1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't know about eBay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by abuan, Jun 2, 2011.

Hi, I don't know how is ebay work? How can i handle it. please help me.

abuan, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just google it.
    I mean, there are hundreds of well explained tutorials and guides about eBay on the
    top pages of Google, so I doubt that you will find any better information here.

Wulkanen, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. stach14

stach14 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really want to learn how to sell on ebay you will need to spend some time researching it. The google idea is very good as you will find unlimited tutorials. You can also go to the bookstore and have your pick of how to sell on ebay books. There is no magic routine to it. Just takes some effort and research.

stach14, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  4. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, he is right by the word

"Just google it.
    I mean, there are hundreds of well explained tutorials and guides about eBay on the
    top pages of Google, so I doubt that you will find any better information here. "

Thanks

mygold, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. scorpion.king

scorpion.king Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I did the same.... and found useful.

scorpion.king, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  6. jelaine

jelaine Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay is soooo popular. Just type 'How to use Ebay"then voila..hundreds of results will come up. I'm sure you'll find something relevant.

jelaine, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  7. eldigitos

eldigitos Peon

Best Answers:
    Sell anything - like the computer you're using now.

eldigitos, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  8. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay is a place where different types of products are sold by different sellers. There is wide range of products on Ebay. So sellers should used different technique to increase their profit. To sell product on ebay you can use auction listing, feedback, free shipping, discount coupon.

sjdataservices, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  9. karen.link

karen.link Member

Best Answers:
    eBay is:

A place to buy. Get nearly anything you need or want at prices better than you can find in traditional brick-and-mortar or even online stores. Though there are lots of rotten deals on eBay, too, the careful consumer can always come out ahead.

A place to sell. Whether you're a bix-box retailer or just an average Joe (or Jane) cleaning out your garage, nearly anything you list on eBay will sell if you're flexible enough about the price. eBay's global reach can even move unusual items that aren't in demand in your own neighborhood, turning paperweights into cash.

A meeting place, not a store. eBay doesn't actually sell any goods itself. All of the goods on eBay are sold and delivered by third party sellers that are neither employed by, nor have any other relationship with, eBay itself. Instead, eBay's business is to give entrepreneurs and sellers a place to reach buyers, and to give buyers access to the world's largest collection of things for sale.

A place to shop. Because of the immense variety of things that can be found for sale on eBay, many members have discovered that eBay is one of the best places in the world to window or comparison shop. The millions of item listings created by sellers often include photos, detailed descriptions, and owner experiences. Because you can see lots of the same item side-by-side in various conditions and know what each one sold or is selling for, eBay gives you insight into the real market value or "street value" of most types of goods around the world.

A place to collect. eBay is the world's largest marketplace for rare, discontinued, collectible, or hard-to-find items, no matter what the type or price. Whether you're looking for turn-of-the-century box cameras, hand-made Victorian doilies, Soviet army service medals, or 1980s vintage arcade games, eBay will give you a better selection than just about anyone else anywhere.

karen.link, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  10. intelisb

intelisb Member

Best Answers:
    ebay is a place where you can sell your products without worrying about online traffic. They did a good job at that. Next, try to find something really popular item for sale. This does not mean you have to sell ipad, iphone & etc. Think about your surrounding needs and wants. Brainstorm some ideas and you will find some best sellers

intelisb, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  11. NickyC

NickyC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Isit easy to get accepted and integrated with ebay partners?, is there any limitations to what sites you can use it on etc?

NickyC, Jan 4, 2012 IP