1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Best CPM Network (avg $1/CPM)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by snogglemedia, Feb 11, 2011.

I have been looking everywhere for a good CPM network to join and start working with on my latest launches. We are drawing in a lot of pageviews and because of this we're very interested in keeping to high-standards of CPM.

Anything less than $0.70/CPM seems almost not worth the time. Ideally I'm looking for a strong network which can pay out $1/CPM continuously. Anybody have suggestions for such a network?

snogglemedia, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  2. logon2future

logon2future Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

It is difficult to find a network which pays continuously 1$/CPM things will vary as all depends on how things convert. Try tribulfusion it may get your near.

Thanks

logon2future, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  3. ggntube

ggntube Peon

Best Answers:
    rofl you wont ever find one that your looking for cpm network unless its a very picky adnetwork that only allows you to join if you have over 10 thousand or more uv per day.

Or if you do find one like that, they have alot of hidden searches and malware in their ads that cause redirects.

ggntube, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  4. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    you can reg clicksor!

vninfo, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  5. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Even a CPM network that provide a flat rate $0.1 CPM is very good if they count every imprs. $1 CPM? You may find some guys that count dedicated IPs only. Or something out of the earth.

Greyhound, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  6. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    as of now i am still finding much better cpm networks technoratimedia pays me only .12 to .20 per cpm anyone pays more than that? may be $.50 cpm to $0.70/CPM ?

oh if your site is more on images try gumgum it pays me .30 per cpm... not bad for additional income to your site

genkied, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  7. Iwwaty

Iwwaty Peon

Best Answers:
    My website has 400000 unique vistors everyday, which is best cpm network for me ?

Iwwaty, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  8. longtime

longtime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say ValueClick or TribalFusion would be best for ya. There's also one or two more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

longtime, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  9. jhkoenig

jhkoenig Peon

Best Answers:
    TribalFusion seems to have a naughty side. Many conservative firewalls block it entirely.

jhkoenig, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  10. wah2war

wah2war Active Member

Best Answers:
    which network that counts every impression?

wah2war, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  11. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried Trafficrevenue.net for my Autoblogs..:)..before Panda updates..:) yeah, it pays dollar 3 per cpm...

hashif, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  12. slayerduck

slayerduck Active Member

Best Answers:
    They do CPM per unique.

slayerduck, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  13. billgates90

billgates90 Member

Best Answers:
    pls tell good CPM netwrk for my site.

Ecery time i apply my application rejected.

billgates90, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  14. JetGT

JetGT Peon

Best Answers:
    You should read their TOS first, as they tend to ban ware distribution site or community.P.S. Trafficrevenue serves trojans ads~

JetGT, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  15. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked everywhere for a good CPM network to join and start working on my latest launches. We take a lot of page views and therefore we are very interested in keeping high standards of the CMP

donaldsmith, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  16. SupplementResearch

SupplementResearch Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, clicked "reply to thread" after writing instead of "post quick reply" and lost a 600 word post here. :(

Short recap of what I lost...

Burst Media is very good and easy to get into. Over $1 cpm and fill rate of 60% AND it's my backup network.
    Banner Connect was terrible when I tried it a year ago. Fill rate was ~15% at maybe .20 cents cpm.
    Adtegrity is a joke. I lost money running their ads. Their requirements to join are significant--500k monthly page views or so, but their cpm rates are low ~.35 cents. They should be called NoIntegrity as I had to fight just to get paid by them. Support was abrasive and rude.
    Value Click Media had lower cpms when I tried them a year ago. Too many crappy ads to filter out too esp zwinkies.

Right now, I'm running Glam Media > Burst Media > Adsense. Adsense has been terrible for the past 6 months. Monthly earnings for Adsense are 1/3 of what they were six months ago even though net traffic is higher.

I'm looking for a decent 3rd tier ad network to run behind Glam and Burst Media.

SupplementResearch, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  17. sannu3250

sannu3250 Member

Best Answers:
    try casale media .. but very very difficult to enter ... once entered .. then u will swing in the heaven ..

sannu3250, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  18. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    valueclick and castlemedia would be better option, if you care for your visitor and traffic than I would say stay away from a lot of these cpm network just redirect site to their advertisers site, so you will loose your visitor

aassociatehit, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking for a 1$ CPM in this economy is not logical... (Word of Advice)

wrekoniz3, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  20. chrda

chrda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality of site sets the average CPM. Example SupplementResearch sites looks good, have quality content and seems to be 100% legit.
    And his traffic seems to be mostly traffic from Tier 1 countries like United States, United Kingdom and Canada. These countries are one of the few that will give you above 1$ CPM

Getting 1$+ CPM for all traffic (Tier1+Tier2+Tier3 countries) and 100% fillrate is in most cases impossible.
    Getting 1$+ CPM for United States traffic and 100% fillrate is also highly unlikely (This depends on alot of factors, etc. how many pageviews and impressions per unique ip and performance on these ads)

Best you can do when it comes to CPM is to connect your site to RTBs and chain different providers. Goal is to get highest fillrate, but no less than a certain CPM rate in all the chains.
    Why connect only to one of the players like valueclick, burst etc when you can connect to 100+ :)
    But there is some requirements to get your sites added to RTBs. You need a certain amount of traffic and your content should be legit.

That is what i do, and its good money :)

chrda, Dec 14, 2011 IP