1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NO one makes money with apps on facebook..?

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by fbfbfb, Jun 27, 2011.

I have been searching the whole forum ,
    i couldn't see anyone who takes about facebook apps , money making method with facebook etc

NONE..?

fbfbfb, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. Kevski

Kevski Peon

Best Answers:
    Because unfortunately everone is looking for the best way to do it, as of this year facebook applications changed

Kevski, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. Butler12

Butler12 Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook applications are very helpful in growing you business you can create you own apps for you facebook page. which will help you in increasing much more visitors to your website.

Butler12, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  4. Maria Jayzee

Maria Jayzee Peon

Best Answers:
    I think one should be social networks or SEO expert to work with facebook app!

Maria Jayzee, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  5. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Fanpage and App are best two ways to do promotion and get traffic at present. So looking for FB accounts that can create App is the main task, most of aged FB PVAs can create App I think.

FBmarketing, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  6. BoomMedia

BoomMedia Member

Best Answers:
    this forum is pretty much dead when it comes to anything in regards to facebook

BoomMedia, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  7. nonte

nonte Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's still possible to make money with facebook apps. You need to get a big userbase though

nonte, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  8. idbilal

idbilal Peon

Best Answers:
    Nasim :p tu hy jahan me hun wahan :D lol

idbilal, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  9. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not making any money on my FB App at the moment. It's not as easy to monetize Apps as it is to do with Websites. But it's easier to get way more traffic and users than most websites. I've reached 100k visitors per month and 700 "Likes" in the first 45 days. The viral effect with the "Like" buttons do wonders.

kjh-08, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  10. Maria Jayzee

Maria Jayzee Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Can you tell me the name of your blog here or via pm? I'll backlink your blog so that you can also link back me too.

Maria Jayzee, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  11. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A couple years ago, I saw someone selling a Facebook game script. The concept they had was pretty stupid, and would not bring any users in. However, I didn't look at the game itself, I looked at what it was capable of. Since the app was not getting any buyers, I was able to pick it up for very little money. I completely re-worked the game to make it much more interesting: I changed the name, the theme, the graphics, everything. Before... it was about trash, and after it was about precious gemstones (I'm actually serious... that's not just an example!)

The game was a big success and took off quickly. I offered "upgrades" that had to be purchased through PayPal plus I ran RockYou ads, and made 10 times what I paid for the game. At that point, I started up a few more apps, it was around X-Mas and I made a X-Mas card app, it was super simple to put together, and actually earned fairly well. I threw up a few more simple apps, and started even more.

And then it happened...

Facebook changed everything, and all of my apps were broken over night. Revenue... GONE! I read through the docs, and realized I would have to basically re-write the whole apps to use their new system. This would have taken a lot of time, and I realized... they could simply change things again and send me back to coding any time they wanted to.

That is when I called it quits with Facebook apps. It's a risky way to do business. It's like buying a gas station when the world is on the verge of getting rid of gas powered vehicles. Sure, you still have something of value, but it's up to you to rebuild it into something that people want.

ab420, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  12. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maria,
    It's an App not a Blog. Not looking for backlinks.

kjh-08, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  13. tubemaker

tubemaker Peon

Best Answers:
    i can create unlimited fb apps if anybody intrested to buy or JV ...:)

tubemaker, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  14. tubemaker

tubemaker Peon

Best Answers:
    i can create unlimited fb apps if you intrested to buy or JV ... :)add my skype :- kshr_rajput

tubemaker, Nov 5, 2011 IP