1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Headway 2.0.9 vs Thesis 1.8 theme - which one would you suggest?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by EnvironmentAbout, Jun 20, 2011.

Till some days ago I was determined to buy thesis theme when I landed up on Headway theme following a discussion of comparison between the two wordpress frameworks.

Not when I gave a shot at Headway on my local wamp installation, I am amazed by its visual editor and customs leafs and hooks facilities. Its so awesome to create a unique layout without messing with the code and spending hours brainstorming the best colour combinations.

Again I am confused now which one to choose. Both frameworks have excelled to greatness and are performing well.

Anyone using headway on a live site and can give your feedback?????

EnvironmentAbout, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. deathland

deathland Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting too

deathland, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    Woow, great news buddy. I found some information on their website regarding update and bug fix information.

prclicks, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  4. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go for Thesis, I have tried them both, but Thesis is still better to me.

It is also a personal preference, although I have read somewhere, Thesis loads faster than Headway.

KimiGermany, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. EnvironmentAbout

EnvironmentAbout Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your recommendation Kimi.

But when I tested the latest versions of both the frameworks, there were not any measurable difference between the page load speed and performance. The latest version of Headway is improved by fixing many bugs and is even faster than previous versions.

EnvironmentAbout, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  6. Carla Easley

Carla Easley Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently using headway but thinking about swtiching to Thesis because its easier to remove sidebars frok specific pages.

Carla Easley, Aug 1, 2011 IP