1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Run Need for speed undercover on my desktop!!!help me

Discussion in 'Games' started by Atco-maart, Jul 13, 2011.

i want to run NFS Undercover on my newly purchased desktop featuring core i5-2500 processor ,Intel DH67VR original motherboard, Nvidia GT520 Ge force graphics card and 4gb ddr3 ram, 1 TB HDD...... but still i faced some problem when i launched the game it displays me >>>>>>>The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.
    Please change your input timing to 1600x900@60Hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications..... i have dell IN2020 LED monitor with full HD.... still i can't find the solution for this problem .....please help anyone would be highly appreciated.... Thanks in ADV.:confused:

Atco-maart, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    i already change my resolution to 1600x900 with 60hz refresh rate but still cant working>>>> the game runs in background but can't seen any image but it displays the same message!!!!!!!!!

Atco-maart, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  3. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Update your graphics driver, Download latest driver from the nVidia website.

The Webby, Jul 13, 2011 IP