1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me Infolinks Not send my Payment

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by aaronsmith2011, Jun 28, 2011.

Hi....:(

I am very sad by the infolinks company...
    I am using infolinks account last 1 year...but it was not sending me any money on my paypal account....this time in my infolinks account 1000 $ on there.

Check on image..

[​IMG]

I was sending mail to infolinks support many time....but from there i can't get any help from there..

I get this mail from contact support...chk it below given

After that mail I send this mail "Thanks for Reply me as per your information i attach our W8-Ben Form or fill also..Then please check my forum and please send my all payments as soon as possible.." chk image...Please check file.I attach form ok..

[​IMG]

:confused:Infolinks support team sent me that MSG...u check in image

I again sent mail with attach w8-ben form...after that i can get any mail or message from the infolinks support teams...

can any body solve my problem...Please Help me....Infolinks was wasted my hard work...and i am blog to middle class family.please help me..

aaronsmith2011, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  2. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am Tammy from Infolinks, please PM me your email address, website url and Infolinks PID.

Thank you,

Tammy

Infolinks Support Team, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    well thats not good,did you get this problem sorted out? recently there are lots of peoples complaining about them,i also removed ads from my sites due to their worst payout now

mubashirnisar, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  4. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good there's infolinks support team to help. Maybe infolinks should open an official infolinks thread.

g36, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  5. aaronsmith2011

aaronsmith2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How u can say that...i took help from infolinks support team but i can't get ant response from this company...Infolinks company was making me fool any time...He says that i can't get any attachments...But i added many time...

aaronsmith2011, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  6. aaronsmith2011

aaronsmith2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This guy making me fool...i send message to this guy..but he didn't send any message...

aaronsmith2011, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  7. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    Hi Aaronsmith2011,

As I sent you in PM here, our Support Team Leader is taking care of this case. Thank you for your patience. We want to resolve this for you.

Regards,

Tammy

Infolinks Support Team, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  8. aaronsmith2011

aaronsmith2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can u tell me sir How much time you take...

aaronsmith2011, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  9. aaronsmith2011

aaronsmith2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi....I get this message from Infolinks Support this time....

"Dear ,

Thank you for writing us.
    My name is Eden and I am the support team leader at Infolinks.
    I am happy to tell you that I was able to locate your tax forms, I'm afraid they got stuck on the way since the file was a bit too big. Fortunately, your case has alerted us so we can fix the problem and improve our service.
    Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you by this delay. I have asked our accounting department to make sure your payment is issued asap.
    You should be receiving your funds by the beginning of next week.
    Please contact me as soon as you get it so I can be sure the process was completed safely.

Thank you for your patience
    Have a lovely weekend
    Sincerely
    Eden G.
    Customer Support Team Leader
    Infolinks.com

E
    W www.infolinks.com

aaronsmith2011, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  10. dilawer

dilawer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you got this SH*t solved! :)

dilawer, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  11. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    Hi AaronSmith, as our Support Team Leader informed you yesterday, your attachment was found and we are processing your payment now. However, just like in any case this will take a few days. Thank you for your patience.

Tammy :)

Infolinks Support Team, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  12. aaronsmith2011

aaronsmith2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi..thanks for your support..
    I got my payment but i got 367$ payment but in my account there 1101 $ why you don't send me full payment..can u tell me of this answer..
    I have one problem also. Before 3 months my primary address changed by unknown person or hacked by another person but i don't want to payment on that paypal e-mail address pradeep///////@gmail.com because my this account is suspened by paypal because of some security reasons. I contact with paypal support team it will take more time but i cannot wait much time because i have some economically issues so that's why i want to this payment to another paypal id (dest/////@gmail.com) can u send me all payment in this paypal id....please solve this issues immediately. May be you give me better response and solve my problem immediately..
    Thanks....

[​IMG]

aaronsmith2011, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  13. shy

shy Peon

Best Answers:
    My name is Yona from Tanzania

I havent get my infolinks payments for the past 5 months through the paypal account i provided .

So i decided to remove all infolinks links on my Blogs and never use Infolinks Again .

Somebody in uganda has same complains like me it was never sorted till now

oldmoshi@gmail.com

shy, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  14. fsmobilez

fsmobilez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Yona,

have u tried contacting infolinks support their support id is "support@infolinks.com"

And before contacting support have u double checked that you are eligible for payout of payment, have u crossed min threshold, filled the tax form, etc

If u are done with everything let me know i will try to highlight ur problem to infolinks team and if u are eligible for payment dont worry u will get them.

I suggest you to dont remove infolinks code, what ever u are earning if its ur real earning means no fraud methods used u will get each every cent u have earned.

fsmobilez, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  15. Marcel van Ling

Marcel van Ling Peon

Best Answers:
    @ aaronsmith2011, did you get the rest of the payment yet???

Marcel van Ling, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  16. shy

shy Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend i did everything even sending the tax forms plus other personal infomations to Paypal and Infolinks but till now nothing is happening that is y i made a good decision on that i hope to work with other advertizers who can make payments in african Countries

It was nice working with Infolinks for more than 6 months without being paid althoough it was my legal right

shy, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  17. fsmobilez

fsmobilez Active Member

Best Answers:

Shy i have informed infolinks team, u wil forsure get a reply soon.
    Again i will say dont worry u will get ur money.

fsmobilez, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  18. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting thread for me this as i have just started to use infolinks after being asked by my boss to review the new book that they have published.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread and it could well effect the way in which the site is covered from a company that has a global following from some of the leaders in internet interaction...

Alex060985, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  19. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    Hey, this is Tammy from Infolinks. @shy, plese send me your: name, email, URL and PID in a personal message on here and I will investigate further to resolve this issue. @AaronSmith2011, it will be much more effective if you would send me any problems you have as a PM on here or by contacting our support team, as I have requested previously. We want to support you, but please contact us directly to help us help you.

@Alex060985, I'm so glad that you received a copy of Tomer Treves' new book, "The Hidden Treasure in Your Website." I look forward to reading your review. Infolinks has many satisfied publishers and a very loyal base of users that swear by our In-Text ads. Swing by our Facebook Fan Page to see more of the stellar reviews that we receive.

Regards,

Tammy

Infolinks Support Team, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  20. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    After speaking to the Head of our Support Team I have been udpated on the status of these issues.

@shy your payment was posted 2 days ago. A representative will be in touch with you nonetheless very shortly.

@aaronsmith2011 I see from your file and it was confirmed by our Support Team leader that you have repeatedly been informed that your payment will be received on the 15th of August. I also see many of your correspondence with our support team are very complimentary of our service! Thank you for your kind words and for your patience. You can check out our FAQs to learn more about standard payment time.

Infolinks Support Team, Jul 17, 2011 IP