1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are you personal philosophical values, what principles you think everyone should

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheMightOfLove, Jun 20, 2011.

What are you personal philosophical values, what principles you think everyone should possess?

TheMightOfLove, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe in balance.

Seqqa, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Responsibility for one's self

Obamanation, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  4. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    develop nukes and/or bacteria

atvking, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  5. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Stir shit whenever I can.

The principles of Obamanation. :rolleyes:

ROFL !

But I think AT&T should rule the world ! :D

popotalk, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Resume of a professional troll. At least you got the bolded part right!

Obamanation, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AT&T should rule the world !

ROFL !

popotalk, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  8. fireurimagination

fireurimagination Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody should incur a loss because of you and never ever hurt anybody

fireurimagination, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  9. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my principle is: "Give equal respect to the rich and to the poor. Help the rich in need as would help the poor. Make no difference between them, God looks at the heart, not the bank acc.."

TheMightOfLove, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  10. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have little respect for the rich. The Jews only let the rich into the churches to practice and Jesus made sure that even the poor could worship the religion.

Now a days I have no respect for the rich and show very little to them. Most rich people have problems anyways and dont mentally know how to take car of their problems. Just look at rich reality T.V. I could solve every little Bi%ch problem they have in one hour.

I have respect for people that work hard and people that live within their limit based on this shit system of business. The poor are considered a dime a dozen and to me the rich are considered a penny's worth.

securesite, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  11. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on how you define rich people. Old money snobs who think they own the world and don't have a moral base are a problem. Rich people who never had to work and have everything served on a silver platter by their rich dad are also scum.

People who have started from nothing and worked their way up to super rich, those people aren't pussified, silver spoon douche bags we see like the ones growing up and not having to work a day in their lives. I hate the attitude that a person's rich dad is their authority for getting what they want in life. Whenever I hear, "do you know who my dad is?" I think "who gives a f**k, grow some balls pussy, use your own authority."

I think every individual should aspire to some level of financial stability. Me? I want to get stinkin' rich! Although, we should be very careful when using our influence and power in things realated to politics. No one with money should be able to inslave a society for their benefit.

On the other side of the spectrum, I can't stand poor people who bum off society and our tax dollars. Single mothers who can't stop popping out babies. Guys who have all the excuses in the world why "it's not their fault."

I think everyone should know their morals and where they come from. Mine are simple. Treat others how you want to be treated. It's so simple. I don't want war, I don't want to take advantage of anyone, steal, screw another guy's girl, kill anyone or cause harm to anyone else because I wouldn't want that done to me. Of course, there are always exceptions. In the event that someone is trying to kill you, you may have to kill them to save yourself. Etc.

It concerns me when a religious person says, "Well if there's no God, then what's wrong with rape?" If the only reason you're not raping and molesting is that your god said so, then you have some serious self-examination to do.

The golden rule seems like the best way to go. If you threat others how you want to be treated, you'll keep your best self interest at heart. (unless the person is so stupid that he just deserves it)

clinton, Jun 21, 2011 IP
    xtmx likes this.
  12. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    no freedom without a big big gun...

atvking, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  13. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    All problems in the world are due to the EGO that we have. The bigger the Ego the harder they are to be solved. If people were treating one another as they want to be treated we would have been living in a way better world than this. Well, to achieve this we have to start with one Divine idea. "Love one another." It is deep and takes brains and will to be implemented, but can be done.

TheMightOfLove, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  14. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    In each and every issue, all need to think for 'Country first', i mean your each step help country to grow or at least add some value to it, that is number 1.
    Number 2 is one always need to help other.
    Number 3 is 'Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached'
    there are many more to come, but i feel if this points are followed then lots of problem can be solved.

janinaherz, May 22, 2014 IP
  15. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be a jerk. That's the only commandment we need.

cientificoloco, May 22, 2014 IP
  16. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Trust nobody (even my own mind:) ), be responsible for whatever crap you do, and help those who do really deserve it

Karuna17, May 29, 2014 IP