1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone verify paypal account with STATE BANK OF INDIA

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by -VishaL-, Jul 17, 2011.

10 Dayz Left I Verified My Paypal Account With STATE BANK OF INDIA account number...

but paypal not sends two small deposits to your bank account. i try two time

and i use Different name to my paypal account that why they not send me those two deposits .or there is other problem..

-VishaL-, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  2. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have verified my account with SBI. At that time there was no deposits from the Paypal.

unna, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  3. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I verified with sbi, and got that small deposits..Reason for your error:Do not use different names( Bank account and paypal), the names need to be 100% match..:)

hashif, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hashif how to change paypal account name..

-VishaL-, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  5. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    You can't do that. Its your fault that you have added wrong info in your paypal account.

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  6. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to close your current paypal account and start a new one..:)

hashif, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  7. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you need to have different Paypal account with different bank.

unna, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  8. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello today i got those two deposits from paypal..
    and can i use virtual credit card for paypal account...is legit

9. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol i have 376$ In My paypal account..

10. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may be in trouble as the details of your Paypal and Bank account are not same.

I will suggest you have to a new bank account having the same details you entered in the Paypal.

unna, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  11. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Got That Two deposits today And Also i verify[confirm bank account] with paypal succesfully..and i got account verify status..

-VishaL-, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  12. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good news to u.

unna, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  13. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Its a Great News..Now you can transfer money...

hashif, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  14. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hashif but main Problem is i want buy domain name for my website..but my SBI Bank not Have credit card facility.so can i use virtual credit card for paypal..is legit

15. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry Mate, i Do not know about that..But there are certain Registrars that accept cash directly from bank account..i am using webhostingworld.net for registering domain names..because they accept bank transfers...

hashif, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  16. -VishaL-

-VishaL- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok Thanx Bro..

17. vashok

vashok Peon

Best Answers:
    @Vishal

You can always use SBI or any other Bank account with PayPal and make it verified. But if you want to use Debit card or credit card for transactions, please be noted that 'Not all' debit cards work. Any Credit card (VISA or Master) works , but not possible with some debit cards

AXIS bank provides MASTER debit card and it works . But most of the other banks(HDFC , KARUR VYSYA, ICICI, Syndicate, Andhra Bank etc.) provide VISA which have restriction by VISA itself. So beware of VISA debit cards and MAESTRO if you want to use them for International transaction with Online payment gateways.

VishaL and @deluxdon,

Paypal has an option to make changes in account information. For that you need to dig into their help center and submit a form related to 'name change'

Opening a new account is not a good idea. PayPal has a restriction in opening multiple accounts. If you need to add more than one account or card, you have option for that :)

webhostingworld.net 's offline bank transactions are not legal in India. Some one should report against it and Mo** Gr**er(Their agent in India who helps them to move from India.Do any one think it is legal ?) . There are several objectionable activities related to these monetary transaction by webhostingworld.net.

Would like to know if you use the PayPal account only to receive funds or do you use for Purchase too? If so, Curious to know which debit/credit card are you using

SBI Bank provide credit cards. But they do have strict regulations than Private banks :p You can use virtual credit card provided by from third party services . But I don't recommend them. Instead open an account with HDFC and use their 'NETSAFE' facility or you can use almost every Master debit card . If you have capability of getting credit card, that's the best option :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
    vashok, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  18. MrTM

MrTM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont play around with PayPal by creating multiple personal accounts. Since you are talking about SBI, you must be from India. In India you would be giving PAN number to open a PayPal account. Though it looks like there is no validation on using same PAN in multiple PayPal accounts, you never know when your account gets limit because of that. Well.. I know there are many who have multiple with same PAN, I am 100% sure day or next PayPal would raise that issue with them.

One thing I understood from their acts that, they never say you should not do that in advance when you are doing (apart from their TOS). But they hit back badly when they find it wrong. So, if you are an Indian simply use the same name which is there on your PAN card and DOB and make sure that your bank account name last name matches with your PP account last name exactly. Similarly with your VCC or CC whatever it may be (I would suggest to not to go for HDFC VCC i.e. netsafe as far as possible). Then regarding name change. Atleast make sure your last name matches your PAN card and use that PP account rest you close it using different IPs if possible different machines (when you dont know much about flex cookies).

That is safest and best to go long with PP. If your option is to use it for shorter duration. Just ignore everything just go ahead with VCC and get your work done.

Hope this help yoy.

MrTM, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  19. nabajit

nabajit Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question to Vashok,
    I just visited Axisbank website and saw that they are offering 8 types of Debit Cards, these are
    1. Business Debit Card
    2. Priority Platinum Debit Card
    3. MyDesign - Image Debit Card
    4. Titanium Rewards Debit Card
    5. Classic Debit Card
    6. Gold Debit Card
    7. Gold Plus Debit Card
    8. Business Gold Debit Card
    So which of these Debit cards' can be used to make payments via Paypal if you can tell me please.:confused:

nabajit, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  20. MrTM

MrTM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point to try with it. I am sure you must be saying any Mater debit card instead of only Axis Bank Master Debit card. Please confirm on this. Though many banks issues Master Debit, I can easily get one from Bank of India as their min balance is much lower being PSU.

Ofcourse I am neither owning nor affiliate to whw. I dont think accepting offline fee is illegal as long as they generate (manual or system) invoice and pay taxes for it.

MrTM, Dec 19, 2011 IP