1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money With Clickbank & Fiverr

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Karma-Police, May 27, 2011.

Hello Guys,
    Just wanted to share a quick tip that is worth the small investment of 5$. Well first of all you need a Click Bank account. Then after that find a product that you would like to sell, (of course the best products to sell are the ones with the best gravity). After you finish getting the product that you like. Get your referral code and shorten with a url shortener. Make an interesting tweet and post the link along with the tweet, Tweets are less than 140 characters so make sure to stay under that limit. After you got this nice attractive tweet head on to fiverr. Now we click on social marketing in the side bar. On the top sort everything by twitter. Find someone who would send out your tweet to thousands of people. You have to pay this person 5$ but if you get one sell of 20$ you already x4 your investment. Best part is that these people might be willing to do it multiple times for 5$ so try to score some baring. This works for me a couple of times I got some good turnouts over times i got none. Choose the person wisely and have good communication with them.
    Hope it helps
    -Karma Police

Karma-Police, May 27, 2011 IP
  2. jamulejs

jamulejs Peon

Best Answers:
    what kind of products you are usually promoting?

jamulejs, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well the product that i usually promote tech products like software. But this method can work with anything, Say you are going to promote fitness products try to find someone on fiverr with several fitness followers and that way the product you are promoting is targeted.

Karma-Police, May 27, 2011 IP
  4. danayala

danayala Guest

Best Answers:
    Can anyone actually confirm good results using this method? The reason I ask is because it sounds good in theory, but I can see this method failing fairly easily.

danayala, May 27, 2011 IP
  5. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well this method works well, Also dont think I am doing this to get people onto fiverr so I can make a cut. I am doing this on my own. I dont ask you to put faith in me, but you guys can try it and also it might not be the biggest loss if you dont get any sells.

Karma-Police, May 31, 2011 IP
  6. idahodreamers

idahodreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a good tip to try. Thanks for sharing. You could also try using Amazon Mechanical Turk and hire several people to tweet their lists for pennies each. I am not an affiliate of fiverr or Mechanical Turk.

idahodreamers, May 31, 2011 IP
  7. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats very interesting. If you could please help me how that website works. I want to see if I can promote threw there as well.

8. idahodreamers

idahodreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon Mechanical Turk is a site where you can sign up to do things for people or you can hire people to do things for you. Like Fiverr only there is not a $5.00 limit.
    Here is a link to the site just sign up for free.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

You can also just go to this site and view the different "hits" available

Hope that helps. I have made a little money doing a few writing jobs.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  9. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oooooo So its another free lancing site. What kinda jobs can you offer? And threw what method do you get paid for it? And is amazon complete in charge of this site?

10. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    well its been going on for a while this is why half of social sites are now full of spam,in reality it will work for a while untill the powers above start banning people for doing these spam links like google has done in search so good luck with that

coolerchoice, May 31, 2011 IP
  11. idahodreamers

idahodreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    When you sign up it asks for your Amazon log in. I signed up for a new (different) id just for this site. You set up your payments the way you want. It takes you step by step. You go through either the worker (looking for work) or the requester (looking for workers) portal.
    Check it out.

12. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for provided information

Genesis1, May 31, 2011 IP
  13. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well your account is in no real danger because these are other people who are shooting out your affiliate link.
    Also the internet is like everything you get what your looking for, if you start following random people on twitter to say you might get spam by that person. If you follow just friends its very unlikely to get spam. My personal accounts have yet to come out with any signs of spam
    Thank you for answering my questions. And ill give it a try because it seems i could make a pretty penny from this.

14. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    like i said at the moment it will work but in the future you have to ask your self this question,at the moment there are already many using this method to earn money with clickbank and affililiates,just have to wait and see how long it will take social sites to have enough of spam being put on there sites and what action they take to stop it,it is like everything else on the internet if it gets abused to much the powers that are in charge will take action because it will affect them eventually.

coolerchoice, May 31, 2011 IP
  15. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tip, Fiverr is a great place for outsourcing, amazed what people are willing to do for a Fiverr

golfpro1, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  16. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes some people are willing to do a lot for 5$. Can you share with me some of the best fiverr gigs that you have gotten?

Karma-Police, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  17. idahodreamers

idahodreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    The best Fivver Gigs I have been able to hire. (in no particular order)

1. Headers for websites
    2. Personalized banner ads
    3. Business logos
    4. Design a WordPress Template
    5. Hand submit your RSS Feeds and Blogs to top ranked (100 + 50 )RSS directories online
    6. Integrate your autoresponder webform into your Wordpress blog and submit your site to over 3000 backlink directories.
    7. Write a unique SEO article of up to 400 words for $5
    8. Give You Over 130000 Plr Articles, Free Article Rewriting Tool, The Human Article Machine Report, 50 Niche Ebooks, All with Mrr, BONUS My Personal Tips for $5
    9. Make an awesome intro video, video or pictures inside video for your business promotion to increase your sales for $5
    10. Hand knit scarf your choice of color for $5.00

idahodreamers, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  18. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite interesting to make some extra bucks, at least until it last.

~Mike

mike30, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  19. luzern

luzern Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post, but apparently twitter+clickbank don't work really well

luzern, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  20. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post, Thanks for the information for Fiverr, I like this idea and I join soon to make money get work done with in a just $5.00 USD. It sounds great really. Good to earn some extra bucks.

prclicks, Jun 2, 2011 IP