymousspeech.com please reply fast my order id 12208,12209,12213

chandusandhu, Jul 1, 2017 IP