1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by journeyoftheanimals, Jun 6, 2011.

I need help. I have always been kind of put off by the thought of coming up with keywords for a site. I just hate doing it because I never know what to do. Most of what I have learned about it is by looking at the source code of other sites. Well I just installed a SEO plugin on my fairly new wordpress site. So now I need to figure out some keywords and description and of course a few other things. I feel comfortable with most of it but like I said, keywords just throw me off.

Would someone be willing to do one of the following. Take me under your wing and help me come up with the words, direct me to a site to read about this subject matter or just give me some general tips.

Incase your wondering, the site in question can be found in my signature.

journeyoftheanimals, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    I get what you're saying. Its really annoying if you gotta look for words you don't know. But its something we all eventually have to do. I think you should just open the keywords tool and look at it for a few mins, the words will come to you. Also - keywords need to be something that the search engines can find in your site. So from the top of my head I can think of "funny" "hilarious" "laugh"...

Adnan959, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  3. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    laughing stock
    funny advertisements
    funny vids
    funny commercial
    funny pictures videos
    They all are great.

Quasha, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  4. dmvictoria

dmvictoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget to incorporate some of your new keywords into your title tag, its currently quite atrocious, considering it is probably the single best SEO keyword placement on your site.

dmvictoria, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  5. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    I know keyword analysis is kind of annoying and more you search about it more confused you get. But a good keyword analysis will fetch you awesome results.
    First you need to figure out primary keyword for your website and then build a site structure based on this primary keyword and other related keywords. This is the most important step in SEO to determine the right architecture of your site.
    If you dont want to spend too much time on keyword analysis then there are very basic free tools by google to tell you what people search for. Google keyword tool is one of them.

Also I use Google Wonder Wheel a lot to identify categories and site structure and also keywords for each posts. That really gives me awesome results.

searchtechword, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  6. xcdear213

xcdear213 Peon

Best Answers:
    Analyzed using google adwords tool, this tool can analyze the traffic keywords

xcdear213, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  7. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    Nice list to work off of.

AStateOfLogic, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  8. akramweb

akramweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hellow,

You may use google adwards Tools

akramweb, Jun 7, 2011 IP