1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

share your favourite books for all categories

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ishanjain2, Jul 25, 2011.

I love reading books, but because of work load and being moody, its hard for me to settle on some book. But i do finish what i start reading.
    As usual, i am out of books and was about to refill my stocks. So i thought of sharing my favourites with DP members and solicit their recommendations..

Readers Digest monthly mag -- simply the best
    Digit mag - for insights in technology world

The 7 habits of highly effective people - The best self help book i have ever read
    The secret - Nice book

Connect the dots
    Stay hungry stay foolish
    Who moved my cheese

Thats all i have read till now. Based on this, can u suggest me some books. I would prefer more like articles and editorials and not long novels. What i am really looking towards now is for some books that can boost up my brain, be it some specific brain boosting or some witty quotes or great philosophies...

ishanjain2, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  2. edwineddy

edwineddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Bible.... Forever :)

edwineddy, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  3. whatihave

whatihave Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree.

I have so many favorites though. East Of Eden, Tender As The Night, The Sun Also Rises, The Luxe...

whatihave, Aug 2, 2011 IP