1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does vcommission legit !!!

Discussion in 'eBay' started by akash222, Nov 17, 2009.

1. nstewatiya

nstewatiya Peon

Best Answers:
    yes definitely legit.you may join. one my friend is also running his campaigns there and getting paid by vcommission on time

Thanks

nstewatiya, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. muheedbaloch

muheedbaloch Peon

Best Answers:
    does the company pay through paypal and does it allow incentives

muheedbaloch, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, yes we pay all non-Indian publishers via Paypal and we do have Indian incentive offers! PM me for the list!

vcommission, May 28, 2011 IP
  4. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    No, VCommission is a fraud Ad Network running in India. It will all right unless you reach the minimum Payment threshold and after that they will ban your account for no reason.

My friend and myself had suffered in past.

SO, never think of Vcommission.

Chandrakant Prasad, May 28, 2011 IP
  5. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Chandrakant, your traffic had very bad advertiser review and you were found to be incentivizing our non-incent offers which is not acceptable! Be fair!

vcommission, May 30, 2011 IP
  6. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you heard of Affiliate Networks - DGM and ShoogloNetworks, they have two options for a Lead - Pending and Validated. Publishers are paid only for valid leads not for pending ones.

So if want to be so loyal towards your Advertisers you should follow these steps.

We are running Educational Website and just adding your Ad Tags, we don't have enough time to get track of what type of leads you are getting from our website.

So, it is simple that VCommission is not here to pay Publishers.

Chandrakant Prasad, May 30, 2011 IP
  7. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    @Chandrakant : I don't know how other networks work and do QA. We surely have one of the strongest compliance team around. Anyways, if you wish to discuss this, please hit me up on AIM, if you explain your promotional methods in detail, I can go back and check with the advertisers and probably get your account re-instated, but I cannot commit anything.

vcommission, May 30, 2011 IP
  8. marketingeeze

marketingeeze Peon

Best Answers:
    I got approved to the network a while ago but i have never run any offers as I could not find anything suitable. It makes me wonder if i would ever use them... probbaly not due to the numerous Networks out there that pay on time. having said that, I have also seen some positives about them. let's be fair :)

marketingeeze, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  9. zenoglitch

zenoglitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They do pay, at-least in my case ... but be prepared to wait up to 75 days for your check and getting ignored a lot. The offers are decent considering they cater to indian traffic, but the customer service is sub-par, there is no brotherly feeling like I get at all my other aff networks, it's a rather cold, distanced feeling and you just never know if they are going to cut that check or not.

zenoglitch, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  10. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how you calculate 75! We pay NET30.

vcommission, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  11. zenoglitch

zenoglitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:

False... Yes, your terms say NET30 but actually you pay NET45 End of month. Let's say an affiliate reading this thread decides to start working with you August the first. That affiliate is going to have to wait 60 days (30 days till the end of the month, then another 30 days for the payment to be released ... On top of that you have a 15 day "Pay Period".

That's 75 days ... Do the math. I waited that long. End of story.

zenoglitch, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  12. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    @zenoglitch: i dont know what networks you work with but typically every network works 'end of', if you're doing weekly then your invoice is generated at the 'end of the week' so when we say NET30, it is 30 days after the end of month! typically all networks including the top ones work on such billing cycles!

vcommission, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  13. zenoglitch

zenoglitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actively work with 7 networks and am a member of dozens. I have never had to wait as long as it took you to get a payment. Most pay weekly some pay as requested. By your own definition of NET30 you were still 16 days late to pay. If I didn't follow up with you I am certain I would have not been payed like the rest of the horror stories I have heard about vCommission posted all over reputable forums by reputable members.

The lack of email replies, messenger replies and phone responses coupled with late payments, and negligent treatment towards your affiliates leaves vCommision stuck in the STONE-AGE of affiliate marketing.

Recommendation: Focus more on satisfying your customers and you will save hours of your time responding to threads like this that will inevitably keep showing up.

zenoglitch, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  14. gauri.jacky

gauri.jacky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Signupearn.com Far Good All other indian Network,Paying Very Much On time Its Great and better than other networks try u will feel betterness signupearn.com

gauri.jacky, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  15. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    those who pay money cannot be a scam or scammer. their might be several issue on particular id/person with, i am from india they approve my id in 2-3 days and i m going to place their add on my site, i am sure i will make good money from them..

thanks
    v commission.

indiasbull, Jun 20, 2016 IP