1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Opinions On CJ Direct Deposit

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by JoeJoe52, Jul 4, 2011.

The first time I ever got paid through CJ was by check, which I realize you have to hit $100 to get.

I have about $70 in my balance right now and am thinking about going with DD as I believe that once you hit $50 you will be paid and by the time the next commissions lock I don't expect I'll have $100.

I'm a bit wary about it and was wondering what others think. I don't like putting my bank info on the internet and am also wondering if CJ is allowed to dip in and take money out, eg, charge-backs, returns, that type of thing.

What has been your experience with it? Thanks.

JoeJoe52, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  2. jwmann2

jwmann2 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are very reputable. If you have already submitted your tax information (W-9), chances are you have already included your SSN to them anyway. They are just a third party website that stands between you and the merchant.

jwmann2, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  3. qualityin

qualityin Peon

Best Answers:
    Direct deposit is available only for selected countries.

qualityin, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  4. JoeJoe52

JoeJoe52 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response. You are correct and I have received a check so they do have that info. And, they have been very easy to deal with. One problem I've had, which I've discussed in another thread, is that messages will randomly disappear from my CJ Inbox without me deleting them. A couple of weeks ago I had 6, then 5 and as of today, 4. No one can answer me as to why so it doesn't inspire confidence for me posting my bank account info with them.

I'm in the United States so this is not an issue. Thanks for your response.

JoeJoe52, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  5. definitive

definitive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in Canada so no tax forms for me to fill out. I started by cheque but switched to direct deposit over 2 years ago. As long as you have a normal bank you're fine. I know some people had trouble using an online only bank (ING Direct, PC Financial) but if you bank actually has branches you should be fine.

definitive, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  6. qualityin

qualityin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are in US then Direct Deposit is a good.

qualityin, Jul 14, 2011 IP