1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ASK : How to improve my traffic.???

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by zulfisat, May 24, 2011.

I wanted to ask, what is the most powerful way to improve number of visitors in effective and efficient way? I have already tried several ways such puts meta tag, swap titles also blogwalking and submit to the SE. Please help me….

zulfisat, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. Philjleo

Philjleo Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC (Pay Per Click)

Philjleo, May 24, 2011 IP
  3. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How old is your site? In my case I add youtube videos and bookmarkings submission and I get traffic based on popular keywords too. Be patient, apply the tools from this forum and you will see results.

mcdwgbiz, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. Catherine86

Catherine86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try with blogging, article submission, PR submission, social networking. Keep your website unique and fresh all time.

Catherine86, May 25, 2011 IP
  5. Mjoseph83

Mjoseph83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use social bookmarking and social networking sites such as twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, reddit etc. These sites are much effective for increasing traffic.

Mjoseph83, May 25, 2011 IP
  6. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    What niche do you have? just create facebook group or fans page about your niche, invite people who interest with your niche and share your blog to the group or to your fans.

knowing25, May 27, 2011 IP
  7. laurie390

laurie390 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try getting some good links back to your site through article marketing, forum posting and guest blogging. It should bring in some vistiors and at the same time, improve your ranking in the search engines.

laurie390, May 27, 2011 IP
    bjsk2020 likes this.
  8. ezromation

ezromation Active Member

Best Answers:
    ezromation, May 28, 2011 IP
  9. underageblogger

underageblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    First, try participating in forums and commenting on blogs in your niche with good quality comments. Help other people and establish yourself as a regular commenter with authority. Eventually you will begin to see people click through and visit. Another way to get traffic early in your blogging career is to submit guest posts to other blogs in your industry. Build a relationship with other bloggers, then send them a unique high quality article that they can post on their blog and link back to you. This works really well and will get you good exposure early on in your career.

underageblogger, May 28, 2011 IP
  10. bjsk2020

bjsk2020 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link

bjsk2020, May 28, 2011 IP
  11. ruletheworld

ruletheworld Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from content, you should concentrate on linking with the right anchor text. So if you targets a keyword, try to get a backlink with that keyword and your ranking should improve. You can do this through blog commenting, forum commenting, article marketing, guest posting, etc. Also, give it time, build content and backlinks and over time your ranking should improve.

ruletheworld, May 29, 2011 IP
  12. alamkhan733

alamkhan733 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should pay concentrate on page seo and off page seo your keyword should be strong and healthy. Article submition is the best way to get traffic and back links. You can write two or three articles on daily basses and put them in well known and high rank directories. You will see how many back link and traffic you will get through this way and also you can introduce yourself in author bio......

alamkhan733, May 29, 2011 IP
  13. ranjithsf1

ranjithsf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to invest some money if you want easy traffic. Try paid per click advertising. Google adwords is the best option.

ranjithsf1, May 30, 2011 IP
  14. zulfisat

zulfisat Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow...cool, I got many tricks to improve my blogs. I'll try it, it look so easy but still need an effort. Thanks all ...

zulfisat, May 30, 2011 IP
  15. stardust.x7

stardust.x7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whats about facebook ads?

stardust.x7, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  16. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to make unique and quality posts, it'll help your blog's SEO, which will result in better traffic.

autospa, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  17. accounthub

accounthub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think outside your website. Try commenting on other blogs related to your niche and use your url. Do 1 a day for a month and you will get better results in the long run.

accounthub, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  18. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Join Traffic Exchange, you will get traffic, some services provide targeted or geo traffic.

karmaseo, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  19. bloggerpreneur

bloggerpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just answered this question in another thread. For brevity's sake, read that response, then answer the following question. How much potential traffic is there for your niche?

The best proven method for increasing traffic is, first knowing how much potential traffic there is for your given niche, then, looking at the sites that rank on the fist page of Google for your niche and try to improve on the methods they have employed...

bloggerpreneur, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  20. kaltechsolutions

kaltechsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want instant traffic without spending $ - Social bookmark your site. or try Google Adwords after spending some $. Participate in forums and blog commenting help but you can see the result slowly. Implement all the link building techniques slowly in order to build traffic.

kaltechsolutions, Jun 9, 2011 IP