1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2400 backlinks only $30!! Post to 800 sites: health/fitness/beauty/tech/real estate

Discussion in 'Services' started by PurrSnickety, Sep 10, 2010.

1. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, but we offer bulk discounts on 5 or more of package 3 and above. Discount schedule is currently:

5+ = 15% off
    10+ = 20% off
    15+ = 30% off
    20+ = 40% off

You can send payment via paypal to and send the details of the bulk order to with subject Bulk Blog Order

Thanks!

Last edited: May 26, 2011
    PurrSnickety, May 26, 2011 IP
  2. acuman

acuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, 5 ordered, info sent.

acuman, May 26, 2011 IP
  3. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got it, thanks!

PurrSnickety, May 26, 2011 IP
  4. purush167

purush167 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    I want to take two $30 package, any discount.

purush167, May 27, 2011 IP
  5. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we offer bulk discounts on 5 or more of package 3 and above. Discount schedule is currently:

5+ = 15% off
    10+ = 20% off
    15+ = 30% off
    20+ = 40% off

You can send payment via paypal to and send the details of the bulk order to with subject Bulk Blog Order

Thanks!

PurrSnickety, May 27, 2011 IP
  6. purush167

purush167 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    I have take one order now. - Unique Transaction ID #06M63168UA6971647 and i will send the details to your mail id too.

purush167, May 27, 2011 IP
  7. taylerx

taylerx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just placed my order (package 3)! Looking forward to leaving a great review

taylerx, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  8. Regine

Regine Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just placed an order for package 2. Please advise. Thank you

Regine, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  9. Bobby_Bacchus

Bobby_Bacchus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take an order, I see the review was helpful....

Regards,

Bobby_Bacchus, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  10. soopoot

soopoot Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is my personal review of this service : It's a complete waste of money.

First of all, if that used to work before, well it doesn't work post panda for a number of reasons. The article that is going to be syndicated across all these blogs are taken from other websites (that is scraped) which means it's not unique, so you're starting with a major problem already. The scraped article is not spinned and and your links will be introduced out of context within that scraped article. By out of context, I mean the links are not within a paragraph or surrounded by words.

The blogs these are posted to are really low quality and the number that you will see indexed by google will be significantly less than what is advertised. He's probably going to submit to 800 blogs but only a fraction will be indexed because we started with a scraped article which hasn't been spunned.

I tried the service and after 4 weeks did not see any results nor did the number if indexed pages increased. You are more likely to get a penalty from this.

It doesn't bother me that I've lost $25 but the thread owner does not even reply to your emails despite numerous attempts. They also did not follow my instructions.

So think well before you order because you're not going to see any rankings improvement at all.

soopoot, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  11. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    soopoot, You are insane. We monitor the rankings of our customers and watched your rankings improve after using our service and now you give us a horrible review? You've been officially banned from using our service.

We absolutely DO spin the articles. And we post to OVER 800 blogs, and we do not accept special instructions from the customer. If we didn't respond to your email then it's because we somehow missed it. All you gotta do is PM us or try emailing us again or both. I admit we aren't as on-top of our customer service with this forum and we'll work to improve that. But if you see a problem with your order, there is no need to freak out and post a bad review as we'll most likely repost your order to fix it or give you a free order to make up for it. We're pretty reasonable people.

Anyway, you've been officially banned from using our service, soopoot. Methinks you are yet another competitor trying to make us look bad. Hopefully our customers will see through your bs.

PurrSnickety, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  12. soopoot

soopoot Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PurrSnickety: Banned from using your services, you say - you do know how to make people laugh. I wouldn't use your services even if you were to pay me. Why? Because I think customer service should be as good as the service and you fail at both.

For the record, I sent you PMs, emailed you and contacted you through your website as well. You missed all those didn't you?

Check my iTrader, i only buy services and don't sell any. If it wasn't for your negative itrader (which i expected), it would have been 100%. The only reason I risked my itrader is that i believe your service really sucks and people should know about it.

That's my personal opinion and that's what a review is there for - to tell whether a service is good or not so that other people don't waste their money.

soopoot, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  13. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have NO PMs or emails from you, soopoot. A moderator could look at this and see that you are blatantly lying, you realize this right? I may have to get one involved if you keep this up.

PurrSnickety, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  14. gabster

gabster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can vouch for this service, not sure why soopoot is so upset. i actually submitted my links incorrectly and sent purrsnickety an email at his address and he fixed it for me right away. also, my rankings went up tremedously after my first order and i've been a loyal customer ever since (that was 3 months ago). i also ordered from his website and not through this forum, maybe he just doesn't check digitalpoint so often? he does say that early on in this thread. anyway, good service A+, i would recommend.

gabster, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  15. soopoot

soopoot Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gabster: 7 posts, no feedback score and you're vouching for his service, lol. And your join date coincides with your first order with him then (3 months ago) and 15 mins after PurrSnickety posted, you come along to say something positive. Wow! There's nothing fishy about this.

Look PurrSnickety, i know i've tried my best to contact you and so has this guy supermario007 who left a negative review of your service (No response for more than 25 days .. He got my money and never replied) but this is not just about you being unreliable, it's just that your service is a rip off.

I've you paid (want the transaction id again?) and i have not seen any improvements. The reason for this is simple, you scrape content and place the links out of context (hint for you here, if you want to improve the service). Now why would anyone want to give their money to you and not see their rankings go up and risk getting penalised by google? Iyt's really not worth it to be honest and with Google Panda in force, you don't stand a chance.

Conclusion - I waited 4 weeks before reviewing your service and if people still want to order from you, then good luck to them, eh!

PS: I won't be making any more comments on this thread now, I've said enough already and I've got more important things to do :)

soopoot, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  16. WebtoolMaster

WebtoolMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

about "Package 3: 800 posts for $30".
    Does I can give you 40 different keywords for one url?

Does I get the 800 posts in a live report?

WebtoolMaster, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  17. davon

davon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello again.
    I have take one order and paid it. ID for this payment is: 3FS08994PJ653193L.
    Let me know.

davon, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  18. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes that is fine, we will spin the keyword per URL.

PurrSnickety, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  19. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i m bit confused after soopoot post can you please clarify so i can order or have review copy before proceed.

thnx

nationhealth, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  20. PurrSnickety

PurrSnickety Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We aren't giving out review copies anymore, sorry.

Regarding soopoot, I honestly believe they are a competitor of mine possibly from another forum. I don't really understand why they are even upset, we saw their rankings improve after using our service. We expect this sort of thing to happen because this is a competitive industry, but we're not going to waste anymore time dealing with them. Like soopoot said, you people can take your chances with us and if you don't like our service then go ahead and post a negative review, that is perfectly reasonable. But I'm pretty sure if you are a real person using our service in earnest, you'll like the results.

We are still open for business.

PurrSnickety, Jul 14, 2011 IP