1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Implement flash games to Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by VINC, May 29, 2011.

I recently found a great way to make some extra cash. www.mochimedia.com pay you to advertise their games. People usualy put these games on their website and try to build enough traffic to make some cash out of it. But what if you take these games and put them somewhere where traffic is built? It was a challenge but here it is http://apps.facebook.com/throwzombies/
    Everytime someone play mochimedia pays me, I also put up 2 banners to increase my potentional earnings. If you have questions you can send me a PM. Happy money making

VINC, May 29, 2011 IP
  2. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good. So they've finally implemented Mochi for use on Facebook. I didn't know that they had it working. This is an alternative for those that desire to self-publish instead of going the MindJolt route.

ViolentAJ, May 30, 2011 IP
  3. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    yeah if anyone need help I can put any game from mochi site on facebook for $10 for you

VINC, May 30, 2011 IP
  4. Prohexbyte

Prohexbyte Peon

Best Answers:
    About how much is this earning you, if you don't mind saying?

Prohexbyte, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  5. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Mochi has a Fan Page Developer section to create your own fan page. Just join as Affiliate under Publisher and everything is set up.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
    3dPrinting, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  6. rajnishalwys

rajnishalwys Peon

Best Answers:
    I will work on $30

rajnishalwys, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  7. citi

citi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Recently I did hear about Facebook lending additional user control to those apps in which you could play mindless games for hours on end, but what I couldn't understand was which version of Facebook you were using. Duh, with these updated versions coming out every day or week it has been difficult enough to keep track of the security settings also, it also reminds of a great way to make money. If only I could get the darned thing to work for me. Oh, and the link you sent just asks me to sign up and nothing happens after I do

citi, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  8. Kenneth_Da

Kenneth_Da Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great ! You can learn develop apps on facebook and add your app to facebook.

Kenneth_Da, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  9. shibli123

shibli123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow.. great idea. can you give us any guideline about developing facebook apps? this is becoming trendy these days and is working effectively for money making online.

shibli123, Jan 5, 2012 IP