1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automatic shopping feed Generator

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Lavies, May 30, 2011.

I am looking for a Google shopping feed generator. Can someone suggest me a tool or software that can automatically generate feed from my site?

We add more than 100 products everyday on our site, and writing new description, title and preparing a whole new excel with complete product details is a tiresome job. I want a software or a tool that can automatically fetch product details from my site and prepare an excel sheet with details of the products in different tabs exactly according to Google criteria.

Lavies, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. taniajames

taniajames Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope it will happen in gmail account just you need to configure the document tab with your site.

taniajames, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. brainmasterinfo

brainmasterinfo Member

Best Answers:
    Froogle is the shopping search engine of Google, by this I mean that every user that types in Google a search query there to Automate shopping feed.

brainmasterinfo, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  4. Zara Marie

Zara Marie Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there's any tool out there for that tasks. Why not try to create an in-house group of SEO people? I think it would be helpful and easier for you. Just my own opinion though.

Zara Marie, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  5. imaginewebedge

imaginewebedge Peon

Best Answers:
    You can write a query to fetch data. If you are using any popular shopping cart solution they have plugins which you can buy from market for this.

imaginewebedge, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  6. neeshir

neeshir Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know about google search that how to make a search maximum useful? so as to give immediate result. Sometimes I go on searching and searching and after a lot of search I get the desired thing. That time I realize that if I would have put these words, in the search, I would have got it fast. Is there any method to make your search more effective?
    Thanks.

neeshir, Jul 24, 2011 IP