1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer keeps your money! Be aware!!!!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by DeltaNic, Jun 4, 2011.

Hello there,

I just wanna let you know Payoneer is the worst card I ever seen. They made a block on my card without any notice, then I can't withdraw my hard earned dollars in any ATM and I can't neither make any purchase (it's constantly declined), although I have more than $132 on this card.

I contacted them from their contact form and no response. I also contacted 2 guys of their customer services directly by email, one of them ignored my email, and the other just replied me "I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I receive a reply." And after, no response, no feedback and my card is still blocked without any reason.

Be aware of Payoneer, they have the worst customer support (in fact I don't know if they have one!) and they are keeping my hard earned money and are making interest on it.

Their charges are very high: $4 for each immediate loading + $10 for monthly fee + another $3... And although those very high charges, they treat their customer like ...

Once again, be aware and each time you see payoneer somewhere, run away, very far of this bad card service!

DeltaNic, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  2. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Do you have a ticket ID number for your request? (Starts with LTK).

If not, please contact me directly at and I'll look into this right away!

Payoneer is required to follow strict rules and regulations imposed by MasterCard, Payoneer and our issuing bank. We have no hidden fees and will never "take your money." Also, some of the fees you mentioned to not seem right...most notably the monthly fee, so please contact me and we will get this issue resolved.

Our Customer Support is available from 9:00-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri, via Live Chat, telephone and e-mail support.

Note: The fees you listen are incorrect, as I mentioned, so please get back to me so we can go over them. You can view a list of Pricing & Fees via your online My Account page.

Thanks,

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
    Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. DeltaNic

DeltaNic Member

Best Answers:
    I already contacted you directly to your email with the support ticket ID (LTK5290775220X) and you only sent me this message: "Hey Dimitri,

I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I receive a reply.

Thanks,

Nissim"

By the way, I also contacted the Payoneer customer support by phone and after have been put on hold during 7 minutes, an automatic machine invited me to leave a message with my phone number and I would be called back. But I never received any call.

About the fees, I don't know why you deny the truth, and as a proof for the high fees, I publish a screen shot of my account.
    payoneerscreenshot01.jpg

DeltaNic, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hey Dimitri,

The fees shown in your screenshot do not match what you stated in your post. Monthly fees for your program are $3.00 and can be lower if you have a certain amount of transactions in the months prior. The $10.00 activation fee is one-time, and will not be charged again, and the Imm. load fee is optional, if you want to receive a payment right away. These are all explained if you go to the "General Information" tab and select "Pricing and Fees."

I will get back to you via e-mail regarding your ticket ID once I receive a reply.

Thanks,

5. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This don't look good. Why was his account closed?

ibanezgrx1, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  6. DeltaNic

DeltaNic Member

Best Answers:

My account is not closed, Payoneer just block my card to withdrawal and purchase and my money remains in their hands. It's a very bad business practice.

I earned my money from Guru.com making logo and web design and Payoneer put a block on my card without any notice and they even never gave me any reason why this has been done.

If my account was closed, I wasn't able to load my card, then I'd choose to receive my earnings by cheque. But, they didn't tell nothing letting me load my card and once I try to withdraw from an ATM machine, it's just declined, same for any other pos.

Remember that the $132 are MY MONEY, NOT PAYONEER MONEY!

Once again, be aware.

DeltaNic, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  7. johnmacellen

johnmacellen Member

Best Answers:
    I think payoneer will help out.

johnmacellen, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  8. J4mmy

J4mmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope that you will get this resolved and hope that Payoneer will not make themselves show in bad light to others!

J4mmy, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    We do not go into personal account issues or specific account details in open forums. I can say, however, that your card was not blocked for use and is fully enabled. As you've told me, you have been unable to make certain transactions, and our technical support department is looking into the issue. I will notify you as soon as I receive a reply, and I very much do apologize for the inconvenience.

We very much value our customer opinion and satisfaction, and there are strict rules and regulations imposed not only by MasterCard and our issuing bank, but by Payoneer itself, in order to assure that your funds will never be charged or taken without reason.

10. lektor

lektor Peon

Best Answers:
    I use payoneer, and al it's ok for me, but in need now Payoneer Virtual Us Bank Account, and no response at the moment from payoneer.

lektor, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  11. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Lektor,

The VA program is available by invitation only. As such, only a few people are accepted into the program each month. There are a few basic guidelines that need to be met before you can be approved for it, but if you have already opened a ticket, post the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will check the status of your application.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  12. lektor

lektor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i post the ticket, and the support team reply me "We have transferred your request to the relevant department.You will be notified by email of the status of your request."

how many time i need to wait? in email ticket I explain all details.

lektor, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  13. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Lektor,

As you can imagine, we get many requests for the virtual account and it involves a long process to be approved, so it can take time.

If you give me your ticket number, I can check for you. I don't have access to your account without knowing your information :)

14. lektor

lektor Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem, i wait :)

Reference number: LTK5290701305X

Thanks.

lektor, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  15. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Lektor,

I see your request is just from a few days ago. It is already in the queue for the department that deals with the virtual account. It may take a few more days for us to get back to you, however you DO have the initial qualification, so you will probably be sent a questionnaire soon.

16. lektor

lektor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for response, i hope this is no many time to wait.

lektor, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  17. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    It's really hard to tell since it depends on how many people are already waiting to hear from them. I don't have a way to check their queue and see where you are located. But it usually doesn't take more than a week at most.

18. DeltaNic

DeltaNic Member

Best Answers:

You say that my card is "fully enabled", but this morning I tried once again to withdraw funds from 2 different ATM and I also tried to make a purchase at a store: declined! The ATM machines always show: "Unable to make this transaction" for less than $50 when my balance is more than $120.

In addition, now I'm able to make online purchase transaction, I paid for an hosting package at scala hosting thru 2CheckOut.com, and although 2CO only charged me $6.95, Payoneer shows $7.08! Why????????????

Payoneer stated that there is no fee for purchase, but where are the $0.13, why Payoneer shows $7.08 when 2CO only took $6.95?????

As proof, I uploaded 2 screen shots, one of my Payoneer account and the other from the receipt received from 2CO.

Attached Files:

DeltaNic, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  19. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hey,

As mentioned, your card is fully active and enabled for use. If you are having trouble at the ATM, I would suggest you contact the bank operating the ATM as it is likely a problem on their end (perhaps they have a preset withdrawal limit?).

As for the transaction amount you listed, all MasterCard accounts held in USD (not only Payoneer) have what is called a "cross-border" fee, which is an amount charged by MasterCard and the issuing bank when USD purchases cross borders. Payoneer does not profit from this fee, and as I said, it's the same with all MasterCard cards.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  20. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have been using Payoneer card since 2008, and till now I don't have any problem with them. The problem you are facing during the ATM withdrawal is due to the ATM, not payoneer. Contact with the bank, and you will find more information.
    And payoneer mention a fee for trading outside USA. Please check out their fees and FAQ.

тнє Sufi, Jun 24, 2011 IP