1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

not a benefit for buy pr domain

Discussion in 'Domains' started by buytextads, Jul 1, 2011.

I have buy some drop domain after buy 1 month that gone pr0 and my another domain increase pr so friend my advice to u don't buy drop domain

buytextads, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. asepsjmak

asepsjmak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 78
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excuse me, you wrong in this issue. Google will update all sites without selecting a domain whether it drop or non-dropped domain. All returned to us how to manage our blog, and think positively in every situation that occurs on our blog. Blogs can generate a lot of money, provided we manage it properly. My advice to you: Positif Thinking.

asepsjmak, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. skaggmo

skaggmo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I have seen PR drop and sometimes increase. I think PR has more to do with your backlinks than anything else. If you have a high PR page, just link it to the one you want to raise, but don't have too many links, and you will increase your PR next update.

Also, maybe it had fake PR. You can check that by going to google and put it "info:whateverdomain.com" and it will show you the cached page. If it is not the same page you see, then you have a fake PR.

Another possibility is, maybe the old site had a lot of pages with PR that used to link to the main page. If you ever buy a domain with a lot of pages that have PR, copy all those page names and make sure you create a page for each name. I had to do that once, and it worked.

Do your homework before you buy.

Good luck.

skaggmo, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  4. ali598

ali598 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes check backlinks ,alexa rank etc before purchasing a high PR domain.

ali598, Jul 1, 2011 IP