1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to avoid ban from google panda

Discussion in 'Google' started by yaseen4u, Jul 10, 2011.

Most sites are affected after google panda 2, how to recover and how we can make site work fine without loosing traffic.

yaseen4u, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  2. Mike.Pandey

Mike.Pandey Peon

Best Answers:
    i malready banned there so any help to recover from that situation?

Mike.Pandey, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  3. Johnletton

Johnletton Member

Best Answers:
    I heard saying people that Google are hitting content base websites but i think it is noticing everything regarding a website like user experience, bounce rate etc.

Johnletton, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  4. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest to review google webmaster guidelines.. Most SEO seems to forgot some of the rules of google.. by the way according to it "following these guidelines can help to site index and rank"..

bogs, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  5. VinaJJones589

VinaJJones589 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, that's a good idea to look back for the handbook of google, but there are too much general guidelines, no specifics~

VinaJJones589, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  6. totodeal.com

totodeal.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally speaking, you dont have to worry about this if you are under the rules of google's guaidlines .

totodeal.com, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  7. seo slayer

seo slayer Peon

Best Answers:
    Just do natural link building. Don't even think about panda update! It may take some time to be back on Google's first page!

seo slayer, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  8. jaskiran

jaskiran Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Yassen:p
    I m very intrusted about this topic and want to give u some of best info from my side........
    Google says:- This update is designed to reduce rankings for low-quality sites—sites which are low-value add for users, copy content from other websites or sites that are just not very useful. At the same time, it will provide better rankings for high-quality sites—sites with original content and information such as research, in-depth reports, thoughtful analysis and so on.
    That's why u will try to do quality of content..................
    I hope i was able to explain this...........:cool:

jaskiran, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  9. SiJz

SiJz Peon

Best Answers:
    For me,

Forget Panda mostly, be aware of it and just remember poor quality site/content, poor SEO etc will cost you.

Just ensure your pages are looked after from a general SEO perspective, then keep reviewing and tweaking over time to improve.
    Don't be spammy, don't used poorly spun content or duplicate content everywhere - be unqiue and also offer the visitor something of value (improves stickyness and bounce rate too).
    Don't blast the site with loads and loads of cheap comment/forum posts (the typical 5k/10k blasts from fiverr etc) - do that now and again, but not often - spend time hunting down higher PR places (in your niche ideally) to comment and do it manually, so it looks natural and quality.
    I've purchased some link wheels and pyramids for my main sites, they didn't seem to do any harm (nor much good to be honest, but you get what you pay for - I'm working on some manual ones right now with a natural look and no obvious footprint)

Always remember to analyse your competitors
    Even more so, just visit your site and look at it as a visitor would, better still - as I do, get someone else to do it and get their feedback (wife/girlfriend is typically a good start)

I have a few experimental sites that I'm doing everything bad on - non-spun plr content, average SEO, link blasts etc, just to see what happens to them.
    They're normal/decent niche, No adsense (to protect my account), not linked to Google analytics nor webmaster tools also - one is a 'normal' site (modified turnkey adsense package) and the other is wordpress.
    Then I'll have a play to discover what's needed to fix them and the time taken to be forgiven by google etc
    After some time, I'll probably document the test, things done and progress.

Si

SiJz, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  10. muddassir

muddassir Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with jaskiran...
    This update is for giving priority to the sites which as original conent rather than duplicate content...

muddassir, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  11. socialmediamarketing01

socialmediamarketing01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please follow the aspects of the Panda Update & you can solve your problem by yourself -
    1 Unique contents are highly appreciated
    2 Google will look for feedback
    3 User comfort level is considered
    4 Too many ads will be a problem
    5. Does not have a 100 % bounce rate

socialmediamarketing01, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  12. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:

And some poor SOB will read your comment and believe it. Google allows 3 ads per page. Google looks for links and copied content. Page speed is good. "comfort level" sounds like you sell furniture.......Bounce rate should be lower as that means people are clicking other pages of your site and going more in-depth. Only thing you stated right is unique content is good.

globegenius, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  13. Dillmando

Dillmando Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Only 12% of sites are currently affected by Google Panda update. If your site was affected you should know what poor content, backlinking strategy, you applied to your site. To raise your site, fix that problem.

-Dylan

Dillmando, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  14. martin b

martin b Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no reason to look at the google rulles, get a good contant, update it regularly and get quality links

martin b, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  15. rowanman28

rowanman28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I changed the urls of a few of my pages, and I think I noticed the whole site slip down a bit, but these things happen all the time. Up and down, but hopefully mostly up, if you keep adding quality content.

rowanman28, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  16. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have already been hit by Google panda, i suggest you continue proper seo on your site. Update it regularly with unique contents and not duplicate, build quality backlinks from high PR sites.

chinasa, Jul 11, 2011 IP